Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17243 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Spider-Man Comics Discussion

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

#7751  Edited By PunyParker

@angelalfonso said:

@bezza: is it? i don't remember... doesn't it come out next month?

@bezza said:

@punyparker:

Don't go all grumpy on us again...!

anyway back to comics...Spiderman 2099, is it out next week anyone?

@bezza's right, July 9th ,first issue.

I'm so excited.Finally quality writing in a 616 book....

Also,"again" ?.....when did i went all grumpy before?!!

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Preview: Original Sins #3 - OUT JULY 9th, 2014

• The INHUMANS!

• The YOUNG AVENGERS confront THE HOOD!

• And J. Jonah Jameson’s ORIGINAL SIN revealed!

I only added the page that is significant to Spider-man, for the full preview head here:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/ORIGSINS2014003-int-LR-4-d484e.jpg

Mrgreenlantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

3 issues of New Warriors in 4 weeks !!! this just really makes me wish it was a bi-monthly, hmm now how long until issue 8 drops?Oh once Spider-verse starts I wonder what kind of adventures the New Warriors will go on without Kaine involved...or if they will notice hes even gone =p

Avatar image for amazingspiderman15
    AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 issues of New Warriors in 4 weeks !!! this just really makes me wish it was a bi-monthly, hmm now how long until issue 8 drops?Oh once Spider-verse starts I wonder what kind of adventures the New Warriors will go on without Kaine involved...or if they will notice hes even gone =p

is new warriors worth reading?

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

@mrgreenlantern said:

is new warriors worth reading?

Gave it three issues, mainly because of Kaine, and it wasn't as good as previous series of New Warriors. But, I could be being biased since they have a new Nova on the team. For a better opinion ask the Vine's resident New Warriors expert Waezi2

@angelalfonso said:

@bezza: is it? i don't remember... doesn't it come out next month?

@bezza said:

@punyparker:

Don't go all grumpy on us again...!

anyway back to comics...Spiderman 2099, is it out next week anyone?

@bezza's right, July 9th ,first issue.

I'm so excited.Finally quality writing in a 616 book....

Also,"again" ?.....when did i went all grumpy before?!!

I think they may be referring to me, my other self. I tend to go a little grumpy when I'm in charge of our mind.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they may be referring to me, my other self. I tend to go a little grumpy when I'm in charge of our mind.

Understandable.

Mrgreenlantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7758  Edited By Mrgreenlantern

@amazingspiderman15: It started off fairly slow but if you know the majority of the teams backstory pick it up from issue 5 on and you should honestly enjoy it, Kaine and Aracely steal the spotlight with well written banter

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingspiderman15: It started off fairly slow but if you know the majority of the teams backstory pick it up from issue 5 on and you should honestly enjoy it, Kaine and Aracely steal the spotlight with well written banter

it is a fun read. Any back story as to why robbie's persona is back to his happy go lucky self?

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: During Fear Itself, when Kurroth, Breaker of Stone destroyed the Raft several super villains headed towards Stanford to once again create destruction on the anniversary of New Warriors incident than sparked the original super hero Civil War. With no choice, Robby returned to the town only to be attacked by it's citizens before he was rescued by the mother of one of the children who were killed in the original disaster who had finally realized that Nitro was really responsible for all the death's, including her son. In doing so, the rest Stanford rose up against the various super villains and forgave Speedball and the rest of the New Warriors at last. This finally closed the chapter of the whole Stanford event for Speedball, finally being able to move on.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7761  Edited By animehunter

From CBR

"AXIS: Carnage" & "AXIS: Hobgoblin" Miniseries Debut in October

ComicBook.com reports that Marvel Comics has two new "AXIS"-themed three-issue miniseries planned that center on two very recognizable villains from Spider-Man's corner of the Marvel U: "AXIS: Carnage" by Rick Spears and German Peralta; and "AXIS: Hobgoblin" by Kevin Shinick and Javier Rodriguez. Coming this October, the two minis will deal with Kletus Cassady -- newly re-bonded with the Carnage symbiote in "Superior Carnage" -- and Roderick Kingsley, who hasn't been seen since getting off the radar in "Superior Spider-Man."

While details on both series were sparse, ComicBook.com did speak with the editors on the two projects, Nick Lowe and Ellie Pyle, about what to expect from the upcoming miniseries.

"When talking about this with ['AXIS' writer Rick] Remender, he made it clear the only person capable of the madness necessary to get Carnage through 'AXIS' was Rick Spears," Lowe told ComicBook.com. "And he wasn’t wrong. Rick’s plan is so wonderfully insane and while I can’t say much without giving 'AXIS' away, it’s going to shock and appall just about everybody."

