Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

scarlet spider/superior spiderman cross over

WeSellComics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Was anyone else disappointed with scarlet spider/superior spiderman cross over? i just thing there was something missing from it

Mrgreenlantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Mrgreenlantern

@wesellcomics: agreed i think it needed more kaine kicking ocks ass

dmreyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The end kind of set up a cliff hanger for a new story, with Jackal holding a container of (I believe it was Kaine's) DNA. Doesn't look like we'll get to see a part 2 or anything though, as Scarlet Spider's getting canceled this winter, and the arc to end it will be based on Kraven.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.