Spider-Man is powerless?

#1 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

How come Spider-Man has no Powers section? I was going to add this picture

to the section but it doesn't exist. Someone needs to get on that.
Post Edited:2007-04-19 01:54:39

#2 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Happy?

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

I fixed all the visible problems with the "select your destination" directory and added the new sections to it.

#5 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Did you go back and change it? I'm asking because the fixes I made (directory fixes and some powers stuff) are all gone.

#6 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks. I didn't think to bother (as is often the case). I hope I got everything right, and didn't leave anything major out.

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

No, all the changes I made are gone. I'll do it again later.

#8 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't change it back, but I changed the order of the stuff you added (because the costumes section was in the middle of his history). You may have viewed it while I was making the edit. Also, it took a while for your change to go live because after you said it I went to look and it was in the code, but was not showing up on the page. If you go back everything should be good.

Edit: I don't know about powers stuff. I didn't change anything there. I just changed the order of some sections. If it isn't there you may want to do it again.
Post Edited:2007-04-19 10:12:39

#9 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't worry about it, it's just some weirdness from editing at the same time. Page is fine.

#10 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry, I don't know what happened. : (

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.