Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17239 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Petition to bring back Peter Parkers marriage to Mary Jane

• 92 results
    Marvelite161

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

https://www.change.org/p/marvel-entertainment-please-bring-back-spider-man-s-marriage-to-mary-jane-in-2016?recruiter=96239275&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink&sharecordion_display=control

This is a petition to bring back the marriage of Spider-man for 2016. I am personally open to the idea of the marriage being renewed and I hope this petition gets the intended number of signatures.

Avatar image for amazingspiderdan
    AmazingSpiderDan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I absolutely love the idea of Peter Parker growing up to get married and have a family, and I think it'd be an amazing thing to see in the mainstream continuity... But seriously-- when has a petition actually changed anything?

There were tons of petitions to bring back Spectacular Spider-Man, and tons of petitions to bring back Young Justice, but even years after both show's cancellation, I'm pretty sure both Marvel and DC still have no intentions to bring them back.

To me, personally, I believe this is where the phrase "money talks" comes from. Instead of people just saying they want it, these companies want people to invest in it too.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#3  Edited By dernman

OK Unpopular Opinion here.

As much as I love the marriage and family.......As much as I hate how they ended it.........Every character gets a rollback at some point if they expect them to remain viable in the future. I think many people forget the fact these characters are not just for those reading now but for those after us.

yeah there are always past stories they can read but that's what it is the past in the past. Not in the present for them.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By kcomicfan

personally I dislike the marriage and I hope it does not return. If the out cry for the marriage to return was large, surely this petition would have more signatures and the fact that it does not shows people are not as up for the return of the marriage as would be believed.

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Zarius

@kcomicfan said:

personally I dislike the marriage and I hope it does not return. If the out cry for the marriage to return was large, surely this petition would have more signatures and the fact that it does not shows people are not as up for the return of the marriage as would be believed.

You're basing this on ONE petition? Come on dude, I get you have a bias against the marriage and MJ, but you don't have to make ludicrous rationals like this. Online fan petitions rarely work and people are clued in to that these days. That says nothing about how many people want the marriage back.

How about the sales charts and advance re-orders for Renew Your Vows? THEY speak for a lot, and guess what? They've been through the roof lately, proving you wrong and that there still exists an audience for this era of the mythos, as well as the notion of a mature family man Peter Parker.

@dernman: The marriage hasn't actually gone anywhere in the last eight years, it just got relegated to the newspaper comics and the occasional mini-series, it's not remotely a thing of the past, and Marvel know how to milk it by keeping it close to their chest in manners small and large, whatever is convenient to their needs.

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marriage ruins Peter's character more than it helps.

The_Waffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

Whatever

The_Waffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

magnetic_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah right, if anything marriage enhances the character. It's a great responsibility, a forward step in progressive story-telling. It's what every good writer should be able to handle. It's called character development.

Peter Parker's regression into a younger, single, philandering twit is only a recent (post OMD) incursion. Give me the mature, formidable and responsible 28 year old Spider-MAN any day over the CRAP version we have now.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I signed it

Jimishim12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jimishim12

@magnetic_eye said:
    @jimishim12 said:

Yeah right, if anything marriage enhances the character. It's a great responsibility, a forward step in progressive story-telling. It's what every good writer should be able to handle. It's called character development.

Peter Parker's regression into a younger, single, philandering twit is only a recent (post OMD) incursion. Give me the mature, formidable and responsible 28 year old Spider-MAN any day over the CRAP version we have now.

It in general adds nothing to Spider-Man's stories as a superhero, It has nothing to do with Superheroes peroid and it makes no sense as Peter's main point is to hang by a thread in his heroic struggles and fight impossible battles/save the day or world desperately which would make having a family tedious if not foolish to depecit. Depicting Peter happily married without any repercussions compared to other heroes who's heroic life is too dangerous for that sort of thing... yeah I'd rather not have Spidey on the Superman side of things in having a perfect on panel management of heroic duties and family life which would make him perfect and flawless in comparison to other heroes.

Plus it's boring.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zarius said:
    @kcomicfan said:

You're basing this on ONE petition? Come on dude, I get you have a bias against the marriage and MJ, but you don't have to make ludicrous rationals like this. Online fan petitions rarely work and people are clued in to that these days. That says nothing about how many people want the marriage back.

How about the sales charts and advance re-orders for Renew Your Vows? THEY speak for a lot, and guess what? They've been through the roof lately, proving you wrong and that there still exists an audience for this era of the mythos, as well as the notion of a mature family man Peter Parker.

