Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17243 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Plotholes Spiderman

jantjepeter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi these will probably already been mentioned somewhere, but i can't find these plotholes anywhere , so just incase i'm the first one .

1 )

On the end of Spiderman 1 , the scene that green goblin kills himself.

What the hell ?

He calls his glider, knowing what direction it was heading, and knowing if Spiderman is standing there or not , the glider will kill everything on it's path yet he looks suprised and eventuelly gets killed.

2 ) He knows hwo spiderman is , and he knows spiderman doesn't know hwo he is so why doesn't he just meat him as a friend, and put a knife in his back while he gives him a goodbye hug or something . How stupid can you be to waste tons of money on supermodern expensive future technologie grenades trying to kill him more complicater and risking getting hurt .

3 ) In the beginning Peter knew there was a spider missing , ( 14 instead of 15 )
    and he knew what they looked like, yet he gets bitten by one, see that it runs away, and decides not to tell any of those doctors ? , this spider could of bitten other people ( hwo would die ) .

+ why wasn't he scared to die from that bite, i mean their extremely poiseness , any normal human would go to anyone nearby to mention he has been bitten and ask for help right .

4 ) At the end when the Green Goblin was stuck in Spidermans web, why didn't Spiderman just keep shooting webs instead of watching him for 5 secs how he frees himself ?

Avatar image for master_of_suprise
    MASTER_OF_SUPRISE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

@jantjepeter:

1. I think he didn't expect Spidey to get out of the way.

2. Arrogance and Insanity.

3. I'll give you that one.

4. It's been awhile since I've seen the movie but I don't recall that scene.

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
    SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

1: it was a last resort to kill spider-man. Didnt expect Spidey to get out of the way.

2: Um. His idea was to get Spidey to join him, not to be enemies. Also, what if it hadn`t worked? He has Spider sense and super strength. The moment he fails killing him as Norman his reputation goes downhill. Even if it did work he could never work for Oscorp or be a father to Harry again.

3: Probably just didn`t occur to him.

+: He probably didn`t want everyone worrying over him, which also explains why he didn`t tell Aunt May and Uncle Ben about the bite and the swelling that occured when he was in his room.

4: Peter can`t shoot webs all day. Also, Goblin wouldn`t be there all day trying to breaking those webs like an idiot.

jantjepeter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jantjepeter

I got another one,

We see the Green Goblin using a different kind of detonator on the staff of oscorp ( the scene before mary jane falls of that veranda ) .

This detonator doesn't give an explosion, it just turns them into skeletons .

Wouldn't this work on Spiderman aswell ? ( Atleast make him naked, because if the shoes from those people dissapear, he's costume should 2 ) that would be funny .

jantjepeter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2: Um. His idea was to get Spidey to join him, not to be enemies. Also, what if it hadn`t worked? He has Spider sense and super strength. The moment he fails killing him as Norman his reputation goes downhill. Even if it did work he could never work for Oscorp or be a father to Harry again.

He had SO many ways to kill Peter Parker without revealing himself .

1 ) Go to his bedroom while Peter is at work, and fill the place with bombs that are timed or just throw a dozen grenades in at night .

2 ) while Peter is sleeping, throw sleeping gas into his bedroom, and take him away .

3 ) How bout doing it the old fashion way and dress up like a teenager with a sweater that covers your head, and put a freaking bullet trough his head when you see him at night .

There are 100 + other ways to kill him

Cmon the dude sees him daily, and he knows Peter is Spiderman but peter doesn't know anything about him so it should be childplay for him at that point ...

I think you can't justifie this plothole : s

He wants to kill spiderman after he said no , so wanting him to join him was from then on off the table .

Avatar image for symbioticspider-man
    SymbioticSpider-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

@jantjepeter: the guy has Spider sense and super strength so I`m pretty sure he can`t just kill him just like that.

Anyways, who really cares? Lots of great movies have plot holes :P

jantjepeter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.