Should Ms. Marvel and Spider-man date?

#1 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

So Spider-man asked Ms. Marvel on a date. She responded "Fine. We'll discuss it, okay?" (Ms. Marvel #34)
They sure are having some funny interactions! (Ms. Marvel Annual #1)

So should they date? We are all wondering what's going to be of Pete's love live, could be Carol the answer? For her it would be like a blind date because she doesn’t know who's behind the mask. How do you guys think that date would turn out?

Wanna "team-up"?
#3 Posted by Alpha (7311 posts) - - Show Bio

He would drive her military mind crazy.

#4 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

What would be the point of this? Spider-Man and Ms.Marvel are cool and all but they would in no way be good as a couple.The Ms.Marvel annual wasn't funny..it was poorly written and a silly way to get two people on opposite sides of the law to interact.They did this same thing to Iron Man in issue 8 of volume 5.There was absolutely no reason for it.

Carol and Spider-Man have conflicting personalities...the relationship would get old real quick.
#5 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

I supose your right Vance.
Still I would like to see them trying it!

#6 Posted by The Morningstar (159 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah I don't think they should date, although I thought it was kinda funny he asked. But can you blame him, who wouldn't want to date a smoking hot blond.

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
The Morningstar said:
"Nah I don't think they should date, although I thought it was kinda funny he asked. But can you blame him, who wouldn't want to date a smoking hot blond."
That's what happens when you lose a smokin hot redhead to bad storyline.
#8 Posted by The Morningstar (159 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
That's what happens when you lose a smokin hot redhead to bad storyline."
LOL agree 100% with ya.
#9 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

They aren't a good match.

#10 Posted by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

hell at least ms. marvel won't get herself kidnapped and what not.
and pete won't be a knight in shiny armor.
it just my opions

#11 Posted by DanielKetchGR (9 posts) - - Show Bio

How many girls has Peter dated anyway? Just wondering.

#12 Posted by Citizen Vance (200 posts) - - Show Bio
DanielKetchGR said:
"How many girls has Peter dated anyway? Just wondering."
1.Mary-Jane Watson
2.Gwen Stacy
3.Betty Brant
4.Felicia Hardy
5.Cissy Underwood
6.Debra Whitman
#13 Edited by bioghost (1245 posts) - - Show Bio

your kidding! and he still got girl promblem?

#14 Posted by Citizen Vance (200 posts) - - Show Bio
bioghost said:
"your kidding! and he still got girl promblem?"
Well you have to remember..Mary Jane was the only one he actually told he was Spider-Man.Gwen found out and so did Felicia.He spent so much time being Spider-Man he ended up standing all of these girls up.They would understand if they knew but..they didn't.
#15 Posted by sora_thekey (8107 posts) - - Show Bio
Citizen Vance said:
"bioghost said:
Well you have to remember..Mary Jane was the only one he actually told he was Spider-Man.Gwen found out and so did Felicia.He spent so much time being Spider-Man he ended up standing all of these girls up.They would understand if they knew but..they didn't."

Gwen didn´t know!!!!!

Calvin said:
"I supose your right Vance.
Still I would like to see them trying it!
"

Sure they won´t end up together but thay can like go on one date and that´s it!!!!
That would be fun!!!
#16 Posted by Citizen Vance (200 posts) - - Show Bio
sora_thekey said:
"Citizen Vance said:
"bioghost said:
Well you have to remember..Mary Jane was the only one he actually told he was Spider-Man.Gwen found out and so did Felicia.He spent so much time being Spider-Man he ended up standing all of these girls up.They would understand if they knew but..they didn't."
Gwen didn´t know!!!!!

I'm pretty sure she figured it out when Green Goblin launched her off that bridge.
#17 Posted by sora_thekey (8107 posts) - - Show Bio
Citizen Vance said:
"sora_thekey said:
"Citizen Vance said:
"bioghost said:
Gwen didn´t know!!!!!

I'm pretty sure she figured it out when Green Goblin launched her off that bridge."

That must´ve her thought when she was falling yeah...... xD
#18 Posted by Citizen Vance (200 posts) - - Show Bio
sora_thekey said:
"Citizen Vance said:
"sora_thekey said:
"Citizen Vance said:
"bioghost said:
Gwen didn´t know!!!!!

I'm pretty sure she figured it out when Green Goblin launched her off that bridge."

That must´ve her thought when she was falling yeah...... xD"
Well know..Green Goblin was talking to Spider-Man and floating a little while before he tossed her.By the dialouge she could have guessed GG was going to hurt her because Peter was Spider-Man.
#19 Posted by darth_fletcher (262 posts) - - Show Bio

no they should definitely not date, like mj, she is well out of his league and i refuse to ever read spider-man again after brand new day.
they took back everything i ever loved about him and pissed on every storyline i ever loved.

i hope they kill his ass off and bring back ben reily, hes a spider-man id be proud to read!!!