@dernman: The marriage hasn't actually gone anywhere in the last eight years, it just got relegated to the newspaper comics and the occasional mini-series, it's not remotely a thing of the past, and Marvel know how to milk it by keeping it close to their chest in manners small and large, whatever is convenient to their needs.

Not many care and even fewer count the paper strips so it's pretty much doesn't mean much. The occasional mini is so far in between it doesn't matter much especially to mainstream.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By dernman
    @jimishim12 said:
    @magnetic_eye said:
    @jimishim12 said:

It in general adds nothing to Spider-Man's stories as a superhero, It has nothing to do with Superheroes peroid and it makes no sense as Peter's main point is to hang by a thread in his heroic struggles and fight impossible battles/save the day or world desperately which would make having a family tedious if not foolish to depecit. Depicting Peter happily married without any repercussions compared to other heroes who's heroic life is too dangerous for that sort of thing... yeah I'd rather not have Spidey on the Superman side of things in having a perfect on panel management of heroic duties and family life which would make him perfect and flawless in comparison to other heroes.

Plus it's boring.

I think on this it's just a matter of taste and preference.

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Zarius

@dernman said:
    @zarius said:
    @kcomicfan said:

Not many care and even fewer count the paper strips so it's pretty much doesn't mean much. The occasional mini is so far in between it doesn't matter much especially to mainstream.

Do you have proof of either of those claims? 'Cause the people that view the strips online is considerably high and people have been singing RYV's praises up and down the place, citing it as Dan's best work of 2015 and calling it his best work overall in over a year-and-a-half since Superior ended. I've been to CBR a couple of times and even people who did'nt mind OMD and what came after have been saying they would'nt mind the Parker family carrying over.

And, again, I've cited the top ten sales charts and re-orders. RYV is a hit. Marvel chose, rather than do something with 616 Peter all summer, to make RYV the MAIN BOOK of the Spider-Man line with the established main writer. A writer who's claimed RYV will have some impact on the line later in the coming months. Marriage and family life was made to be more important to what will inform the books later on than the guy who has been carrying the books the last eight years. You have yet to refute that and are just saying "oh few care" when the facts say otherwise. For this instance, Marvel DO care, and in this instance, the audience cares. And it's proof that if Marvel ever unlock the toybox, all can and will care again for a long time to come.

I know I should rarely bother with you since you're not really a Spider-Man fan, but you've obviously never been in a relationship to suggest marriage is in any way "boring". Throughout my childhood, that relationship proved to be an exciting and incredibly different one with unique challenges and Peter did struggle through it, but would always bounce back with MJ as his anchor. It was the classic "policeman's wife" dynamic turned up to Eleven and put through a superhero filter and anyone who worked a regular job in a similar occupation can relate to it, and plenty of relationships similar to them have thrived despite the danger.

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By dernman

@zarius said:
    @dernman said:
    @zarius said:
    @kcomicfan said:

Do you have proof of either of those claims? 'Cause the people that view the strips online is considerably high and people have been singing RYV's praises up and down the place, citing it as Dan's best work of 2015 and calling it his best work overall in over a year-and-a-half since Superior ended.

And, again, I've cited the top ten sales charts and re-orders. RYV is a hit. Ergo marriage and family life is a hit. You have yet to refute that and are just saying "oh few care".

I think it does mean a lot. It shows the development is still in the fight and when Marvel eventually bring it back, they can spin it as "we never got rid of it"

Well the fact that many don't even know about it or the fact that most only care about mainstream and how it affect mainstream is a good indicator. Praises from a few don't mean much. It's still a much smaller portion of the whole.

I've never said said people didn't liked the marriage. But truth the mainstream has gone far enough that it's in the past. I'm glad you find enjoyment out of the strip it's insignificant compared to the mainstream which is the body of the character. We might not like what's happening and and might think it's OOC with the direction but it is what it is.

It doesn't mean anything. All it means is another form of media is showing another version is all. Spin it all you like but that's all it is. Spin not the truth because we are living it right now how Peter isn't married to MJ. They might bring it back but that is what it will be. Bringing it back.

Sorry but your logic is nonsensical. It would have been like saying back when the first Amazing movie came out that Gwen was still alive. Ridiculous.

Actually looking aback at my first comment I don't know why you came at me with the whole the marriage hasn't gone anywhere bull since it doesn't even address the point I was making. Your little tangent misses the forest from the trees.

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
    rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

What the heck happened?

