Peter Parker is not amused

#1 Edited by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

(Preview of Superior Spider-man 2)

And Carlie sums up SpOck X MJ in general

#2 Edited by Strider92 (16737 posts) - - Show Bio

Poor poor Pete. I knew this talk with Carlie was going to happen!!!!

#3 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

When is Peter ever amused at this point? His life in comics since about 2000 has been one ass kicking after another. He got shoved into the dirt, and it was a matter of time until they shoved him six feet under.

#4 Posted by karrob (4280 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

(Preview of Superior Spider-man 2)

And Carlie sums up SpOck X MJ in general

So is that Peters ghost haunting Otto Parker?

#5 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@karrob: Pretty much

#6 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

Blue Peter not happy...

#7 Posted by Earth616 (174 posts) - - Show Bio

This is... This is just..... Why, this is just crazy-town-banana-pants!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :O :O :O :O

#8 Posted by cmpunk4life (25 posts) - - Show Bio

PETE has to come back somehow. maybe doctor strange or someone else will help pete.peter/spidey has always been my hero since i was 10. so what marvel slott did is terrible. but im sure peter will be back.

#9 Posted by danhimself (22631 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate: while this is cool...you should have said what this was in the title of thread

#10 Edited by animehunter (2141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

(Preview of Superior Spider-man 2)

And Carlie sums up SpOck X MJ in general

Glad to see that Carlie still has what Peter said to her in 700 on her mind, what it could mean, is that it would nag at her until she does something and won't stop until she resolves it one way or the other.

And even though she might not figure it out or find something that makes it look like she figured it out, in issue 3, I doubt she would stop there, at least not until she has anything definitive, and if it does turn out that something does persuade that there is nothing to find, something will crop up that rekindles that interest/suspicion.

On another note, even though I doubt it would happen, at least in issue 3, I hope she tells MJ what Peter told her in 700 in the coming issue (Issue 2).

Online
#11 Posted by Earth616 (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Forgive my ignorance, but when has Pete ever even said Crazy-Town Banana-Pants????????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? :O :O :O :O :O :O

#12 Posted by Sprayer1218 (19 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: Agreed.

#13 Posted by x_29 (2274 posts) - - Show Bio

Peter is going to watch spock put his robotic tentacles all in MJ. Hentai at its finest!

#14 Posted by wr3h (396 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29: ._.

#15 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

@x_29 said:

Peter is going to watch spock put his robotic tentacles all in MJ. Hentai at its finest!

I will rage hotter than a million suns if that ever happened.

#16 Edited by Earth616 (174 posts) - - Show Bio

DEAR BLUE PETER:

#17 Posted by Phaedrusgr (1672 posts) - - Show Bio

@Earth616: Blue Peter alone...Blue Peter needs more Blue persons to socialise...

#18 Posted by Earth616 (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phaedrusgr: Blue Peter sad! Blue Peter want to go home........

#19 Edited by Teerack (7080 posts) - - Show Bio

That's pretty great. And I love that Charlie and MJ are talking because if MJ notices Peter acting odd and mentions it to Charlie maybe she'll bring up what Peter in Doc Ock's body told her.

The JJJ think is pretty funny.I may actually start to love this book if Peter remains a big deal.

#20 Edited by Earth616 (174 posts) - - Show Bio

^^^^ Blue Peter no love this book!!!!!!!!!! :'(

#21 Posted by DaemonTheDemon (105 posts) - - Show Bio

Honestly...I liked it when Peter and Carlie were together. The Peter/MJ is old school now

#22 Posted by mariioow (45 posts) - - Show Bio

@Teerack: I'm sure that if Carlie tells MJ what Peter in Ock's body told her, she will say something like "You just want me to break up with him so you can have it for yourself" I don't think MJ will even try to believe it.

#23 Posted by consolemaster001 (5838 posts) - - Show Bio

@Phaedrusgr said:

@Earth616: Blue Peter alone...Blue Peter needs more Blue persons to socialise...

#24 Edited by Earth616 (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@consolemaster001 said:

@Phaedrusgr said:

@Earth616: Blue Peter alone...Blue Peter needs more Blue persons to socialise...

Blue Peter even more scared now!!!!!!

#25 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

@Earth616 said:

@consolemaster001 said:

@Phaedrusgr said:

@Earth616: Blue Peter alone...Blue Peter needs more Blue persons to socialise...

Blue Peter even more scared now!!!!!!

how about this guy? Since he's the god damned you know who, he could probably talk to ghosts

#26 Posted by silverageguy (43 posts) - - Show Bio

@cmpunk4life said:

PETE has to come back somehow. maybe doctor strange or someone else will help pete.peter/spidey has always been my hero since i was 10. so what marvel slott did is terrible. but im sure peter will be back.

He will most certainly be back. The question is what will his life look like when he returns? Looks like Doc Ock is in the process of really screwing his life up for him. The biggest question however, is why is Slott taking the charachter down this absurd detour? More importantly, why havent fans stopped buying this travesty? If you think Peter Parkers life has been crap up to this point, wait until you see the mess hes going to be left with when he comes back. I hope Im wrong, but judging how Marvels current editorial board has been treating its icons as "toys to be broken and reconstructed." Im not hopeful for a satisfying ending to this nightmarish story arc. Im not buying any more Marvel titles...They have just become too much of a downer. Shame on Slot and company!

#27 Posted by silverageguy (43 posts) - - Show Bio

@Death Certificate said:

@x_29 said:

Peter is going to watch spock put his robotic tentacles all in MJ. Hentai at its finest!

I will rage hotter than a million suns if that ever happened.

I hope you have a good quality asbestos suit handy. You are going to need it. I believe that this how Slot removes MJ from Peters Life for good. When MJ discovers that she has been had by Doc Ock in Peters body, she will never be able to trust Peter when he returns as Spiderman ever again. This is how Slot will eliminate the weight around his neck of the MJ/Peter relationship he and Quesada hate so much. Really BAD things are coming. Hope Im wrong, but I dont think I am. I just point to One More Day and One Minute in Time for proof of the disrespect the Marvel editorial board continues to heap on the Spiderman character. This new story arc isnt exactly encouraging either. Just quit buying this title. A message needs to be sent.

#28 Posted by PunyParker (12015 posts) - - Show Bio

Awwwwww....(sad)

#29 Posted by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio

Crazy town bananapants. When, exactly, did Peter start sounding like an absolute buffoon? I haven't been keeping up.

#30 Posted by silverageguy (43 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

Crazy town bananapants. When, exactly, did Peter start sounding like an absolute buffoon? I haven't been keeping up.

Ever since Dan Slot came on board..

#31 Posted by Joygirl (20063 posts) - - Show Bio

@silverageguy said:

@Joygirl said:

Crazy town bananapants. When, exactly, did Peter start sounding like an absolute buffoon? I haven't been keeping up.

Ever since Dan Slot came on board..

Ah. Now I see why everyone is pissed.

Because I have never known Peter Parker to act like Deadpool's downsy cousin.

#32 Posted by consolemaster001 (5838 posts) - - Show Bio

@Joygirl said:

@silverageguy said:

@Joygirl said:

Crazy town bananapants. When, exactly, did Peter start sounding like an absolute buffoon? I haven't been keeping up.

Ever since Dan Slot came on board..

Ah. Now I see why everyone is pissed.

Because I have never known Peter Parker to act like Deadpool's downsy cousin.

Sounds like something i would say if i were 3 ..and drunk

#33 Posted by wr3h (396 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.