#20 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6181 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"What would be the point of this? Spider-Man and Ms.Marvel are cool and all but they would in no way be good as a couple.The Ms.Marvel annual wasn't funny..it was poorly written and a silly way to get two people on opposite sides of the law to interact.They did this same thing to Iron Man in issue 8 of volume 5.There was absolutely no reason for it.
Carol and Spider-Man have conflicting personalities...the relationship would get old real quick.
"
opposites attract
#21 Posted by pixelized (62881 posts) - - Show Bio
Calvin said:
"So Spider-man asked Ms. Marvel on a date. She responded "Fine. We'll discuss it, okay?" (Ms. Marvel #34)
They sure are having some funny interactions! (Ms. Marvel Annual #1)

So should they date? We are all wondering what's going to be of Pete's love live, could be Carol the answer? For her it would be like a blind date because she doesn’t know who's behind the mask. How do you guys think that date would turn out?

Wanna "team-up"?
"
how does she end that sentence?
#22 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

She said that the bag she asked him to keep wasn’t waterproof and jumped to the water. The bag contains a hard drive with Osborn’s information.

#23 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
eganthevile1 said:
"Vance Astro said:
"What would be the point of this? Spider-Man and Ms.Marvel are cool and all but they would in no way be good as a couple.The Ms.Marvel annual wasn't funny..it was poorly written and a silly way to get two people on opposite sides of the law to interact.They did this same thing to Iron Man in issue 8 of volume 5.There was absolutely no reason for it.
"
opposites attract"
I knew someone was going to bring Paula Abdual out.Opposites actually don't attract.Ms.Marvel probably thinks of Parker as like a little brother...It would be like Iron Man dating Ultra Girl.
#24 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

No way. This could never work.

#25 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
Citizen Vance said:
"sora_thekey said:
"Citizen Vance said:
Well know..Green Goblin was talking to Spider-Man and floating a little while before he tossed her.By the dialouge she could have guessed GG was going to hurt her because Peter was Spider-Man."
Did she know Green Goblin was Osborn?
#26 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
Calvin said:
"Citizen Vance said:
"sora_thekey said:
"Citizen Vance said:
Well know..Green Goblin was talking to Spider-Man and floating a little while before he tossed her.By the dialouge she could have guessed GG was going to hurt her because Peter was Spider-Man."
Did she know Green Goblin was Osborn?
"
Don't know.
#27 Posted by MrDirector786 (43131 posts) - - Show Bio

Who knows how this could end up. Also, does Ms. Marvel know Spider-man's real identity?

#28 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
MrDirector786 said:
"Who knows how this could end up. Also, does Ms. Marvel know Spider-man's real identity?"
Nobody knows his identity anymore.
#29 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"

Good point but are you tlaking about Invincible Iron Man #7?   

If so, that comic was great....
#30 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh please please!!! BRING IT ON!!!!

that BE AWESOME!

Spidey is Marvels icon and Ms. Marvel... well she is Ms. MARVEL! so it would make sense dont you think?

#31 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"Oh please please!!! BRING IT ON!!!!

that BE AWESOME!

Spidey is Marvels icon and Ms. Marvel... well she is Ms. MARVEL! so it would make sense dont you think?"
No
#32 Edited by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"
Vance Astro said:
"

"
Oh yea right.Issue 8 was the Secret Invasion aftermath.I didn't say it was a bad comic..I just don't get the point for it.It was like a filler.Spider-Man couldn't possibly be friends with Iron Man after Civil War..he almost killed him and people blame Stark for what happened to Cap..and you see how mopey and down Spidey was after Cap died.
#33 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio

I think whoever voted No it's just jealous.

#34 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio
Calvin said:
"

"
of?
#35 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Suigetsu said:
"Oh please please!!! BRING IT ON!!!!

that BE AWESOME!

Spidey is Marvels icon and Ms. Marvel... well she is Ms. MARVEL! so it would make sense dont you think?"
No"
LOL.
#36 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"
Vance Astro said:
"

"
Oh yea right.Issue 8 was the Secret Invasion aftermath.I didn't say it was a bad comic..I just don't get the point for it.It was like a filler.Spider-Man couldn't possibly be friends with Iron Man after Civil War..he almost killed him and people blame Stark for what happened to Cap..and you see how mopey and down Spidey was after Cap died."
Fraction is just born to write Spidey in my opinion and hopefully he'll join the braintrust sometime.  I don't think he was as mad since he can't remember the whole Aunt May thing.  Thats just me though.
#37 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
Mr. Wilson said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"
Vance Astro said:
"

"
Oh yea right.Issue 8 was the Secret Invasion aftermath.I didn't say it was a bad comic..I just don't get the point for it.It was like a filler.Spider-Man couldn't possibly be friends with Iron Man after Civil War..he almost killed him and people blame Stark for what happened to Cap..and you see how mopey and down Spidey was after Cap died."
Fraction is just born to write Spidey in my opinion and hopefully he'll join the braintrust sometime.  I don't think he was as mad since he can't remember the whole Aunt May thing.  Thats just me though."
Well the whole Aunt May thing isn't what he should be pissed about but if he doesn't remember Civil War than it is to be assumed he would try and help Tony but more to the point if he didn't remember Civil War..i'm sure there would be something in his mind that he would have questioned when Tony said he would arrest him.
#38 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio
Vance Astro said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"Vance Astro said:
"Mr. Wilson said:
"
Vance Astro said:
"

"
Fraction is just born to write Spidey in my opinion and hopefully he'll join the braintrust sometime.  I don't think he was as mad since he can't remember the whole Aunt May thing.  Thats just me though."
Well the whole Aunt May thing isn't what he should be pissed about but if he doesn't remember Civil War than it is to be assumed he would try and help Tony but more to the point if he didn't remember Civil War..i'm sure there would be something in his mind that he would have questioned when Tony said he would arrest him."

