Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

spider-man movie rights?

johnnie619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Edited By johnnie619

alright so i know this may be a stupid question but im not really sure on this one i know that there were going to be six spider-man movies made when the first one  came out and then the 4th was scrapped for a reboot but does marvel have the movie rights to spider-man back yet or what i've seen the MARVEL STUDIOS logo on the 
    Amazing Spider man movie teaser images and all that. and movies with that logo are in the "Marvel Cinematic Universe" unlike blade and i think the x-men movies well the first ones anyway.  

soooo yeah does marvel have it back  
    if they dont i guess after all these movies are done can we expect another reboot of the spider-man movies then dont really know how i feel about that if it were to happen
    Icon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Icon

No, Marvel Studios is very much involved in the film but it is a Sony/Columbia Pictures production.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.