Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Peter Parker VS Ben Reilly

Avatar image for spider_man_earth_616
    Spider-Man EARTH-616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Ben Reilly ,a clone of Spider-Man ,replaced the original Spider-Man for a while until he was killed by the Green Goblin .Peter saw his ''brother'' dyeing in his hands after that he decided to become Spider-Man again and forever .Who do you think is the greatest Spider-Man ever ,Peter Parker or Ben Reilly ?

Spider-Man: The Clone Saga #1
    Spider-Man: The Clone Saga #1

brewski420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 123

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By brewski420

peter parker. but ben reilly is such an awesome character and made a great spiderman. id really like to see him (reilly) make a return in comics.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By morpheus_  Moderator
    You can't beat Pete...But I agree with the comment above; Ben could have just gone solo than get killed. But no matter how much I would like a comeback, it is for the better that he remains dead. I'm tired of the numerous resurrections in comics. At least Ben died, and rests in piece (for now).
    Citizen 14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Citizen 14
    @Morpheus_ said:
    " You can't beat Pete...But I agree with the comment above; Ben could have just gone solo than get killed. But no matter how much I would like a comeback, it is for the better that he remains dead. I'm tired of the numerous resurrections in comics. At least Ben died, and rests in piece (for now).
    "
    Ditto. I really liked Ben, but All these resurrections are borderline ridiculous.
    Chaos Agent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Chaos Agent

I hate Peter but there's no question who the real Spider-man is

Mr. Wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Mr. Wilson

Peter of course!

Avatar image for peter_benjamin_parker_
    Peter Benjamin Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Peter Parker will always be the greatest Spider-Man, But don't worry Reilly fans, he will be back.

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By DH69

in looks department be reilly will always win his costumes were so much cooler than peters at the time, but in the end gotta go with the original

Avatar image for peter_benjamin_parker_
    Peter Benjamin Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DH69 said:
    " in looks department be reilly will always win his costumes were so much cooler than peters at the time, but in the end gotta go with the original "
    I disagree sir, Ben's Costumes don't even compare to Classic Spidey, Black Suit, and the Iron man Spidey suit.
    DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DH69
    @Peter Benjamin Parker said:
    "@DH69 said:
    " in looks department be reilly will always win his costumes were so much cooler than peters at the time, but in the end gotta go with the original "
    I disagree sir, Ben's Costumes don't even compare to Classic Spidey, Black Suit, and the Iron man Spidey suit."

iron spider suit didnt exist at the time reilly was around. so all spidey had was blacksuit that came close to being as cool as reilly's suits.
    Tyler Starke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Tyler Starke
    @DH69 said:
    " @Peter Benjamin Parker said:
    "@DH69 said:
    I disagree sir, Ben's Costumes don't even compare to Classic Spidey, Black Suit, and the Iron man Spidey suit."
    iron spider suit didnt exist at the time reilly was around. so all spidey had was blacksuit that came close to being as cool as reilly's suits. "
    Well be that as it may, Peter still has better suits Overall, For example
    No Caption Provided

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By jasraj

Peter Parker wins this battle 

but Ben has the best Spiderman suit i think, even better than 2099 spiderman IMO

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this an actual battle, or do you want our opinion on who we like more? if so... Peter will win in an actual fight between Ben and himself, and he is the greater Spider-Man. his popularity/iconic status plus his comic books/merch sales proves that. as a matter of fact, if it wasn't for Peter and his continuous popularity throughout the decades, you wouldn't have Ben... or any of the other spider clones/rip-offs.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.