"Ever since we wrapped Superior Spider-Man Team-up I've been looking for a another project for Kevin Shinick, and his unique voice is a perfect match for this book, which will be unlike any Hobgoblin story you have ever seen." Pyle said of "AXIS: Hobgoblin." "And Javier Rodriguez brought his phenomenal storytelling skills to Phil Urich's fall in the last Superior Spider-Man Annual, but just wait until you see the crazy charm he brings to the one and only original Hobgoblin!"

"AXIS: Carnage" and "AXIS: Hobgoblin" hit stores in October.

----------

From Newsarama

Marvel Reveals Two AXIS Tie-In Limited Series

Courtesy of Comicbook.com, here’s a first look at a pair of October-debuting Avengers & X-Men: AXIS tie-in limited series from Marvel - AXIS: Carnage and AXIS: Hobgoblin.

According to ComicBook.com, Carnage – by writer Rick Spears and artist German Peralta - picks up after the events of last year’s Superior Carnage limited series and finds the restored Cletus Kasady/symbiote duo returning to Manhattan along with a “major status-quo upheaval that no New Yorker will see coming.”

The status quo game-changer will reportedly tie directly into the secret twist of the main Avengers & X-Men: AXIS event, which will apparently you know … change the Marvel Universe as we know it forever.

AXIS: Hobgoblin – by writer Kevin Shinick and artist Javier Rodriguez – will feature the return of the first man to wear the Hobgoblin mask, Roderick Kingsley, who was last seen lurking around Super Spider-Man and who will also make a return to NYC in the series.

Look for more details here at Newsarama soon and check out the covers to the debut issues by Alexander Lozano and Javier Rodriguez.

----------

From Bleeding Cool

Carnage And Hobgoblin To Get Own Marvel Mini-Series In Axis Spinoffs

Comicbook.com are Marvel’s new best friends, and they’ve let them in on two new Axis spinoff books, first Axis: Carnage by Rick Spears and German Peralty,

Carnage will return to Manhattan with major status-quo upheaval that no New Yorker will see coming. Marvel says the overhaul ties directly into the main series’ still-secret twist, which will apparently turn the Marvel Universe on its head—or, um, axis

Could it be, as we have reported, that Carnage becomes the good guy? And then Axis: Hobgoblin by Kevin Shinick and Javier Rodriguez.

Roderick Kingsley, the original Hobgoblin, will once again ride the glider after going underground in the pages of Superior Spider-Man earlier this year. Meanwhile, Phil Urich, the last thug to carry the Hobgoblin name, was taken off the board during the “Goblin Nation” story arc

Both three issue mini-series, these arepresumably from the upcoming October solicitations, soon to be released.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/imglib/0/0/1/axis-carnage-cover-101905-ea4e3.jpghttp://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/imglib/0/0/1/axis-hobgoblin-101906-d8ff4.jpg

"AXIS: Carnage" #1 cover by Alexander Lozano and "AXIS: Hobgoblin" #1 cover by Javier Rodriguez

Mrgreenlantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter: aw i miss Phil..what exactly happened to him at the end of Superior? And I thought Kingsley was underground selling off super villian names etc

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter: Is this anything even remotelly important to Peter-man's future?

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7764  Edited By animehunter

@punyparker said:

No idea, still, it's Carnage & Hobgoblin

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker said:

No idea, still it's Carnage & Hobgoblin

Huh.......well,i'll get on with my evening then,and let this slip by.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7766  Edited By animehunter

SPIDER-MAN 2099 #1 Preview - OUT July 9th, 2014

PETER DAVID (W) • WILLIAM SLINEY (A)

Cover by SIMONE BIANCHI

VARIANT COVER BY RICK LEONARDI

VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG

INTERLOCKING VARIANT “C” BY J. SCOTT CAMPBELL

ALL-NEW SERIES FROM THE PAGES OF AMAZING SPIDER-MAN!