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dernman said:
    @zarius said:
    @dernman said:
    @zarius said:
    @kcomicfan said:

Do you have proof of either of those claims? 'Cause the people that view the strips online is considerably high and people have been singing RYV's praises up and down the place, citing it as Dan's best work of 2015 and calling it his best work overall in over a year-and-a-half since Superior ended.

And, again, I've cited the top ten sales charts and re-orders. RYV is a hit. Ergo marriage and family life is a hit. You have yet to refute that and are just saying "oh few care".

I think it does mean a lot. It shows the development is still in the fight and when Marvel eventually bring it back, they can spin it as "we never got rid of it"

Well the fact that many don't even know about it or the fact that most only care about mainstream and how it affect mainstream is a good indicator. Praises from a few don't mean much. It's still a much smaller portion of the whole.

I've never said said people didn't liked the marriage. But truth the mainstream has gone far enough that it's in the past. I'm glad you find enjoyment out of the strip it's insignificant compared to the mainstream which is the body of the character. We might not like what's happening and and might think it's OOC with the direction but it is what it is.

It doesn't mean anything. All it means is another form of media is showing another version is all. Spin it all you like but that's all it is. Spin not the truth because we are living it right now how Peter isn't married to MJ. They might bring it back but that is what it will be. Bringing it back.

Sorry but your logic is nonsensical. It would have been like saying back when the first Amazing movie came out that Gwen was still alive. Ridiculous.

Actually looking aback at my first comment I don't know why you came at me with the whole the marriage hasn't gone anywhere bull since it doesn't even address the point I was making. Your little tangent misses the forest from the trees.

^ this. I have made this point multiple times.

The_Waffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By The_Waffle
    magnetic_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By magnetic_eye
    @jimishim12 said:
    @magnetic_eye said:
    @jimishim12 said:

Plus it's boring.

1. It in general adds nothing to Spider-Man's stories as a superhero.

Why do you think it adds nothing? Proving once again you know absolutely nothing about Spider-Man’s history or character development.

2. It has nothing to do with Superheroes period.

Really? That’s just your opinion. Is there an official mandated comics industry rule-book, that says marriage between two people in super hero comics is not allowed?

Are you anti-gay marriage in super hero comic books too? Just sayin……..

How many different types of super hero comics have you actually read and by how many other publishers?

Comic books have a myriad of themes the writer utilizes to tell a story. Why is the theme of marriage such a hindrance to you? Are not Reed and Sue Richards super heroes? How about Luke Cage and Jessica Jones?

Yikes! if I was paranoid, I would say there is a great lack of diversity surrounding heterosexual marriage in comic books.

3. It makes no sense as Peter's main point is to hang by a thread in his heroic struggles and fight impossible battles/save the day or world desperately which would make having a family tedious if not foolish to depict.

If all Pete did is hang by a thread in his super heroic struggles, he would still be endangering the many more women he cared for with his philandering lifestyle, which would be highly irresponsible, immature, tedious and even more foolish don’t you think?

You do want Peter to have relationships don’t you, or do you prefer Peter to be depicted as the young goofy Ultimate Spider-Boy cartoon only?

4. Depicting Peter happily married without any repercussions compared to other heroes who's heroic life is too dangerous for that sort of thing... yeah I'd rather not have Spidey on the Superman side of things in having a perfect on panel management of heroic duties and family life which would make him perfect and flawless in comparison to other heroes.

Too dangerous for what sort of thing? To not have Spidey on the Superman side of things? What the……???

Happily married does not mean living in a cozy little world where nothing goes wrong. It’s about friendship, communication, love, trust, respect and commitment. All fine attributes to aid story-telling and character development as opposed to dumb laden plot driven stories.

Any unintended consequences that occur after an event or action in Spidey’s super heroics is not synonymous with whether you are married or not. How does being married not have any repercussions? I don’t follow your logic at all.

How does being married make Spider-Man perfect and flawless in comparison to other heroes?

5. Plus it's boring.

Why is it boring? Do you not read books, watch TV shows, or go to the movies, where some of the characters depicted are married?

spider11211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimishim12 said:
    @magnetic_eye said:
    @jimishim12 said:

Plus it's boring.

1. It in general adds nothing to Spider-Man's stories as a superhero.

Why do you think it adds nothing? Proving once again you know absolutely nothing about Spider-Man’s history or character development.

2. It has nothing to do with Superheroes period.

Really? That’s just your opinion. Is there an official mandated comics industry rule-book, that says marriage between two people in super hero comics is not allowed?

