Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

spider-man and the new venom

ultimatejones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ultimatejones

how do you think peter parkers relationship with flash thompson will change now that flash is the new venom

Gennadius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Gennadius

Well he was pretty pissed when he saw they kept carnage alive . 
    I just think he is going to give his usual with great power comes great rep and then swing away. 

(And damn that ending for Carnage 3)

Avatar image for marvelunivers_deleteme
    marvelunivers_deleteme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

@Gennadius said:
    "

Well he was pretty pissed when he saw they kept carnage alive . 
    I just think he is going to give his usual with great power comes great rep and then swing away. 

(And damn that ending for Carnage 3)

"
    yeah that was a wild ending dontcha think
    shajaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By shajaki

i think it was unessesary to keep casady alive for this.. but i will say the idea of the symbiote keeping him alive at its own expense was interesting.  

when the carnage series started i saw it going one of two ways: shriek being the new carnage, or her doctor. the doctor would have been different, but i didnt like the idea of carnages host being someone trying to keep it morally in check. whoevever had it should have fun with it (ie:shriek). but with casady back, i guess its all moot. 

as for venom, im reserving judgement until his own series kicks off. but im not hot on the idea of flash being venom. its almost like.. i dunno.. he should know better than to get involved. especially after the he loses control on that one mission. the idea that hes all excited to be "just like his hero spider-man!" seems too juvanile. hes not in highschool anymore. hes a war vet for crying out loud.
    Gennadius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Gennadius
    @marvelunivers:
    Yeah and especially what happened to his ''lower body'' I really liked that you could see the ''scars''. 
    Feel so stupid trying not to spoil this while Shajaki kinda did xD
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By InnerVenom123

ANYWAY, keeping it on topic (:P), I doubt Peter will find out Flash is the new Venom, or that there even IS a new Venom, for a long time. It's a black ops government type issue, after all.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
    GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
    @InnerVenom123 said:
    "ANYWAY, keeping it on topic (:P), I doubt Peter will find out Flash is the new Venom, or that there even IS a new Venom, for a long time. It's a black ops government type issue, after all. "

I think so too even if spider man found out that there is a new venom im pretty sure that he wouldn't find out who it is until very later in series
    Prims777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 33

#8  Edited By Prims777

Was anyone else kinda peeved at the end of 654.1 and the previewed some of the stuff thats coming up in Amazing Spider-Man? I think it ruined the surprise on a lot of things and I wish they hadn't put it in.

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
    GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By GrandSymbiote94
    @Prims777:
    yea i see where you getting at but sometimes previews just build up the excitment

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.