Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Spider-Goblin

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
    Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude
    No Caption Provided

Spider-Goblin. Heroic Goblin perhaps? I'd hope so, this isn't official, but I found this and had to share it. I mean with all these Spider-Men and Women meeting? How awkward would it be to have one who's a goblin? Even if they're a hero, that's just plain RIFE with comedic potential.

I think the concept of a Spider-Goblin can work in a NUMBER of ways. Like a version of Peter putting on an ACT of insanity, laughing like a lunatic, making dark threats, with a penchant for old time speak as he's a fan of Fantasy like D&D and WoW, with it all being an act of sorts for criminals. The goblin theme again coming from his love of fantasy and the spider, well obviously coming from the fact he was BIT by one.

gamiz7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

isnt house of m spider man the green goblin

Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gamiz7: Yeah, but he's two different aliases. This is a FUSION of the two

angelalfonso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cmpunk4life

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By cmpunk4life
    No Caption Provided

spider goblin.

Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cmpunk4life: @angelalfonso:I like this idea the most because unlike say... Fusing him with Doc Ock(Giving him the arms) or Lizard... Being a Goblin doesn't contradict the spider theme. Goblins are folkloric and fantasy based, if anything the Spider part ADDS to the creepy and sly nature attributed to goblins!

The_Waffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By The_Waffle

Looks awesome.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.