Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Sinister Six Movie Speculation

DarthDalek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've been thinking recently about how they are going to do the Sinister Six in the movies and what the membership will be. Electro and Rhino are very likely because Rhino is returning in ASM3 and Jamie Foxx has said in interviews that he's been in talks about his character joining the Sinister Six. He also said that electricity can' be killed, hinting that even if he is defeated in ASM2 he could return. The next two members that are pretty much confirmed are Vulture and Doctor Octopus because their costumes appear in the trailers. Another reason to support Vulture is that Colm Feore is playing Norman Osborne's assistant in ASM2 and Colm Feore looks exactly like comic Vulture. I'm guessing Doctor Octopus will be introduced in ASM3. As far as the Osborne's are concerned I have a feeling that Harry Osborne will die in ASM2 and Norman Osborne will become the Goblin is ASM3 and be the leader of the Sinister Six. That leaves one slot left which I think will be filled by Alistair Smythe AKA Ultimate Spider-Slayer. Smythe is getting introduced in ASM2 and looks suitably evil in his promo picture. I believe the mysterious guy seen in the trailer walking past the Doc Oc tentacles and Vulture wings and the guy who talked to Lizard in ASM1 is The Gentleman, who is pulling the strings of the Sinister Six. Maybe Marc Webb has merged the characters of Doc Oc and The Gentleman because the guy in the trailer sure looks like Doc Oc.

So I see the final team looking something like this: Norman Osborne, Electro, Vulture, Doc Oc, Rhino and Ultimate Spider-Slayer.

It would be tough to set the Sinister Six up in time for them to be the main threat in ASM3 so I guess it'll be ASM4 when Peter faces the Sinister Six.

Funkypanda123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

avengers with villans or a heist movie

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.