Spider-Man in the Marvel Cinematic Universe

#51 Edited by PunyParker (7143 posts) - - Show Bio

@wr3h: Ok.....THAT....was funny!

#52 Edited by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

AAAAnd here is the commercial he was talking about...

Lol, that's random. xD

#53 Posted by PunyParker (7143 posts) - - Show Bio

@jimthesurfer: Random?...why?....everything is bussiness....Sony IS sooperating with Dysney(the IronMan DVD prooves it) but maybe this commercial made the start in this cooperation...

#54 Posted by Ninjablade09 (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

#55 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio
#56 Posted by Ninjablade09 (2685 posts) - - Show Bio
#57 Posted by Ninjablade09 (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: Just found out Spidey had a cameo in the Avengers. Here it is...

#58 Edited by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio
#59 Posted by PunyParker (7143 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: Just found out Spidey had a cameo in the Avengers. Here it is...

Dear God.Poor Pete....

#60 Edited by Ninjablade09 (2685 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio
#62 Edited by Ninjablade09 (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

@jimthesurfer: Honestly I just Googled Spider-man Avengers meme or spider-man hates the avengers meme , or anything similar to that.

#63 Edited by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

@jimthesurfer: Honestly I just Googled Spider-man Avengers meme or spider-man hates the avengers meme , or anything similar to that.

Oh, lol.

2015 I think. xD

#64 Edited by PunyParker (7143 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome stuff!

#65 Posted by Ninjablade09 (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

@jimthesurfer: Ya not very exiting but 2015, if true Star Wars and Avengers 2 will make Disney enough money to Officially buy Florida and Universal.

#66 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

@jimthesurfer: Ya not very exiting but 2015, if true Star Wars and Avengers 2 will make Disney enough money to Officially buy Florida and Universal.

Ha, ha. Yeah, lol.

#67 Posted by PunyParker (7143 posts) - - Show Bio

The MCU officiall Facebook page made an April Fools prank about that "Andrew Garfield is confirmed to play Spider-Man in Avengers 2".......sons o' b|+H3$.....

#68 Posted by Ninjablade09 (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

The MCU officiall Facebook page made an April Fools prank about that "Andrew Garfield is confirmed to play Spider-Man in Avengers 2".......sons o' b|+H3$.....

Man they suck that would have been awesome if they really did. Would be funny because he would be the first official announced character in the movie.

#69 Posted by Ninjablade09 (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

@jimthesurfer: Ya it's funny, but will suck because then Disney will make so much money they will buy Sony or Hasbro. I want Spidey in Avengers as much as the next guy but I don't want them buying Sony that wouldn't be great because they seem to know what they are doing when it comes to making Spider-man movies. Honestly they have 3/4 great movies. What's going to make it or break it is ASM2 and that goes down. And Hasbro, stay away Disney you cant own my childhood.

#70 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

@jimthesurfer: Ya it's funny, but will suck because then Disney will make so much money they will buy Sony or Hasbro. I want Spidey in Avengers as much as the next guy but I don't want them buying Sony that wouldn't be great because they seem to know what they are doing when it comes to making Spider-man movies. Honestly they have 3/4 great movies. What's going to make it or break it is ASM2 and that goes down. And Hasbro, stay away Disney you cant own my childhood.

Yeah, not long until they will start buying countries and by 2040 will rule the world.

#71 Posted by Ninjablade09 (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjablade09 said:

Yeah, not long until they will start buying countries and by 2040 will rule the world.

2040! They will be ready to control the world by 2030! It will be the AD, Age of Disney!

#72 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

@jimthesurfer said:

@ninjablade09 said:

2040! They will be ready to control the world by 2030! It will be the AD, Age of Disney!

Ha, ha. Good one.

I thought 2040, because north Korea might cause some problems.

#73 Posted by Ninjablade09 (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjablade09 said:

@jimthesurfer said:

@ninjablade09 said:

Ha, ha. Good one.

No, see that's how Disney will get control. They are going to buy N.Korea first for there "peaceful" stuff.

#74 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

@jimthesurfer said:

@ninjablade09 said:

@jimthesurfer said:

@ninjablade09 said:

Ha, ha. Good one.

No, see that's how Disney will get control. They are going to buy N.Korea first for there "peaceful" stuff.

Seems legit.

#75 Posted by Ninjablade09 (2685 posts) - - Show Bio
#76 Edited by Strider92 (15275 posts) - - Show Bio

Given all the news about talks between Sony and Marvel and Marvel making that comment on their facebook about Spider-man being in the Marvel-universe i'l be surprised if Spider-man doesn't cameo in another Marvel title.

