Spider-Man (Earth-9411)

#1 Posted by The Hobgoblin (414 posts) - - Show Bio

According to wikipedia.com in the marvel multiverse section, Earth-9411 is the reality where the Spider-Man: The Animated Series from 1994 takes place. I got to thinking how cool it would be to have this Spider-Man join the Exiles in hopes of finding the Mary Jane Watson from his reality. That way, the show and Spider-Man from this reality might get a definitive ending, since the show ended abruptly with him and Madam Web searching for MJ. How cool would that be? Would anybody else like to see this happen?

#2 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, this is a really good idea. You have no idea how pissed I was when I tuned in the week after the season finale ended to find out the series was over already.

#3 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

That's actually kinda cool. Although I don't know much about the Exiles.

#4 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

Hmm, maybe they could focus more on the Spider-Man side with a animated series, and focus more on the Exile side with a comic series. That'd be awesome.

#5 Posted by The Hobgoblin (414 posts) - - Show Bio

They could make the cartoon a 90 minute cartoon special/ DVD movie and give the series a fitting conclusion. Making the comic adaption/tie-in is a really good idea, too.

#6 Posted by The Hobgoblin (414 posts) - - Show Bio

I know what you mean; I was really disappointed.

#7 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

zero edge says:

"Wow, this is a really good idea. You have no idea how pissed I was when I tuned in the week after the season finale ended to find out the series was over already."

I know. The ending of the series really pissed me off. They don't even find her they just search. But still the greatest series of spiderman in my opinion.

#8 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

That's a really good idea. (I know I'm just repeating what Zero Edge said, but it's good.)

#9 Posted by fesak (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

So what's different about this Spider-Man? Never watched it.

#10 Posted by The Hobgoblin (414 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"So what's different about this Spider-Man? Never watched it."

Little stuff, but enough to make it significantly different. Like Hobgoblin coming before Green Goblin, no Gwen Stacy ('Cept for the alternate reality Gwen in the series finale), Peter marries MJ's clone, Green Goblin and the real MJ get lost in another dimension, Madam Web's from another world, Black Cat fell in love w/ Morbius @ one point, the list goes on.

#11 Posted by fesak (7029 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't sound too bad, however it won't happen as long as Claremont is writing. Apparently his editors has decided that he can only use variants of characters he created himself (except Morph). That's pretty stupid if you ask me.

#12 Posted by The Hobgoblin (414 posts) - - Show Bio

fesak says:

"It doesn't sound too bad, however it won't happen as long as Claremont is writing. Apparently his editors has decided that he can only use variants of characters he created himself (except Morph). That's pretty stupid if you ask me."

That is stupid. I've been hearing nothin' but bad stuff about his recent work. Wonder what the problem is...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.