Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Should They Bring Carrion Back?

OminousFlare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By OminousFlare

I just read the first Carrion arc in PPSSM #26-30(-ish?) recently and I have to say, Carrion is such a great villain in this arc, and he could had potentially been the first Venom to have appeared, being able to dissolve Spidey's webbing AND knowing Spider-Man's identity.

Then of course, there is his touch of death, whom no one, as of the 7-part story, was able to counter except his 'Amoeba-Spider.' Throw that in with his telepathic ability, the power to become intangible at will, and his symbol as a rotting scum of nature, you get a really awesome villain that's along the ranks of (or perhaps even better than) someone with a name like "Carnage."

So, do you feel he should be brought back in some form, now that everything's been rebooted? If written well, he'd definitely make Hobgoblin look like a punk. Hell, with Carrion's telepathic abilities, we can get over with this season of 'WHO. IS. HOBGOBLIN?!' quickly.

ngroove

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ngroove

Knowing Carrion, for the most part, been a disease, only if either A) bring William Allen back from S.H.I.E.L.D. or so cryogenics....unable to cure him my butt....if there's no plans to cure him, while at the same time, not using him for thirteen years, essentially limbo, I say due time for an encore, set him loose once again, or B) a new Carrion, as mentioned, "Carrion" for the most part, is a disease, virus...let a new victim take it, become the next whose touch rots death. 

Avatar image for playdohsrepublic
    playdohsrepublic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By playdohsrepublic

If a good writer came along with a great story then hell yeah. His power set was awesome and he was always kinda creepy.
    Avatar image for spider_man_2996
    spider-man 2996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 30

#4  Edited By spider-man 2996

I would love if he came back.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.