Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17243 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Rogues Gallery for Sequel to Amazing Spider-Man Movie

Cervantes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Cervantes

Post an image of who you think Spider-Man should fight in the sequel to the upcoming "Amazing Spider-Man." Let us know why and anything else you have to offer as 'director.'  

Mr. Dead Pool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By Mr. Dead Pool

I think if handled right Mysterio could be a very convincing and maybe even menacing villain. Also since he's a special effects guy you can have great fight scenes with Spidey fighting robots or movie monsters. Mysterio is a villain that just doesn't get enough attention and I think he'd be great, although a costume redesign is a must.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By the_tree

I've always wanted to see Scorpion in a movie ever since watching the 90s Spider-Man cartoon when I was a kid.

No Caption Provided
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By The_Martian

I would like to see an Amazing Spider-Man Trilogy. Have Norman Osborn as a background villain in the first two movies who is in part responsible for creating the villains that Spider-Man faces. In the third one he changes himself into the Green Goblin. As for the second movie villain:

First/Secondary Villain
    First/Secondary Villain
    Final/Main Villain
    Final/Main Villain
    Gambit1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#5  Edited By Gambit1024

Mysterio, Scorpion or Vulture 

Not old Vulture. Younger Vulture. 

inkBot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By inkBot
    No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for preposterous_hypothesis
    preposterous_hypothesis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think maybe since this movie seems to be including Peters parents and not following the amazing spiderman story with them being CIA agents I think they may go with the ultimate story with his parents accidentally creating the venom suit and Peter and Eddie being childhood friends and both science nerds, Conners is also involved, so we could see him back in the sequel, this story also has quite a dark undertone to it which is what webb seems to be going for with the first movie.

I dont think Webb would want to do a goblin saga so soon after Raimi's interuptation of it, so maybe we'll get the venom saga stretched over two movies. The second amazing spiderman with the creation of the symbiote suit with Peter using it throughout the film while fighting a some other Spiderman villain, dunno who that could be, then getting rid of the the suit by the end and then in the third film we'll get Venom. Hopefully Venom will be done with some justice then, i mean Eric Foreman as Brock Christ Raimi what were you thinking.

No Caption Provided

Of course this is all guess work but I think it would be brilliant on screen. Getting ahead of myself here I can hardly wait for ''The Amazing Spiderman'' let alone its sequels ha!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.