Spider-Man 4

#1 Posted by BiggestSpideyFan (3 posts) - - Show Bio

Tobey Maguire and Sam Raimi in Spider-Man 4. I'm so happy Maguire is back.

#2 Posted by Lunacyde (17984 posts) - - Show Bio

I wasnt a fan of Toby Maguire as Spider-Man..... but as long as they get back to what made 1 and 2 aweosme and leave out all the crap form 3 itll be good.....Topher Grace as venom was THE worst casting job ive ever seen in my life bar none!

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
Tobey is back as Spider-Man ? Good Deal  !
#4 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"I wasnt a fan of Toby Maguire as Spider-Man..... but as long as they get back to what made 1 and 2 aweosme and leave out all the crap form 3 itll be good.....Topher Grace as venom was THE worst casting job ive ever seen in my life bar none!"
IMO Venom should not have been brought in yet
#5 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio

I think tobey played a horrible black spider man, altho that could have been the directors fault.

#6 Posted by cpt_linger (2902 posts) - - Show Bio
Dormath said:
"I think tobey played a horrible black spider man, altho that could have been the directors fault."
jason statham should be venom
#7 Posted by Dormath (2398 posts) - - Show Bio
cpt_linger said:
"Dormath said:
"I think tobey played a horrible black spider man, altho that could have been the directors fault."
jason statham should be venom"
NOW that i could understand
#8 Posted by King Saturn (223834 posts) - - Show Bio
cpt_linger said:
"Dormath said:
jason statham should be venom"
Hmmm....now there is a thought

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.