True.  Oh well though.  Its over now. 
#39 Posted by Copy (8336 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see if it for a little while and see how it works. Like an expermint.

#40 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think Carol sees Parker as even a possible candidate for dating.As far back as I can remember..she has never showed much interest in anyone except Wonder Man.

#41 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

thats completely crap, they should date.

If you wanna pair her with wonder man just because of their names then that idea is even more retarded than the one of making black panther and storm being married just because both of em are black.

Now again talking to vance astro is the same as talking to  stubborn mule.

#42 Posted by Vance Astro (90727 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"thats completely crap, they should date.

If you wanna pair her with wonder man just because of their names then that idea is even more retarded than the one of making black panther and storm being married just because both of em are black.

Now again talking to vance astro is the same as talking to  stubborn mule."
1.Ms.Marvel..recently had sex with Wonder Man and before that she kissed him after a fight.In classic Avengers she always flirted with him and even in her own comic she flirted with him.
2.Storm and Black Panther aren't married because they are black...Storm was T'Challa's first love and vice versa.

I don't know why you would be talking to a mule...but I don't know what makes me stubborn.I'm wasn't talking to you to begin with so get off my jock.
#43 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio

Dude... Its Spider-man    SPIDERMAN!!!

Wonder Homo wath? he is less than a micro parasite compared to SPIDERMAN!

your argument its the prove that you are a bloke.

#44 Edited by King Hyperion (3707 posts) - - Show Bio
Suigetsu said:
"Dude... Its Spider-man    SPIDERMAN!!!

your argument its the prove that you are a bloke."
Isn't being a Bloke a good thing? I may not be from the U.K. or anywhere else in Europe but I am pretty sure that you just either complemented or called Vance your friend. As for a Spidey/Ms. Marvel Romance...I don't think it could work. They are too different from one another, especially when you take their individual personality traits and input them into the equation. Opposites don't always attract.
#45 Posted by King Saturn (222808 posts) - - Show Bio
Naw... they should go there own ways
#46 Posted by Suigetsu (1720 posts) - - Show Bio
King Hyperion said:
"Suigetsu said:
"Dude... Its Spider-man    SPIDERMAN!!!

your argument its the prove that you are a bloke."
Isn't being a Bloke a good thing? I may not be from the U.K. or anywhere else in Europe but I am pretty sure that you just either complemented or called Vance your friend. As for a Spidey/Ms. Marvel Romance...I don't think it could work. They are too different from one another, especially when you take their individual personality traits and input them into the equation. Opposites don't always attract."
Bloke, its wath makes a building and I am not from the U.K.
I basically called Vance a stubborn mule because he doesnt open to new ideas and he lives inside he's own bubble.

I would like to see wath happens, it seems like it could be alot of fun. Opposites tend to be fun ya know.
#47 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

well at least he wouldnt have to save her HELL she would save him shes a F-ing powerhouse!

I thought she was with wonder man? I guess this could work I mean they are on the same avengers team.....

#48 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Calvin said:
"

"
of?"

Forget it, stupid comment.

Vance Astro said:
"
1.Ms.Marvel..recently had sex with Wonder Man and before that she kissed him after a fight.In classic Avengers she always flirted with him and even in her own comic she flirted with him.
2.Storm and Black Panther aren't married because they are black...Storm was T'Challa's first love and vice versa.
"

Vance

She's just friends with him. (with benefits)
1. She was having a bad time, so she went to his house, and then they spend the night together. She kind of used him to "vent".
2. Hes mind was being controlled by some guy, she tried to defeat him, but the more she hit him the more felt under the more controllable he was, so she did the opposite and kissed him like there was no tomorrow, and he break free of the control.

The way she treats him, never seamed to me she really wanted something serious with him. I can be wrong.
#49 Posted by Calvin (3479 posts) - - Show Bio
Nobody said:
"Calvin said:
"

"
of?"

Forget it, stupid comment.

Vance Astro said:
"
"

Vance

She's just friends with him. (with benefits)
1. She was having a bad time, so she went to his house, and then they spend the night together. She kind of used him to "vent".
2. Hes mind was being controlled by some guy, she tried to defeat him, but the more she hit him the more felt under the more controllable he was, so she did the opposite and kissed him like there was no tomorrow, and he break free of the control.

The way she treats him, never seamed to me she really wanted something serious with him. I can be wrong.
#50 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

It makes no sense for Spidey and Ms. Marvel to be together. Besides being Avengers, what do they have in common? I mean Spidey just made a deal with the devil that got him out of a relationship, why would they through him in another one so soon?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.