#77 Edited by Ninjablade09 (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope we get some kind of cameo. If not I will be sad/

#78 Posted by PunyParker (7143 posts) - - Show Bio

#79 Posted by Ninjablade09 (2685 posts) - - Show Bio
#80 Posted by PunyParker (7143 posts) - - Show Bio
#81 Posted by Ninjablade09 (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: I admire your persistence to find more information but you do realize it's not going to be confirmed unless ASM2 is successful. They could be together because they were the only two good Marvel movies that came out last year.

#82 Edited by w0nd (2033 posts) - - Show Bio

Easter eggs and Cameo's don't mean much. People believe what they want to believe. Like spider-man and or daredevil being in the hulk.

Spider-man referenced the hulk, baxter building, speedball in one of his games....

#83 Posted by PunyParker (7143 posts) - - Show Bio

@w0nd: Ιt was in COMIC-book games.....in the MOVIE games,the rights remain....and they dont mention anyone,in them

#84 Posted by Ninjablade09 (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: Actually no because in the ASM game Spidey mentions Captain America.

#85 Posted by PunyParker (7143 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjablade09: Really?....when?

Ziege said that the rights remain in the games.....so it's an Easter Egg too?!

#86 Posted by Ninjablade09 (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: Well a patient can call Spider-man Captain America when he is bringing them to the police. But I am pretty sure video game and movie rights are different. I remember in X2 Wolverine's Revenge, if you collect all the dog tags there is a deleted scene with Spider-man.

#87 Edited by PunyParker (7143 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjablade09 said:

@punyparker: Well a patient can call Spider-man Captain America when he is bringing them to the police. But I am pretty sure video game and movie rights are different. I remember in X2 Wolverine's Revenge, if you collect all the dog tags there is a deleted scene with Spider-man.

"Ziege said that the rights remain in the games."

End of story...

The OsCorp sigh in IM3 game, IS an Easter Egg...cause it's the ASM2 OsCorp sign.

#88 Posted by Ninjablade09 (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: Do you mean Fiege? Doesn't matter any way we wont hear anything about this until next year.

#89 Edited by PunyParker (7143 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: Do you mean Fiege? Doesn't matter any way we wont hear anything about this until next year.

F@ck me,yeah i mean Fiege....sorry i was doing homework for like 5 hours non stop.....in a bit,my statement will be "Spider-Man is Bruce Wayne and he's gonna save Metropolis,from the evil menace:Charles Xavier."

#90 Posted by PaperDemon (576 posts) - - Show Bio

NO! IT WOULD BE WORSE THAN BATMAN & ROBIN! EVEN IGNORING HOW BAD ANDREW GARFIELD WAS AS SPIDER-MAN, THE IDEA OF SPIDER-MAN BEING ON THE AVENGERS WOULD RUIN IT!!!!!!!!!!!! ANYONE WHO DISAGREES IS TROLLING!!!!!!! KEEP SPIDER-MAN AS IT'S OWN FRANCHISE!!!!!!!!!

this, but less paranoid.

#91 Posted by Ninjablade09 (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

@ninjablade09 said:

F@ck me,yeah i mean Fiege....sorry i was doing homework for like 5 hours non stop.....in a bit,my statement will be "Spider-Man is Bruce Wayne and he's gonna save Metropolis,from the evil menace:Charles Xavier."

LOL.

#92 Edited by Darman456 (8 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know why everyone keeps saying Sony would be the problem. I'd actually think that MARVEL would be the hardest to work with due to their reputation.

#93 Posted by Azad (80 posts) - - Show Bio
#94 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

I see this happening...hope it does, they both would benefit greatly from it. Harder things have happened Warner Brothers allowing a Lego Marvel Super Heroes game for example.

#95 Posted by Ninjablade09 (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know why everyone keeps saying Sony would be the problem. I'd actually think that MARVEL would be the hardest to work with due to their reputation.

Yes someone who agrees with me on that subject.

#96 Posted by Ninjablade09 (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

@punyparker: Your constantly looking for proof that TASM is in the MCU. Well here you go.

This is from the set of ASM2.

#97 Edited by PunyParker (7143 posts) - - Show Bio
#98 Edited by PunyParker (7143 posts) - - Show Bio

Also this.....i dont know if Garfield will appear in Avengers 2, but Spiderman IS in MCU.....too much coincedences.

#100 Edited by Ninjablade09 (2685 posts) - - Show Bio

Or not they updated the article and it says that it might belong to a guy who lives in the area. Damm.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.