Question about ASM #700

#1 Posted by Sprayer1218 (19 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think it is available, but I figured it didn't hurt to ask. Has anybody seen this cover for ASM #700 for sale anywhere?

#2 Posted by consolemaster001 (5670 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow uh no actually where did you find it ?

#3 Edited by fury714 (589 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't believe there were any variants of that, who's the artist? They had, Coipel, Martin, Quesada, Ramos, romita, then the comic shop exclusives. There IS a version of that except it was Ock, 2nd printing Variant.

#4 Edited by fury714 (589 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh here. "This isn’t the actual cover of ASM #700. Joe Rubinstein penciled it and Javi Golf colored it. Check out his Deviant Art page, it’s an awesome piece" this would be it: www.spidermancrawlspace.com/wordpress/2012/07

#5 Posted by Sprayer1218 (19 posts) - - Show Bio

I saw the Ock 2nd printing variant....didn't think too much of it. :) I think the cover I had the question about would have been an awesome variant though. Probably one of my favorite non-cover covers.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.