Purchases 03/07/2012

Posted by Oneshotpodcast (13 posts) - - Show Bio

A lot of new series seem to have started this week (not that we’re complaining). Lots of new things to try and some old favourites to! (Yay! Spider-Man).

We will try and get some short reviews up or discuss them on the Pod-cast, in the meantime have you read any? Let us know what you thought.

Here are the books that we have been reading, hot off the press, this week.

#1 Posted by InfamousFish (353 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadpool Kills and Ultimate Spidey for me. :)

#2 Posted by kittyloveslockheed (16 posts) - - Show Bio

I picked up and read Avenging Spiderman, AvX and Deadpool Kills. Loved them all. I am really interested to see how the Deadpool mini goes! I'm really liking his darker side coming out.

#3 Posted by InfamousFish (353 posts) - - Show Bio

@kittyloveslockheed: I like it his dark side also. It is going to be a good series :)

#4 Posted by Oneshotpodcast (13 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought Deadpool Kills.. Was amazingly meta! *Spoiler* The bit where he came through the portal at the end and killed the watcher who was narrating!

It was also incredibly funny, the stamp of approval made me giggle.

Some great new starters this to, Harvest from Image is one of the ones I think I'm gonna follow.

#5 Edited by Strider92 (16727 posts) - - Show Bio

Read all these apart from Ult Spider-man which I refuse too!!!! Damn you Bendis *shakes fist*

Infected was the one that held my interest so i'll be interested to see where that goes.

#6 Posted by TDK_1997 (14983 posts) - - Show Bio

I picked up AvX,Ultimate Comics Spider-Man and Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe.Ultimate Comics Spider-Man is developing great and I can say that Bendis is the master of the Ultimate Universe.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.