Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Recent ASM ad with Black Cat and Daredevill, "Love Triangle"?

ethanrjc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ethanrjc

What do you think of the headline of this ad thats been in some of most recent comics?

It says this ASM / Daredevil crossover will have "Marvels next big love triangle!".... like, is it serious about there actually being some sort of relationships developing between Daredevil and Blackcat, and Spiderman and Black Cat? What about Peter recently breaking up with Carlie (while at the same time a Mary Jane relationship was teased at the end of Spider Island). Or is this just going to be some "classic feeling" crossover action where Black Cat is depicted as just having a flirtatious superhero fetish? Who knows! What do you think?

mewmdude77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By mewmdude77

Hell-to-the-NO! I don't want this to happen. DD and Spidey have always been really close best friends, They've known each other identities for a long time, and I don't want them to hate each other just because of Black Cat!!! And since when did Daredevil even meet her? Why is Marvel doing this?!?!?!

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
    There is no reason to assume they'll hate each other over Felicia even if Matt and her hook up. I don't see why Pete would even care, really.

@mewmdude77 said:

And since when did Daredevil even meet her?

The Evil that Men Do.

Not to mention it's hardly difficult to make the connection.
    SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#4  Edited By SpidermanWins

I could see it happening. BC digs men in red tights. I don't know if it would go anywhere though.

@Morpheus_: Right, there's probably some other forces that will come to play if they are going to develop a rivalry over it.

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mutant God

I rather see a love triangle between Peter, BC, and Carlie no one will see that coming

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
    @SpidermanWins: It would probably end up being something awkward between Pete and Matt but I don't see them holding a grudge or anything. Felicia hooked up with Wolverine and Pete works with him all the time. Besides, it's Daredevil we're talking about here, there is no way this is going to last.
    Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#7  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    @Morpheus_ said:
    @SpidermanWins: It would probably end up being something awkward between Pete and Matt but I don't see them holding a grudge or anything. Felicia hooked up with Wolverine and Pete works with him all the time. Besides, it's Daredevil we're talking about here, there is no way this is going to last.
    Na Blackcat would end up dead or insane 
    SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By SpidermanWins

@Morpheus_ said:

Yeah, I don't see Daredevil being into Black Cat. They have very um, conflicting personalities. I don't know how this would get serious at all, and even if it did, how Peter and Matt would get too angry at one another. They have a lot of respect for each other. I just hope writers don't do something stupidly out of character for them, for this to happen.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Luke Cage smashing Black Cat in House of M is canon.Have a nice day.

spideyfan69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By spideyfan69

I have been obsessing over this crosssover for awhile, frankly because I really,really,REALLY do not want that douchbag daredevil with black cat. And isnt she supposed to be his client, hopefully daredevil wont be unprofessional enough to bang his client And his best friend's ex-girlfriend.

wavecrest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By wavecrest

I saw a similar thing on one of the Daredevil books (It's going to be two part)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.