Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17252 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Question About Kraven's Last Hunt

BadMilk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've heard great things about Kraven's Last Hunt. But I've never had any experience with the character (besides in an episode of the 90's cartoon). So I wonder if I have to read other Kraven stories in order to understand him in Kraven's Last Hunt. I'd also like if someone could recommend other good Kraven stories.

averywetfrog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

http://www.comicvine.com/kraven-the-hunter/4005-2475/issues-cover/. You can check out all of his appearances there. He hasn't had much so it wouldn't take long to read them all. In my opinion you don't have to read the earlier issues of Kraven because Kraven's Last Hunt is where he actually gets some good character development. If you have the time though why not read the rest of his issues. Or better yet, just read the entire 80's era of Spider-man, it's the best.

Anjales_II

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

No you don't have to know anything about Kraven to understand KLH.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

#4  Edited By PunyParker

@badmilk: U dont need to.It's a great story about him.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As the others have said, KLH is pretty much it for him. Before that he was pretty much 'another Spider-Man villian'. (Though I did enjoy the Spider-Man team up with Nightcrawler and Tigra in it.)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.