Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Post Secret Wars "Non Romance" Thread Prediction thread

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Basically make prediction that doesn't pertain to a romanctic/love sub plot nature that might happen after Secrets with the Amazing Spiderman titles. Anything from fights, arcs, special events etcs that puts our hero through new challenges.

darklordx123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

An old Peter Parker (mid 30s or 40s?) with a successful company, and an overall good life. He is doing great, but is no longer at his physical prime and is starting to doubt his role as Spider-Man.Then comes Miles, and he takes the role from Peter and becomes the new Spider-Man. The only real role Peter has is as a sort of mentor to Miles.

I am begging Marvel to NOTdo this. This would be the most horrendous of all horrors. It would be terrible. I would strongly dislike it (although there will be some people who will enjoy it).

At some point I would have thought this to be what it will probably be like, but as time progresses, I'm sure that is not going to be the case.

Think about how much Marvel is trying to connect their cinematic universe to their comics. If they are trying to cast a young Peter Parker, this means that they are probably going to have Peter Parker in the movies as Spider-Man. This means that Peter has a decent chance of actually being a teenager in the new marvel universe. While I prefer this over the latter, I would prefer it if Marvel just gave us a Peter Parker in his late teens or late twenties, as we've seen enough of Slott's near 30 year old Peter and I'm honestly tired of seeing mid teenage Peter in the movies, TV shows, and the Ultimate Comics (which weren't bad, but we've had like 10 years of that...).

I honestly have no idea what Marvel is going to do with Spider-Man post Secret Wars.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.