Peter Returns As Spider-man In June?

• 66 results
#51 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ninjablade09: It has to be vanilla!

#52 Posted by Ninjablade09 (2675 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: Yeah that's disappointing but maybe this will help Wolverine with his suspiciousness.

@Phaedrusgr: Good, hate chocolate cake, vanilla FTW.

#53 Posted by muhabba (283 posts) - - Show Bio

@mewmdude77 said:

I like Superior at this point. It's getting better, and I like the concept. I mean, everyone knows Peter will be back someday, so why not just go with the flow until then?

To me it's like saying "The anal rape of your childhood memories will be over soon so just go with it" Si is this pic a promo for a sequel to that Spidy/Wolvie miniseries?

#54 Posted by TDK_1997 (13684 posts) - - Show Bio

Savage Wolverine is now the book where Wolverine teams up with other superheroes just like Avenging Spider-Man.

#55 Posted by muhabba (283 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna go back and start rereading the old "Marvel Team-Ups". So "Avenging Spider-Man" is just a Spidy team-up book?

#56 Posted by tupiaz (1975 posts) - - Show Bio

Whatever. I don't even care for Spider-man anymore. A character that is totally ruined for me. Nothing counts anymore, everything goes. They have shown it again and again. In my mind Scarlet Spider-Man is Ben, Doc ock died doing the clone saga and Peter Parker is still married to Mary Jane. Impressive you can do Spider-Man stories worse than the clone saga. In the end that was kind of fix. I don't even mind you are using characters for that time put the stories right now seems pointless. don't think I will ever buy a Spider-man book past BND/OMD It simply does not deserves my money. Not only can I thank marvel for that but also all the buyer that keep buying a product where nothing is a stake and everything will be turned around again. THANK YOU!

/Nerd Rage off.

#57 Posted by tupiaz (1975 posts) - - Show Bio

@Funkypanda123 said:

Im wondering how did Mysterio get (back) to 616 O:

Marvel had this great new Idea that Green Goblin should have hired a B level villain so he could pull the strings but it seems like it was somebody else. A plot twist never done before totally fresh from the street. Also this killed of anything that character had done own his own, but hey that doesn't matter because we only need fucking Green Goblin. Screw the victories given the Chameleon, Mysterio and Jackal they doesn't matter more Green Goblin!!! MORE!!!!!11111!!!!

Post may contain sarcasm.

#58 Posted by muhabba (283 posts) - - Show Bio

@tupiaz said:

Whatever. I don't even care for Spider-man anymore. A character that is totally ruined for me. Nothing counts anymore, everything goes. They have shown it again and again. In my mind Scarlet Spider-Man is Ben, Doc ock died doing the clone saga and Peter Parker is still married to Mary Jane. Impressive you can do Spider-Man stories worse than the clone saga. In the end that was kind of fix. I don't even mind you are using characters for that time put the stories right now seems pointless. don't think I will ever buy a Spider-man book past BND/OMD It simply does not deserves my money. Not only can I thank marvel for that but also all the buyer that keep buying a product where nothing is a stake and everything will be turned around again. THANK YOU!

/Nerd Rage off.

I think I love you.

#59 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

@tupiaz: Couldn't have said it better myself.

#60 Posted by darthfury78 (710 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt that Peter will be coming back anytime soon as he still has to pay his due to Mephisto for the deal he made with him, meaning a one way trip to Hell!!!

#61 Posted by Killemall (16959 posts) - - Show Bio

I am sure i am gonna get yelled at for saying so, but i started reading Spiderman only a couple of months ago, have only read about 200 odd issues from Spiderman, and honestly i enjoy the Ock as Spiderman better than Peter, what can i say i just like his swag.

Its a good thing its not going to be too long a run as Ock.

#62 Posted by shadow23 (9 posts) - - Show Bio

Ock is cool when he's an evil dick.

Seriously, Anti Heroes are so ninties.

#63 Edited by PunyParker (7077 posts) - - Show Bio

@shadow23 said:

Ock is cool when he's an evil dick.

Seriously, Anti Heroes are so ninties.

Peter is gonna be back....if not at the summer,then at tthe time,ASM2 is out....simply....

Also i believe this whole Wolverine/Spiderman thing,is out of time like AU,where Spidey is Pete.....

I said it before,i'll say it again.... http://marvel.wikia.com/Superior_Spider-Man_Vol_1_7

Solicit Synopsis

"Troubled Mind" Part 1 • An Avenger no more? • With the public at large realizing this is no longer a "Friendly Neighborhood" Spider-Man, and in light of his actions in recent events, will the Avengers kick Spidey off the team? Plus the return of Cardiac! • And a new development for a Spider-Man who hasn't been seen for some time. And by time, we mean centuries. • The lead up to the Spider-Event of the Summer STARTS HERE!

SPIDERMAN EVENT!!! WHAT IT COULD BE,I WONDER???!!!! (sarcasm...)

#64 Posted by consolemaster001 (4476 posts) - - Show Bio

@VeganDiet said:

It'll probably just be set before ASM 698. I vaguely recall Zeb Wells saying he was working on A Spidey, Wolverine, and Elektra team up for Avenging Spider-man that had to be delayed because of Robot Chicken.

It eould be good

#65 Edited by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

I told everybody.

#66 Posted by Waveslasher (44 posts) - - Show Bio

@funkypanda123: read this

AVENGING SPIDER-MAN #22

CHRISTOPHER YOST (W) • MARCO CHECCHETTO (A)

Cover by PAOLO RIVERA

• The Punisher and Spider-Man have never seen eye to eye, but this is the Superior Spider-Man! What does Frank Castle think about Spider-Man’s new, hard edged attitude?

• Plus, Mysterio is BACK! Or is he? The Superior Spider-Man has a few questions for ol’ fishbowl head, but the Punisher has something else for him: bullets.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.