So does this mean we should start using the Doctor OcK forum now?

#1 Posted by spideyfan69 (170 posts) - - Show Bio

Given how Doc Ock is Spider-man now should we all just go there to post topics on Spider-man now or will the vine make it so that when you type in Doctor Octopus your looking up Spider-man, and make Peter Parker a separate person from Spider-man?

#2 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

technically, Spider-Man is both of them, so it would make sense to keep Spider-Man and Peter together, just change the Doc Ock page.

#3 Edited by LastOblivion (100 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, now Ock is calling himself Superior Spider-Man. He abandoned all the Doc Ock thing, name and stuff.

So it's not really necessary, I guess.

#4 Posted by PunyParker (8979 posts) - - Show Bio

NO!

Its still Spiderman and still Pete's body....DONT RUIN EVERYTHING.....

#5 Posted by abeyance (238 posts) - - Show Bio

@PunyParker said:

DONT RUIN EVERYTHING.....

A little too late for that. Everything was ruined when they decided to follow through with this dumb idea. Still think Kaine should have been Superior Spiderman.

#6 Posted by Moonchilde (1601 posts) - - Show Bio

@abeyance said:

@PunyParker said:

A little too late for that. Everything was ruined when they decided to follow through with this dumb idea. Still think Kaine should have been Superior Spiderman.

This.

And yes, I say use the Doc Ock forum. It's not Spider-Man.

#7 Posted by D3athstroke (3909 posts) - - Show Bio
@abeyance said:

@PunyParker said:

Why would inferior clone of normal Spiderman be Superior ?

And i don't think that Peters mind is Dead its fused with Ottos and is obviously taking over 
#8 Posted by pulseangel666 (329 posts) - - Show Bio

@D3athstroke said:

@abeyance said:

@PunyParker said:

Why would inferior clone of normal Spiderman be Superior ?And i don't think that Peters mind is Dead its fused with Ottos and is obviously taking over

Kaine is far from inferior anymore, have you been reading Scarlet Spider, one of the best series in 2012.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.