Should spiderman be with Mary Jane or black cat?

  • 142 results
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
#1 Posted by PaperDemon (608 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he should be with black cat cuz there both superpowered.

#2 Posted by Mercy_ (92684 posts) - - Show Bio

By that logic Spider-Man should be with Cyclops over Mary Jane.

Moderator
#3 Posted by Katie24 (488 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man should be with Captain Marvel.

#4 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@Katie24 said:

Spider-Man should be with Captain Marvel.

No.

OP, Black Cat doesn't have superpowers.

#5 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23334 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mercy_ said:

By that logic Spider-Man should be with Cyclops over Mary Jane.

Don't infect Spider-Man with the terrible X-Menness >_<  
 
Black Cat, because she doesn't suck.
#6 Posted by TDK_1997 (14684 posts) - - Show Bio

I like him with both.

#7 Posted by Strider92 (16253 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mercy_ said:

By that logic Spider-Man should be with Cyclops over Mary Jane.

How dare you!?  
Even Peter doesn't deserve a jerk like Cyclops. If you're going to hook him up with another dude i'd lean towards Johnny Storm lol!!
#8 Posted by Z3RO180 (6454 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: Come on every ne know pete has always had a soft spot for wolverine :P

#9 Posted by guardiandevil801 (272 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Mary Jane

#10 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

Felicia x1,000,000,000,000

#11 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Well Black Cat could use a stable relationship, but then again Mary Jane is a much bigger part of Spiderman's history then Felicia. Srew it I say he finds himself a new love intrest! A young teacher, scientist, or doctor someone who can match wits with him and even prove to be useful in a situation where MJ wouldn't be.

#12 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991:

#13 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

@Blood1991:

Now that is a girl for Peter

#14 Edited by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: hey whoa there son. what do you mean not even peter deserves to be with cyke? am i missing something? did he do something really bad? peter i mean

#15 Posted by BlackArmor (6137 posts) - - Show Bio

he should be with both at the same time

#16 Posted by TheCannon (18296 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

he should be with both at the same time

This.

#17 Posted by Strider92 (16253 posts) - - Show Bio
@KainScion said:

@Strider92: hey whoa there son. what do you mean not even peter deserves to be with cyke? am i missing something? did he do something really bad? peter i mean

Made a deal with Mephisto?
#18 Posted by The Stegman (23918 posts) - - Show Bio

MJ...I hate Black Cat

#19 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92: you have spoken of the unspoken. for that you shall not be spoken to or spoken off for 3 days. repeat offenders shall be stoned and made to watch batman and robin. you have been warned!

#20 Posted by Strider92 (16253 posts) - - Show Bio
@KainScion said:

@Strider92: you have spoken of the unspoken. for that you shall not be spoken to or spoken off for 3 days. repeat offenders shall be stoned and made to watch batman and robin. you have been warned!

The horror!
#21 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92 said:

@Mercy_ said:

By that logic Spider-Man should be with Cyclops over Mary Jane.

How dare you!? Even Peter doesn't deserve a jerk like Cyclops. If you're going to hook him up with another dude i'd lean towards Johnny Storm lol!!

I would support this gay comic relationship.

But they will forever be a bromance.

#22 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator said:

@Strider92 said:

@Mercy_ said:

By that logic Spider-Man should be with Cyclops over Mary Jane.

How dare you!? Even Peter doesn't deserve a jerk like Cyclops. If you're going to hook him up with another dude i'd lean towards Johnny Storm lol!!

I would support this gay comic relationship.

But they will forever be a bromance.

I agree, if Peter ever did turn out to be bi, I would want him and Johnny together. They are adorable :3 but again, bromance defeats us all.

I'd say Peter and Carol (Ms./Captain Marvel) is my pick. I still think they'd be a good couple.

#23 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@mewmdude77 said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

@Strider92 said:

@Mercy_ said:

By that logic Spider-Man should be with Cyclops over Mary Jane.

How dare you!? Even Peter doesn't deserve a jerk like Cyclops. If you're going to hook him up with another dude i'd lean towards Johnny Storm lol!!

I would support this gay comic relationship.

But they will forever be a bromance.

I agree, if Peter ever did turn out to be bi, I would want him and Johnny together. They are adorable :3 but again, bromance defeats us all.

I'd say Peter and Carol (Ms./Captain Marvel) is my pick. I still think they'd be a good couple.

I don't know, that'd just be weird for me. Silver Sable would've been interesting.

But Peter is all about one girl.

