Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17243 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Spider-Gwen, Sandman, and Spider-Verse Join Spider-Man Unlimited Mobile Game

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

Do you like mobile games? How about free ones? You might be aware of the Spider-Man Unlimited mobile game.

No Caption Provided

Some updates have been added that might catch your interest. It's always great to see when other media are able to keep up to date with what's going on in the comics. Take a look at who's popping into the game:

No Caption Provided

Sandman, who first appeared in The Amazing Spider-Man #4, is the newest threat to Spidey’s world as our hero and his ever-increasing army of Spider-Men uses our dimension as the last stand against a plan of pure destruction. This update features an all-new issue packed with 25 missions as the war of the Spider-Verse continues, as well as a brand new environment which recreates the New York Highline – including hidden pathways and authentic obstacles.

No Caption Provided

Spider-Gwen: As this update will include the first glimpses of Spider-Verse comics content, we’re happy to announce that in a few short weeks, Spider-Gwen will be coming to Spider-Man Unlimited as an addition to this update! This new Gwen Stacy from an alternate universe was bitten by a radioactive spider, and has captured global fan attention as the most exciting new Spider in Marvel’s line-up! Spider-Man Unlimited will be the first game to ever feature a playable Spider-Gwen!

No Caption Provided

New from Spider-Verse: Reaching far into the depths of Marvel’s comic book lore, the update will also introduce Spider-Girl, the game’s first of several female Spiders, all seen in Spider-Verse! And there’s even more Spider-Men content being released, which will be the catalyst for a host of new and exciting content coming to the game which ties-in specifically with the newly published Spider-Verse comics from Marvel, a series that sees all Spider-Man unite for the first time in the comic books.

No Caption Provided

Jack O’Lantern Halloween Event: Players can celebrate Halloween Marvel-style in the special Jack O’ Lantern Halloween Events from October 30 to November 2, in which players can collect pumpkins and face-off against the legendary spooky Marvel villain as the first event-exclusive boss.

Round up of new features:

• · Sandman Issue #4 release, with 5 dimensional versions of Sandman, 25 new story-focused missions, and upcoming Sandman events
    • · The first ever playable Spider-Gwen
    • · Spider-Girl, Spider-Gwen, and a host of upcoming Spider-Men, to tie-in to Spider-Verse (including new Spider-Verse focused events)
    • · Jack O’ Lantern Halloween event
    • · New York City’s Highline environment

The update is now available for iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Android Smartphones and Tablets, and Windows Phone.

Download and play issue #1-4 now: http://gmlft.co/SpiderManUnlimited

Here's a video trailer:

MyNameIsWill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MyNameIsWill

Downloaded, bout a week ago *shmoney dances* It's eh.

DrellAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Crazy how quickly Spider-Gwen has caught on.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I've been enjoying the heck out of this game...it's a great time waster at work....you can spend money on it and rank up a Spider really quickly which imo isn't as fun as just taking what you get and getting excited when you get a Spider that you really need

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
    Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

It's a nice game but I've stopped playing it for a while.

iceslick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 83

@drellassassin: I'm assuming she got caught on because of Amazing Spider-Man 2 and her costume is quite appealing.

Radx_Konkin75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Radx_Konkin75

It's a cool game. I just wish it wouldn't glitch out on me so much.

Radx_Konkin75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's a cool game. I just wish it wouldn't glitch out on me so much.

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
    StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 107

Sweet

Jenkale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 2

played for like a week but yeah don't like playing as dudes but now....going to wait for spider-gwen and play again

DrellAssassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iceslick said:

@drellassassin: I'm assuming she got caught on because of Amazing Spider-Man 2 and her costume is quite appealing.

Her book only debuted a little over a month ago, I doubt even ASM had anything to do with it.

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drellassassin said:

Crazy how quickly Spider-Gwen has caught on.

Well:

1: Spiderman 3 had that awesome scene with her & Blacksuit Peter dancing

2: Spidey & Gwen in both ASM movies & especially #2, is the second best on-screen couple after Ironman/Pepper

3: MJ is over rated to begin with, & other than her upside down kiss , no one really cared about her. Plus, in the first movie, she survives the Goblin attack, while Gwen did not.

4: the costume is pretty cool looking.

5: get this, Men actually LIKE female characters more than to just Fapping at their huge boobs & skimpy costumes, despite what the vocal fem-Nazis want you to think.

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Zarius

>3: MJ is over rated to begin with, & other than her upside down kiss , no one really cared about her<

1. Wrong. Plenty of people cared about Dunst's MJ. I'm not one of them because I thought her MJ was written woefully out-of-character. When MJ is handled correctly, she is pretty awesome and a far superior love interest than Gwen will ever be. A pity we never got to see how she was in ASM II because they cut her scenes.

2. Of COURSE she survived the Goblin attack, she was still alive in the comics and a vital part of Peter's life, so there was no need to kill her off.

3. I personally thought Peter and Gwen's story in the Webb movies was too syrupy and idealistic. I was glad when she died. That's all Gwen's ever been good for.

4. There is nothing awesome about any scene in Spider-Man 3. At all. That film is garbage and nobody comes out of it looking good.

5. I don't think Spider-Gwen will last that long as a title. Her debut comic wasn't that great, the Conway story was unremarkable, and I think she is fast becoming an overbearing fad that fans are over-hyping based off the momentum of those awful Marc Webb movies

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.