Are you anti-gay marriage in super hero comic books too? Just sayin……..

How many different types of super hero comics have you actually read and by how many other publishers?

Comic books have a myriad of themes the writer utilizes to tell a story. Why is the theme of marriage such a hindrance to you? Are not Reed and Sue Richards super heroes? How about Luke Cage and Jessica Jones?

Yikes! if I was paranoid, I would say there is a great lack of diversity surrounding heterosexual marriage in comic books.

3. It makes no sense as Peter's main point is to hang by a thread in his heroic struggles and fight impossible battles/save the day or world desperately which would make having a family tedious if not foolish to depict.

If all Pete did is hang by a thread in his super heroic struggles, he would still be endangering the many more women he cared for with his philandering lifestyle, which would be highly irresponsible, immature, tedious and even more foolish don’t you think?

You do want Peter to have relationships don’t you, or do you prefer Peter to be depicted as the young goofy Ultimate Spider-Boy cartoon only?

4. Depicting Peter happily married without any repercussions compared to other heroes who's heroic life is too dangerous for that sort of thing... yeah I'd rather not have Spidey on the Superman side of things in having a perfect on panel management of heroic duties and family life which would make him perfect and flawless in comparison to other heroes.

Too dangerous for what sort of thing? To not have Spidey on the Superman side of things? What the……???

Happily married does not mean living in a cozy little world where nothing goes wrong. It’s about friendship, communication, love, trust, respect and commitment. All fine attributes to aid story-telling and character development as opposed to dumb laden plot driven stories.

Any unintended consequences that occur after an event or action in Spidey’s super heroics is not synonymous with whether you are married or not. How does being married not have any repercussions? I don’t follow your logic at all.

How does being married make Spider-Man perfect and flawless in comparison to other heroes?

5. Plus it's boring.

Why is it boring? Do you not read books, watch TV shows, or go to the movies, where some of the characters depicted are married?

+1

Winner

exaffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, let the writers mix it up and try new things.

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@exaffect said:

No, let the writers mix it up and try new things.

Besides Parker Industries, Renew Your Vows was the first real instance of them trying new things with the characters in nearly a decade...and what did that involve? The marriage.

spider11211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not until the book get's a new writer. Let's keep her away as far as possible so that the character does not get screwed up even more.

amazingfantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By amazingfantasy

These never work, sadly. We gotta think of better ways to make marvel hear us. Specially in the way they like it best, MOTHERF***ING MONEY. If MJ is the love interest in the new movie it might help.

@spider11211 The writer isn't the problem tho

spider11211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These never work, sadly. We gotta think of better ways to make marvel hear us. Specially in the way they like it best, MOTHERF***ING MONEY. If MJ is the love interest in the new movie it might help.

@spider11211 The writer isn't the problem tho

Well I will have to disagree with you on that one, she has been written like a brain dead bimbo.

amazingfantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By amazingfantasy

@spider11211: But that has nothing to do with the marriage itself. The way you said it seems like if Slott left the marriage would be back.

spider11211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider11211: But that has nothing to do with the marriage itself. The way you said it seems like if Slott left the marriage would be back.

I do not know how you came to that conclusion, I never mentioned the marriage. I do not fault Slott for the marriage that had nothing to do with him. I do have issue with how he writes MJ in an ongoing series, he writes her very out of character.

amazingfantasy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spider11211: The topic is about the marriage, so I assumed. But okay then, no worries. :)

spider11211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amazingfantasy: Good point, I should have been more clear.

All good under the mask:)

exaffect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zarius: Look at the outrage to superior Spider-Man and MJ's absent. Spider-Man is stale, let them try new things. It's going to take time and fan outrage impairs change and growth.

Avatar image for master_of_suprise
    MASTER_OF_SUPRISE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 31

@magnetic_eye said:
    @jimishim12 said:

Plus it's boring.

I disagree entirely if anything him being single has added jack squat too the story. The marriage in my opinion adds a lot depth too the story besides their marriage wasn't perfect. it was imperfect which is why it worked. I'd even argue keeping him single has stagnated the character. If characters keep rolling back they become irrelevant.

Catty_Spider1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Catty_Spider1

Tbh I prefer him with Black Cat than MJ, not that saying how they ended the marriage was not bad because it was. But it's over now.

Zarius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Zarius

@catty_spider1 said:

Tbh I prefer him with Black Cat than MJ, not that saying how they ended the marriage was not bad because it was. But it's over now.

