Return of Anti-Venom

#1 Posted by venomsapprentice (631 posts) - - Show Bio

I was thinking, wouldn't it be cool if Spider Man got a new Anti-Venom symbiote?

He has that future foundation costume that looks like Anti-Venom. It could be a cool upgrade to get an actual symbiote.

It was Reed Richards who used the AV symbiote to cure spider-island, so it's not out of the realm of possibility for him to recreate it. But would Spider Man accept another symbiote? Even one as benign as Anti-Venom?

#2 Posted by venomsapprentice (631 posts) - - Show Bio

Damn, this thread is a fail isn't it.XD

#3 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12334 posts) - - Show Bio

Your title got my hopes up for no reason T___T

#4 Posted by _slim_ (13075 posts) - - Show Bio

lol.

#5 Posted by venomsapprentice (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomoushatred1001 said:

Your title got my hopes up for no reason T___T

Should this be in the spider man thread?

Or would it fail just as hard?

#6 Posted by tylerlugowski (118 posts) - - Show Bio

Richards used every cell of anti-venom to cure spider island so there is no more anti-venom symbiote. And no i dont think he would accept a new symbiote suit.

#7 Posted by venomsapprentice (631 posts) - - Show Bio

@tylerlugowski said:

Richards used every cell of anti-venom to cure spider island so there is no more anti-venom symbiote. And no i dont think he would accept a new symbiote suit.

YAAAAAY!

That's all I wanted to know. Thank you.

#8 Posted by tylerlugowski (118 posts) - - Show Bio

@venomsapprentice: lol No problem.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.