Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17243 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

spider-man 3 times a month: good or bad?

zombietag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By zombietag

i was thinking about this the other day. yea, its nice to pick up an issue almost every week (although not always nice $$wise) and its fun to see stories progress quickly instead of having to wait 4 or 5 months to see the conclusion, but im getting a little sick of always changing the artist and writer every couple issues. to me, i like it a lot more when its the same artist and writer everytime. it just seems better and more fun. another upside to multiple writers is that if you don't like the story, you just wait some and its a different writer. but still, i wish it would start coming out once a month again, or maybe even just twice and give us the same writer and artist every time. 

what do you think?

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

well, the books kind of letting me down, so...basically im holding out hope for Web Of right now.

zombietag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#3  Edited By zombietag

really? i like the stories. 600 was awesome, 601 was lame but after that its been cool i liked it. and i def liked american son

Phorqe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By Phorqe

When I was kid I liked that there were a few Spider-man stories each month. Now that I'm older I realize a lot of them are just fill and not really good books by any means.I'm surprised they merged all the books together. In a way it makes sense and would have been a good idea if they did a lot of planning. I'd imagine its just a sloppily thrown together idea they came up with and didn't have much foresight.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By danhimself

I like it.....they're shipping 3 books a month not every issue can be a winner

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zombietag said:
    " really? i like the stories. 600 was awesome, 601 was lame but after that its been cool i liked it. and i def liked american son "
    i liked ASon. ill give it that. i liked it because he was mixing it up with normal foes, and Daken which was cool. before that the book really had put me to sleep. im still not enjoying it much, but not bad enough where i lost faith and dropped it either. im sure it will improve. im looking foreward to the Deadpool crossover. still looking really foreward to the Web Of Spider-man relaunch.
    i hope its worth its namesake.
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#7  Edited By The_Martian

Its Amazing!

Meizzner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Meizzner

Spectacular

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.