1. If the characters remember the deal and the deal is undone, the marriage can be brought back. Don't act like it won't be. Eventually, creators nostalgic for the marriage will be in charge of Marvel one day and will reinstate it. They're already hiring writers who are pro-marriage and anti-OMD (Black Panther's writer)

2. The one-above-all showed Peter the future during Back in Black/Civil War and they are married with a family, so either the marriage is reinstated or they get remarried down the line. MJ remains the endgame.

3. The marriage has never went anywhere, it was booted out of the mainstream canon but thanks to the newspaper strip, Spider-Girl, Renew Your Vows etc, it has been prevalent in many continuities since OMD was published and remains a fixture of the mythos, and it's ongoing legacy has resulted in fresh characters like Mayday and Annie and pivotal plot points such as Benjy being the scion in Spider-Verse.

Nothing is over. The marriage is 28 years strong. OMD didn't accomplish a thing.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By kcomicfan

@zarius said:

Nothing is over. The marriage is 28 years strong. OMD didn't accomplish a thing.

I disagree. OMD has lead to a whole generation of Spider-Man fans growing up with a non married Peter.And the Marriage has been wiped out of the most important continuity for more then 8 years. OMD accomplished a lot

You said that a group of nostalgic Fans could reinstate the marriage, but it is equally as likely that a group of fans who grew up with a non-married Peter will keep the continuity the same, because that is how they remember and like Peter.

As I keep saying, Benjy was not a Pivotal plot point in Spider-Verse, he was a plot device that could have been replaced wih ANY other Spider-man.

kiba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zarius: stand strong man! Don't let the @kcomicfan get you down or silence you.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By kcomicfan

@kiba said:

@zarius: stand strong man! Don't let the @kcomicfan get you down or silence you.

Just...don't

But you should know, this is not the first time I have silenced him

Ramior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcomicfan: That wrong since the new generation can still read older comics, where the mariage was still in, and frequent old community of fan who talk aboot the mariage.

Plus even wihout the consequence aboot the mariage, OMD is really bad storie so don't think then the new generation is not familiar wat a married Peter Parker.

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By kcomicfan

@ramior said:

@kcomicfan: That wrong since the new generation can still read older comics, where the mariage was still in, and frequent old community of fan who talk aboot the mariage.

Plus even wihout the consequence aboot the mariage, OMD is really bad storie so don't think then the new generation is not familiar wat a married Peter Parker.

most of the fans who like the marriage grew up with it. And because of this, a married peter is what they are accustom to. You can use this logic in reverse to determine that, there are fans of spider-man who prefer Peter to not be married because that is the version of the character that they are accustom to. This Happened to me.

A new fan could start to read old Spider-man comics, However I doubt A 7-12 year old would care about the old story's. Also The marriage and Mj are not really present in any current Mainstream Spider-man Story. That includes Comics, TV shows and Movies.

I never said all fans are like this, but all it takes Is the right fan to get into the right position of power for this to happen. True it could be a fan who likes the marriage, But it is as equally as likely that it will be a fan who dislikes the marriage. But in till it happens, In Till the spider-man creative team is changed, this point is just mindless speculation.

Ramior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcomicfan: New reader can debut by old comics you know or continue with old comics.

So yeah pretty sure they know aboot the mariage.

And be piss aboot the poor resolution.

magnetic_eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kcomicfan:

I was a 7-12 year old reader back in 1974 when I started collecting comics, mainly Marvel of course.

ASM was one of the titles that I loved to back catalogue. I didn't care that they were older stories, I just simply loved the character, I loved the amazing stories and artwork.

The notion that a new reader can't relate to older stories is false.

Avatar image for theheaven_guardian10
    TheHeaven_Guardian10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally love Peter and MJ together, I would love to see there marriage come back.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

@jimishim12: no reprucussions? The marriage had plenty of reprucussions. They lost their freaking baby for God's sake.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

I would love to have Peter and MJ married again but I'm so tired of petitions

kcomicfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ramior said:

@kcomicfan: New reader can debut by old comics you know or continue with old comics.

So yeah pretty sure they know aboot the mariage.

And be piss aboot the poor resolution.

Did you read my comment? I agree that they can. But from what I have seen, it is unlikely.

gothamknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What we should petition for is having peter return to his rightful place as the main Spider-man.

Ramior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did you read my comment? I agree that they can. But from what I have seen, it is unlikely.

I'm sincerely doubt aboot this conclusion.

What we should petition for is having peter return to his rightful place as the main Spider-man.

Wich is still is.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.