Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Pitch the perfect Spiderman video-game

harleyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

As the title suggests, pitch the perfect Spiderman game. It has to be separate to any movies in the same way the Arkham franchise is. Title?; Plot?; Villains?; Go!

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Zarius

Spider-Man: Parker Luck

A bit like Web of Shadows in gameplay. (Since I like that kind of consequential gaming), You have four distinct pathways: Rescue Aunt May, rescue Mary Jane, rescue your daughter, rescue Black Cat. All from the Sinister Twelve, which, depending on a specific outcome early in the game's story, will be led by Octopus or Osborn. There is only one puzzle in the game that, when solved, enables you to save all of them at the end, but if you screw up in the slightest, you will only be able to save TWO of those characters depending on the decisions made.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
    blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

My idea is for an open world crossover game like Shattered Dimensions mixed with TASM (Spider-Verse)! The 5 Spider-Men should be Miles Morales, Superior Spider-Man, Spider-Man 2099, Spider-Man Noir and Peter Parker himself! At any time, you should be able to switch between each seperate world (the worlds can be small, but there should be 4 different ones) (not while doing a mission), and there should be 4 completely different stories that only tie in near the end of the game.

Although I liked what they did in Shattered Dimensions, where each villain only appeared once in the game, it was kind of annoying too, because Green Goblin/Doc Ock who are archenemies of Spidey only appeared for Noir and 2099 respectively. Therefore I am suggesting a new side mission variety called 'Event Bosses'. This can be when a supervillain randomly spawns in the open world, and you can choose whether to stop him or not! For the event bosses, you can use any bosses, whether they are in another Spidey's story, or not in the game at all! I like this idea because it enables all the Spidey's to face their archenemies, without the story including the same villains again and again!

This is what I think for combat/art style:

- Superior Spider-Man's world should look like the real one (no stylization at all). He should fight like the Arkham City way, mixing use of his many gadgets, with normal fighting. Although there should be a very low emphasis on Stealth, (like Easy on TASM game), there should be such an option.

- Spider-Man Noir should fight like the TASM game too, except with more emphasis on stealth (Superhero mode on TASM). I like how they portrayed him in Shattered Dimensions, but I think he should be slightly better at H2H combat! His world should have a little more color than his world had in Shattered Dimensions (more like Arkham City)

- Spider-Man 2099 should still have the same fighting system as in Shattered Dimensions, except that it should be more focused on using his accelerated vision to get out of the way from attacks, to make it slightly more challenging! I think they have nailed his world in SD!

- Miles Morales should be a new combat system, which I think that the controls should be (On a PS4): Triangle for Dodge, Square for Punch, Circle For Venom Blast (in game it should be a powerful stun that has a cooldown) and X for jump! When you fight as him, using your venom blast at the right time should be key to his style! His world should look like a comic book came alive, like Amazing Spidey's world looked in SD!

- Amazing Spidey should be a mix of Superior Spider-Man's and Spidey 2099's system, with an equal focus on combat and dodging, and a little gadget use sprinkled in. The art style should be cel-shaded but realistic, like Ultimate Spider-Man in Shattered Dinmensions.

- I would like some of the randomly spawned (unlimited) side missions to be bank robberies, where a gang is robbing a bank, and at the end of fighting the gang, there can be a huge boss battle, either similar too one from the story, and some new ones with bosses not featuring in the story. This would make side missions much more exciting, and add tons of replay value to the game.

The_Waffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

One not made by Beenox

Avatar image for amazingspiderdan
    AmazingSpiderDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One not made by Beenox

I'd settle for a Spider-Man: Web of Shadows 2 if anything.

The_Waffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

@amazingspiderdan: I guess, the first one was okay. If they get the right/great developer I'd easily be up for it then.

Skyleat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's not made by Bennox I hope we keep the same level of comic references with the same passion for the character.

harleyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zarius: I guess my idea was similar but minus so many damsels in distress. But I agree that one based on Spiderman: Marvel Knights would be awesome. The part where he and black cat broke Norman out of prison would be awesome to play!

harleyheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
    blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: Yess!! I need to play this. Spider-Gwen too?

Yeah, she may add a bit of girl-power to the game. Her part could have a great art style as well.

GothamCiti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How about Ultimate Spider-Man 2 for PS4, Xbox One, Wii U, and PC with HD cell shaded graphics, SM2 webswinging, and an original canon story where you play as Miles Morales who's voiced by Phil Lamarr?

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Story

The sinister 6 are holding New York Ransom And It is up to Spider-man to stop them. Spider-man has to fight every member of the sinister 6 ( Vulture,Sandman, Kraven, Rhino, Mysterio and Doctor Octopus) And then Fight The Green Goblin as the final Boss Fight.

Spider-man is working as a scientist for Horizon Labs and his personal Lab is the Games hub overworld

Side quests

Spiderman has to Fight more of his rouges gallery in side quests, every quest that is completed unlocks a new suit.

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Take Arkham's 'predator' gameplay for stealth missions. Then expand out the scale of the combat missions. (Batman can jump across the room, Spider-Man can jump across the block.) More powerful characters using the environment as weapons. (Lamposts, cars, fire hydrants, whatever.)

Costume upgrades. (black suit for stealth bonuses)

popularity trait. Find more 'help', around the city when playing a more inspiring way. High bonus combos in front of a crowd, flashy finishes, saving civilians.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

@gothamciti: I'll take it but use Donald Glover instead of Phil

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.