Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Sinister Six

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sling Shot

With Spiderman's unique cocktail of abilities, tenacity and know-how, he has proven capable of taking the Sinister 6 on and even defeating them on ocassion.

Which other Marvelite you think capable of this monumental feat?......Besides the obvious Quasar or Silver Surfer.

Could Cap, or Wolverine? Could Cage or Ironfist? Could She-hulk or Spider-woman?

Or anyone else you can fathom?

Kain Echnida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Kain Echnida

Sling Shot says:

"With Spiderman's unique cocktail of abilities, tenacity and know-how, he has proven capable of taking the Sinister 6 on and even defeating them on ocassion. Which other Marvelite you think capable of this monumental feat?......Besides the obvious Quasar or Silver Surfer. Could Cap, or Wolverine? Could Cage or Ironfist? Could She-hulk or Spider-woman? Or anyone else you can fathom?"

Well to give you a better answer Sling, you need to give me the roster of the Sinister 6. I've seen a few variations so I need to know which one you're using so I can think about it.

Avatar image for dante_v__inferno
    Dante V. Inferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dante V. Inferno

Since they all are idiots,I would say everyone you named could.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sling Shot

Kain Echnida says:

"Sling Shot says:
    "With Spiderman's unique cocktail of abilities, tenacity and know-how, he has proven capable of taking the Sinister 6 on and even defeating them on ocassion. Which other Marvelite you think capable of this monumental feat?......Besides the obvious Quasar or Silver Surfer. Could Cap, or Wolverine? Could Cage or Ironfist? Could She-hulk or Spider-woman? Or anyone else you can fathom?"

Well to give you a better answer Sling, you need to give me the roster of the Sinister 6. I've seen a few variations so I need to know which one you're using so I can think about it."

Dpc Ock, Rhino, Vulture, Sandman, Electro, Shocker.

Sling Shot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Sling Shot

Doc Ock is no idiot, and most of the others have an awareness of their destructive capability in raw output. I'd say that would giv them the collective strength to take down a healthy number of competitors let alone solo opponents.

Avatar image for dante_v__inferno
    Dante V. Inferno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dante V. Inferno

Sling Shot says:

"Doc Ock is no idiot, and most of the others have an awareness of their destructive capability in raw output. I'd say that would giv them the collective strength to take down a healthy number of competitors let alone solo opponents."

I mean together they act like idiots,always trying to compete with each other.

The Serpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By The Serpent

Thor, Iron man, hulk, Sentry, Captian america, and the list goes on....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.