Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

RATZGobbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By RATZGobbler

Activision has announced a new Spidey game and the catch for this one is that you play as Web Head from four different universes. Two of them have already been revealed in the trailer as well as the official site. But now I find myself pondering about the next two. One hypothesis that has struck is 2099, and that it couldn't be ultimate because it would look too similar to the norm. 

What say you, Oh sages of the Marvel Comics?

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#2  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

This actually looks really good, when does this come out?

spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By spidey 15

WOW. There are already 3 threads about that game..... 

I think that spidey 2099 will be to the game too. I hope so...
    ComicCrazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#4  Edited By ComicCrazy

I just watched the ad I'm sorta dissapointed I just wanted to see a normal spiderman game but with a better story and made it original somehow with mysterio. I didnt really want to be playing in different realities or dimensions I hope I get proven wrong and its really really good but I don't know. The graphics are a little weird too I mean they could be a lot better.
    spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By spidey 15
    @ComicCrazy said:
    "I just watched the ad I'm sorta dissapointed I just wanted to see a normal spiderman game but with a better story and made it original somehow with mysterio. I didnt really want to be playing in different realities or dimensions I hope I get proven wrong and its really really good but I don't know. The graphics are a little weird too I mean they could be a lot better. "

I think is good to play as spidey of other universes. Did you see how cool was noir spidey?? As for graphics i agree it could be better but if you think it better that game has amazing combos as i see( i am really enthousiastic with noir spidey)....
    RATZGobbler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RATZGobbler

Now is there any difference between Amazing and Spectacular? I haven't read either.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By 123422

We already know the Amazing and Noir has wildly different playstyles, so maybe the other 2 will have unique playstyles too, 2099 might be a plausible idea, Miguel (Spidey 2099) also has claws and a venom bite besides the spider-powers so, we might be expecting over-the-top Kratos-ish ultraviolent gameplay as 2099.
    And, this is probably wishful thinking but nibbling on bad guys as Zombie Spidey doesn't sound so bad.
    Or a 1602 Spidey, with more swordplay, but this one doesn't sound too interesting.
    House Of M maybe, with Pete having a celebrity status, giving him access to gadgets of all sorts, but not much different from 616-Spidey than that and the fact the mutants are the dominant species.
    Just my 2 cents, though can't wait to see what universe will be revealed next.

Avatar image for carnivalofsins00
    carnivalofsins00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 155

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By carnivalofsins00

what about the Clone Saga?

Avatar image for comicace1395two
    comicace1395two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#9  Edited By comicace1395two

It looks like a really good game except I wish there were more than four different dimensions. Liek I was thinking of the clone saga with like seven different spidermen. But it still looks awesome. Especially noir. I'll be buying this one right away.
    Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Primmaster64

Its not an open world like the others...

Avatar image for comicace1395two
    comicace1395two

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By comicace1395two

No. It's a level based one. I like open world environments but I want to see how they do a level based game because I didn't really like Spiderman (the video game)

Avatar image for the_hooded_hero
    The Hooded Hero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The Hooded Hero

Level based games are good if they are done right. I haven't seen a good one done in a while for Spiderman. 

Who is Noir though. Seriously cant find anything on him on this site.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.