Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17252 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions

Darknight87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Darknight87

This game looks to be the answers to our web slinging prayers. Finally an interesting and easily playable Spider-Man game. Not since the PS one games or heck even Maximum Carnage has their been one I could enjoy. Now maybe there is one for the new gen consoles and the new generation of comic readers/video game players. I'm sure you guys are looking forward to it as much as I..but I have been burned before and how it does burn. So this year I will first rent this new game before buying with my hopes up. Not that i have a lack of confidence in this game but because I was pumped for Web of Shadows and it wasnt that great, but I bought it and had to live with it. This year will be different, I am so renting this game next week on its release date and than if it is all I believe it will be...it must be bought.
    spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By spidey 15

I actually like the web of shadows game. I could perform millions of combos and his combat style and web swinging was fun. But i understand that you didn't really enjoy it since during the whole game you do the same things. 
    I'm pretty sure Shattered Dimensions will be cool. 
    =]

Darknight87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Darknight87

Well i really liked the story it's just the running up the walls got glitchy with me alot. So some fights I had to redo a few times

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By spidey 15
    @Darknight87: I understand. 
    =]

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.