#24 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator said:

@mewmdude77 said:

@TheAnnihilator said:

@Strider92 said:

@Mercy_ said:

By that logic Spider-Man should be with Cyclops over Mary Jane.

How dare you!? Even Peter doesn't deserve a jerk like Cyclops. If you're going to hook him up with another dude i'd lean towards Johnny Storm lol!!

I would support this gay comic relationship.

But they will forever be a bromance.

I agree, if Peter ever did turn out to be bi, I would want him and Johnny together. They are adorable :3 but again, bromance defeats us all.

I'd say Peter and Carol (Ms./Captain Marvel) is my pick. I still think they'd be a good couple.

I don't know, that'd just be weird for me. Silver Sable would've been interesting.

But Peter is all about one girl.

Yep. He's all about Gwen Stacy

#25 Posted by akimamg (10 posts) - - Show Bio

O think Mary Jane cause it was his first love

#26 Edited by XLR87T3 (2680 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@BlackArmor said:

he should be with both at the same time

This.

They could share.

#27 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mercy_ said:

By that logic Spider-Man should be with Cyclops over Mary Jane.

Aaaand now I ship it.

Thanks. Thanks a lot.

#28 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@akimamg said:

O think Mary Jane cause it was his first love

You're kidding, right?

#29 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

@akimamg said:

O think Mary Jane cause it was his first love

Gwen Stacy was his first true love.

#30 Posted by Hazlenaut (1960 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't there police officer that the venom symbiote tried to set him up with while he was sleeping? Spidey needs a girl that would help him in the right direction. Mary Jane has take of her inner demons. I don't not mean literally, but I am not sure if she actually had them. Black Cat is big no their time was never permanent. It would be big gasp if there was future with those two.

#31 Posted by Dernman (14957 posts) - - Show Bio

Gwen Stacy first love.  
Mary Jane true love.

#32 Posted by TheAnnihilator (1056 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dernman said:

Gwen Stacy first love. Mary Jane true love.

For sure.

#33 Posted by darthfury78 (793 posts) - - Show Bio

How about The Black Widow or Spider-Woman if neither were in a relationship? The alternate would be Psylocke and The She-Hulk. Since The Black Cat is now Daredevil's partner, I say the Black Widow is a fair exchange for Spider-Man as his crime fighting partner. Silver Sable and the Black Cat are out of the picture. And Carol Danvers has too much on her mind to be in a relationship with Spidey or anyone else for that matter. So the toss up should be either The Black Widow or Spider-Woman, as well as Psylocke and She-Hulk(Jennifer Walters).

As for Mary Jane, let her move onto some one else.

#34 Posted by Night Thrasher (3676 posts) - - Show Bio

To be such a nerd Pete sure gets some high quality Tang

#35 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8810 posts) - - Show Bio

Miss Marvel.

#36 Posted by MadRooster81 (182 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAnnihilator said:

@Katie24 said:

Spider-Man should be with Captain Marvel.

No.

OP, Black Cat doesn't have superpowers.

I believe she has a "bad luck" power. Not the greatest, but it's still a power.

#37 Edited by darth_brendroid (1717 posts) - - Show Bio

Not the Tang!

#38 Posted by Hareil0079 (429 posts) - - Show Bio

@TDK_1997 said:

I like him with both.

#39 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

mj always.

#40 Posted by Strider92 (16253 posts) - - Show Bio

@mewmdude77 said:

I'd say Peter and Carol (Ms./Captain Marvel) is my pick. I still think they'd be a good couple.

Got nothing against this couple per say I just don't know how it could work -.o

#41 Posted by ComicMan24 (147080 posts) - - Show Bio

He should be with Carly. Team Carly ftw!!!! :p

But seriously out of these two, Mary Jane. It would never work out with BC.

Online
#42 Posted by Strider92 (16253 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24 said:

He should be with Carly. Team Carly ftw!!!! :p

#43 Posted by ComicMan24 (147080 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92:

Online
#44 Posted by Strider92 (16253 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24:

#45 Posted by ComicMan24 (147080 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92:

Online
#46 Posted by Strider92 (16253 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24:

#47 Posted by ComicMan24 (147080 posts) - - Show Bio

@Strider92:

Online
#48 Posted by oraclefyre (936 posts) - - Show Bio

MJ all the way. I love Felicia heaps but I don't mind that her and Spidey aren't together.

#49 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

@ComicMan24 said:

He should be with Carly. Team Carly ftw!!!! :p

But seriously out of these two, Mary Jane. It would never work out with BC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=lgI2ZQVyrBo

#50 Posted by Pwok21 (2262 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain Marvel.

There was so much tension between the two and it just disappeared...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.