So... Is really what I think it is?

#1 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

Many recommended me Spider Island for read, now I finished Batman Beyond, I have time to check out it.

I read the description and sounds chaotic but extremely FUN, is it?

#2 Posted by Strider92 (16509 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedOwl_1: If your not to familiar with Spider-man yes its going to be very chaotic lol but still an enjoyable read.

#3 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

It is a whole lot of fun, and very exciting!

#4 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@RedOwl_1: If your not to familiar with Spider-man yes its going to be very chaotic lol but still an enjoyable read.

No, I mean chaotic of Spidey :D

NY with superpowers = huge chaos

#5 Posted by Strider92 (16509 posts) - - Show Bio

@RedOwl_1: Ah yes its chaotic in that respect as well :p

#6 Edited by haydenclaireheroes (9071 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-island was an awesome read

#7 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

It wasn't the best Spiderman story, but Slott still writes an extremely enjoyable joy ride.

#8 Posted by primepower53 (5686 posts) - - Show Bio

@haydenclaireheroes said:

#9 Posted by Superguy0009e (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

it's what got me back into spiderman comics

#10 Posted by Ovidyuu (60 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah,it was boring and unbelievable even for a comic book.Way too cartoony.also it didn't respect the other heroes,most of them were useless.

#11 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@haydenclaireheroes said:

This

#12 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

It was the best Spidey story I've read in a long time. I'd check out Slott's whole run in general because he's so fantastic for the character, but Spider-Island is a definitely a must read

#13 Posted by RogueOracle (242 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked it. If you like Spider Island but want characters other than Spider-Man, check out Cloak and Dagger Spider Island. Great storytelling and Emma Rios' art is gorgeous.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.