The book you have been demanding for months finally hits the stands! Miguel O’Hara is Spider-Man in the year 2099 but he’s currently stuck in the year 2014. He was stranded here by his father who is the head of an evil corporation called Alchemax in 2099. But in 2014, Alechmax has just been formed and Miguel has a chance to stop its corruption before it starts! You’d think being a man out of time would make you a man without enemies, but Spider-Man 2099 is about to discover that he’s not the only one hoping for a better tomorrow, one that might be ensured by The Adjustor eliminating Miguel from the time stream altogether! Join comics legend (and Spider-Man 2099 creator) Peter David and breakthrough artist Will Sliney (Superior Spider-Man Team-up) for the most adventure you’ll find in a book this side of the twenty second century!

http://i.newsarama.com/images/i/000/131/861/original/SM20992014001_DC41_LR_00001.jpg

---

http://i.newsarama.com/images/i/000/131/858/original/SM20992014001_DC11_LR_00001.jpg

---

http://i.newsarama.com/images/i/000/131/859/original/SM20992014001_DC21_LR_00001.jpg

---

http://i.newsarama.com/images/i/000/131/860/original/SM20992014001_DC31_LR_00001.jpg

---

http://i.newsarama.com/images/i/000/131/862/original/SM20992014001_DC51_LR_00001.jpg

---

http://i.newsarama.com/images/i/000/131/863/original/SM20992014001_DC71_LR_00001.jpg

---

http://i.newsarama.com/images/i/000/131/864/original/SM20992014001_int_LR3_00001.jpg

---

http://i.newsarama.com/images/i/000/131/865/original/SM20992014001_int_LR3_00002.jpg

---

http://i.newsarama.com/images/i/000/131/866/original/SM20992014001_int_LR3_00003.jpg

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7767  Edited By PunyParker

Cover by SIMONE BIANCHI

The book you have been demanding for months finally hits the stands! Miguel O’Hara is Spider-Man in the year 2099 but he’s currently stuck in the year 2014. He was stranded here by his father who is the head of an evil corporation called Alchemax in 2099. But in 2014, Alechmax has just been formed and Miguel has a chance to stop its corruption before it starts! You’d think being a man out of time would make you a man without enemies, but Spider-Man 2099 is about to discover that he’s not the only one hoping for a better tomorrow, one that might be ensured by The Adjustor eliminating Miguel from the time stream altogether! Join comics legend (and Spider-Man 2099 creator) Peter David and breakthrough artist Will Sliney (Superior Spider-Man Team-up) for the most adventure you’ll find in a book this side of the twenty second century!

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

Now that's more like it!!

(The Spider-Man editor sure does have an obsession with loves Campbell)

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#7768  Edited By Bezza

@punyparker said:

@humanrocket said:

Understandable.

Sorry dude for the delay, BT switched off my broadband a day early, now fixed up "unlimited" with PlusNet (UK firm) so you will have the pleasure of my whitty comments more often!

I was pulling your chain Puny..but yeah, you get a bit grumpy over Dan Slott and the ASM films now and again...

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cover by SIMONE BIANCHI

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

---

I am so excited over this book I am like a hamster on speed...!!

He looks like Spidey crossed with the Flash (my favourite DC guy)

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7770  Edited By PunyParker

@bezza said:

I was pulling your chain Puny..but yeah, you get a bit grumpy over Dan Slott and the ASM films now and again...

I meant ,when i get grumpy on YOU(guys) (?)

And i'm the whitty bastard here.Period. :P

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza said:

Oh yeah, all the time......!

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bezza said:

@punyparker said:

@bezza said:

Oh yeah, all the time......!

?

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

does anyone else think that lyla is going to dress him in his birth clothes? he say "nothing"

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

does anyone else think that lyla is going to dress him in his birth clothes? he say "nothing"

Another Spider in his birthday suit? Like how we had Pete in issue one? I wouldn't be surprised if they give us a little laugh like that.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: Agreed. Read some of his issue from Friendly Neighborhood and I can say that I will not be let down with Spidey 2099.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7777  Edited By animehunter

Preview: 100th Anniversary: Spider-Man #1 - OUT July 9th, 2014

Story by - Sean Ryan

Art by - In-Hyuk Lee

Colors by - VC - Clayton Cowles

Cover by - In-Hyuk Lee

What does the wallcrawler look like in the far-flung future of 2061? The Kingpin has taken control of his ultra-powerful techno-symbiote suit. One of his most powerful weapons in the hands of one of his most powerful enemies, Spider-Man will have to prove once again why he’s the greatest superhero in the world!

