Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Post Civil War

SilverBulletKY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SilverBulletKY

What was the first series after Civil War?  I'm thinking about picking it up there.

NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By NexusOfLight
    SilverBulletKY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SilverBulletKY
    @NexusOfLight: Yep that's it.  Is it good?
    NexusOfLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By NexusOfLight
    @SilverBulletKY said:
    " @NexusOfLight: Yep that's it.  Is it good? "
    I liked it. Spider-man's all floundering from the fallout of Civil War. Revenge is on his mind. Pretty interesting. Then One More Day picks up after that. A lot of people didn't like it and look at it as one of the worst Spider-man stories of all time, but I think it was pretty awesome. Once the whole "get even" thing is behind him, all Peter has to focus on is his Aunt May. So he's all looking for a way to make things okay, because May is all he really had. I thought is was a great story.
    joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By joshmightbe
    @NexusOfLight: OMD was a total cop out that pretty much destroyed any point to spiderman's involvment in civil war
    alex333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By alex333
    @NexusOfLight:
    I am one of the many many people who reeeally didn't enjoy Bran New Day, I actually stopped reading for a while untill i was about 7 issues behind because it bored me so much :/ 
    I would advise reading Back In Black and keep reading till you get to Brand New Day and then see what you think. I don't think youd be missing much if you didn't read it  but it's worth reading as a build up to the next story where we finally get to see venom in action again :D
    SilverBulletKY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SilverBulletKY
    Thanks.. ordering now :>
    RedK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By RedK
    @joshmightbe said:
    " @NexusOfLight: OMD was a total cop out that pretty much destroyed any point to spiderman's involvment in civil war "
    how was it a cop out he was still wanted by the law for not regeristing, and people know he reveled his identity the just can't rember what he looks like which was kinda stupid, they could of had JJJ run some stuff in the bugle that spidey erased peoples memory of who he was.
    joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By joshmightbe
    @RedK: spiderman has spent most of his life wanted by some authority or another all one more day did was take spidey back to the same old sh!t they could've tried to take it in a new direction or done some thing inovative but no Joe Q made them take it back to how it was when he was a kid and pretty much tossed out most of the character development from the last decade or so

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.