With the Kingpin in possession of a deadly weapon capable of limitless control, it’s up to the one and only Spider-Man to stop him. But how can he? Find out as the wallcrawler of tomorrow fights for his life when the 100th ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL – SPIDER-MAN #1 hits comic shops this July!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/SM100TH2014001-DC11-LR-90509.jpg

---

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/SM100TH2014001-DC21-LR-9baca.jpg

---

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/SM100TH2014001-int-LR2-1-a65fa.jpg

---

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/SM100TH2014001-int-LR2-2-c8040.jpg

---

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/SM100TH2014001-int-LR2-3-e2506.jpg

---

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/SM100TH2014001-int-LR2-4-e4b56.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------

Preview: Amazing Spider-Man #1.3- OUT July 9th, 2014

Story by - Dan Slott

Art by - Ramon Perez

Colors by - Ian Herring

Letters by - VC - Joe Caramagna

Cover by - Alex Ross, John Cassaday, Paul Mounts

LEARNING TO CRAWL PART 3!

• Spider-Man’s biggest fan becomes his first super-villain!

• His name’s Clash and he’s about to ruin Spider-Man’s life. That’s not exaggeration!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/ASMLTC2014003-DC11-LR-428fe.jpg

---

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/ASMLTC2014003-DC21-LR-2c364.jpg

---

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/ASMLTC2014003-DC51-LR-0724f.jpg

---

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/ASMLTC2014003-int-LR3-1-6bcd3.jpg

---

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/ASMLTC2014003-int-LR3-2-df537.jpg

---

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/ASMLTC2014003-int-LR3-3-db556.jpg

Preview: The Superior Foes of Spider-Man #13- OUT July 9th, 2014

Story by - Nick Spencer

Art by - Steve Lieber

Colors by - Rachelle Rosenberg

Cover by - Steve Lieber, Rachelle Rosenberg

• The world’s most dangerous villains are up against the world’s most dangerous thing – THE TRUTH!

• The sleeper hit of the year continues, by Spencer, Lieber & Rosenberg!

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/SMFOES2013013-DC11-LR-2e980.jpg

---

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/SMFOES2013013-int-LR2-1-672af.jpg

---

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/SMFOES2013013-int-LR2-2-e00c6.jpg

---

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/SMFOES2013013-int-LR2-3-dc8b0.jpg

---

http://www.comicbookresources.com/imgsrv/preview/0/0/1/SMFOES2013013-int-LR2-4-70157.jpg

TheTrollDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter: So it seems that the artist of the 100th anniversary really likes Topher Grace' Eddie. Aside from that, the art is good, the story seems pretty weird thou.

Btw, has anyone noticed that the T.O.T.E.M dude is from the same year as Max Borne, the Spider-Man of the year 2211? That weird looking guy who first showed up in the 90's 2099/ASM crossover and was apparently killed in Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man by Chameleon 2211? Do you guys think David is gonna address that?

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: Agreed. Read some of his issue from Friendly Neighborhood and I can say that I will not be let down with Spidey 2099.

His 80s run on ASM was preety neat too.

Preview: 100th Anniversary: Spider-Man #1 - OUT July 9th, 2014

Story by - Sean Ryan

Art by - In-Hyuk Lee

Colors by - VC - Clayton Cowles

Cover by - In-Hyuk Lee

What does the wallcrawler look like in the far-flung future of 2061? The Kingpin has taken control of his ultra-powerful techno-symbiote suit. One of his most powerful weapons in the hands of one of his most powerful enemies, Spider-Man will have to prove once again why he’s the greatest superhero in the world!

With the Kingpin in possession of a deadly weapon capable of limitless control, it’s up to the one and only Spider-Man to stop him. But how can he? Find out as the wallcrawler of tomorrow fights for his life when the 100th ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL – SPIDER-MAN #1 hits comic shops this July!

---

---

---

---

---

Preview: Amazing Spider-Man #1.3- OUT July 9th, 2014

Story by - Dan Slott

Art by - Ramon Perez

Colors by - Ian Herring

Cover by - Alex Ross, John Cassaday, Paul Mounts

LEARNING TO CRAWL PART 3!

• Spider-Man’s biggest fan becomes his first super-villain!

• His name’s Clash and he’s about to ruin Spider-Man’s life. That’s not exaggeration!

---

---

---

---

---

Preview: The Superior Foes of Spider-Man #13- OUT July 9th, 2014

Story by - Nick Spencer

Art by - Steve Lieber

Colors by - Rachelle Rosenberg

Cover by - Steve Lieber, Rachelle Rosenberg

• The world’s most dangerous villains are up against the world’s most dangerous thing – THE TRUTH!

• The sleeper hit of the year continues, by Spencer, Lieber & Rosenberg!

---

---

---

---

1. I'm not reading this.
    2. As i predeicted,this dude will feel that Spider-Man left him alone,and now suddenly he will hate him to death.....stupid.
    3. Always cool.

Mrgreenlantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animehunter: now that is SPIDERMAN! looks like I might have to grab this over ASM the way things are turning out

TheTrollDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just stumbled across this interesting website dedicated to Ben Reilly and I thought you guys might be interested: http://www.benreillytribute.x10host.com/LifeofReilly1.html

This is a 35-part column detailing the life of Ben Reilly, written by Andrew Goletz and Glenn Greenberg. It's a pretty interesting read.

Avatar image for amazingspiderman15
    AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is superior foes ending soon? i heard that it was but wasn't sure that it was true

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is superior foes ending soon? i heard that it was but wasn't sure that it was true

I think not.It was gonna end,but it continued.
    They'll probably end this book and title it differently.

Webhead_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Allow me to be that guy, and correct that, David had a run on Spectacular Spider-Man, not ASM.

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7785  Edited By angelalfonso

@8008s: yes, and it was good

cof cof "the death of Jean Dewolff" cof cof

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@8008s said:

@punyparker said:

Allow me to be that guy, and correct that, David had a run on Spectacular Spider-Man, not ASM.

He also wrote ASM during the 80s.
    I wouldn't throw it out there like that.

Issues #266,267,278 and 289.

But yes,he mainly wrote Spectacular.

animehunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7787  Edited By animehunter

I waited a while before putting this up, as to not spoil it for those yet to read The Amazing Spider-Man #3

A few notes

We now know Silk has the first name Cindy, and that she placed in what we now know is a bunker by Ezekiel Sims

The fact that Anna is working behind Peter's back on the Nano project who we already know is Doc Ock in disguise, the Nano bots not Maria. so it is a certainty that it's going to bite Peter in the backside.

I have a feeling that the reason Black Cat can touch Electro is because he wasn't getting excited or agitated like having a nightmare.

Final thing, didn't Slott use the Bipolar joke in SSM #31 already, that just lazy writing don't you think.

Just a reminder, if you have question for Nick Lowe, you can place it here at CBR's Spider-Mandate forum and you might be lucky enough to have answered in the interview when it released

Webhead_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: Arguably three consecutive issues and one apart is not a "run", though! :P

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flicked through Ultimate Spiderman Miles Morales 3 today and thought it was ok...I didn't buy issues 2 or 3.....

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@8008s said:

@punyparker: Arguably three consecutive issues and one apart is not a "run", though! :P

Well,i meant those.

Avatar image for themetalgearzero
    TheMetalGearZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for dathomiesilversurfer
    DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@8008s said:

@punyparker said:

dude those are some of my favorite issues. Especially the Commuter Commeth and whichever one had leapfrog, toad, and kid ock/spider-kid in it. haha some great reads, hilarious even today on miltiple readthroughs

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheMetalGearZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker said:

@8008s said:

@punyparker said:

dude those are some of my favorite issues. Especially the Commuter Commeth and whichever one had leapfrog, toad, and kid ock/spider-kid in it. haha some great reads, hilarious even today on miltiple readthroughs

I know right?!
    You imagined,ever, an issue being objectively fun,and having leapfrog in it?!.... :P
    David's awesome.

And whoever's not familiar with Spidey 2099 or Peter David should check out the new series.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker said:

@themetalgearzero said:

@punyparker

How knowledgeable are you on Spider-Man?

I know a good chunk.....I'd like to think,at least.

How much you read from the 700 issues of ASM?

Everything......like most of people who are posting here,that's not a criteria.

If i may,why are you asking me all this?

TheMetalGearZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themetalgearzero said:

@punyparker said:

@themetalgearzero said:

@punyparker

How knowledgeable are you on Spider-Man?

I know a good chunk.....I'd like to think,at least.

How much you read from the 700 issues of ASM?

Everything......like most of people who are posting here,that's not a criteria.

If i may,why are you asking me all this?

No particular reason, really. Just conversing a bit; nothing more then that. Man... I wish I had the will power to read all 700 issues of ASM. Might try to pull it off, because I've got all of them on MARVEL Unlimited.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheMetalGearZero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for dathomiesilversurfer
    DatHomieSilverSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themetalgearzero:

same. Started with the first 6-7 essentials when I was a youngin and that gave me a good foot hold. Since then I've just kept reading new essential iterations and some online back logging. I've tried reading all of em but, around 350ish-400 I just got side tracked from the terrible terrible writing and terrible terrible art. I grabbed on again whenever JMS started writing, but I just can't bring myself to concentrate and thoroughly read the trash from that time. The only good thing about that time period, IMO, was the dopetastic awesomeness of Spidey being bffls with X-Man. I wish they would bring that up at some point.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.