Peter Parker Is..

#1 Posted by Youngcircle (392 posts) - - Show Bio

Is kind of moronic..Why? 

His alter ego is Spiderman right?111!!!! 

Reasons why: 

With that much power he could've been a unstoppable genius criminal leader making tons of profits while eliminating rivals by his self, he could have used his powers to provide his family a presitigious lifestyle via criminal leader. However, due to his uncle saying "with greats power comes great responsibility", Spider-Man/Parker's morals got in the way, screw that Parker had a rough childhood and could've beaten his tormentors to a coma, earn respect, instill fear into the people of NY. Parker also should've pretended to be a hero and betray all his allies for the sake of it.  Parker didn't need freinds, with powers like his he shoud ditch his friends and join with the supervillains and terrorize NYC's elite. 

/ end

#2 Posted by PikminMania (4613 posts) - - Show Bio
@Youngcircle

1. Spider-man has friggin' morals, thats why he is a hero... there is someone named VENOM or KAINE who were evil, so there you go.

2. The Avengers, X-Men, and any of the Fantastic Four could  easily beat Spider-man, so where are you getting that Spider-man could rule New York

3. You ever heard of Mr. Negative or Hell's Kitchen or The Kingpin. All of those gangs could defeat Spider-man, so if Peter became a "crime lord" he would not last long.
#3 Posted by Youngcircle (392 posts) - - Show Bio
@PikminMania said:
@Youngcircle:   1. Spider-man has friggin' morals, thats why he is a hero... there is someone named VENOM or KAINE who were evil, so there you go.  2. The Avengers, X-Men, and any of the Fantastic Four could  easily beat Spider-man, so where are you getting that Spider-man could rule New York  3. You ever heard of Mr. Negative or Hell's Kitchen or The Kingpin. All of those gangs could defeat Spider-man, so if Peter became a "crime lord" he would not last long.

1. I know he is a hero.. 

2. Not really, Parker with prep could beat all of those team with absoulute ease so... 

3. Sure I know about them, I just know that Parker would kick their asses and become the new big man.
#4 Edited by fodigg (6136 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, are you "stupid" for not being evil? I actually thought this was about him being Spider-Man instead of focusing on his studies. And to that I say, MAYBE he would change the world as a non-spidey Scientist-Man. But as Spider-Man he DEFINITELY saves lives almost every day.

#5 Posted by Foolkiller (167 posts) - - Show Bio
@Youngcircle said:
@PikminMania said:
@Youngcircle:   1. Spider-man has friggin' morals, thats why he is a hero... there is someone named VENOM or KAINE who were evil, so there you go.  2. The Avengers, X-Men, and any of the Fantastic Four could  easily beat Spider-man, so where are you getting that Spider-man could rule New York  3. You ever heard of Mr. Negative or Hell's Kitchen or The Kingpin. All of those gangs could defeat Spider-man, so if Peter became a "crime lord" he would not last long.
1. I know he is a hero..  2. Not really, Parker with prep could beat all of those team with absoulute ease so...  3. Sure I know about them, I just know that Parker would kick their asses and become the new big man.
how can you say in your right mind statement #2, and your pushing it with statement #3. you are being as bad as a batman fanboy.
#6 Posted by joshmightbe (24767 posts) - - Show Bio
@Youngcircle: Give me one valid possibility for spider man beating Thor or Hulk in a fight
#7 Posted by Mainline (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

...wasn't this a plot point in House of M?

#8 Posted by joshmightbe (24767 posts) - - Show Bio

Your argument for Spiderman beating the Fantastic 4 and the avengers is terribly flawed Spiderman is smart but not nearly as smart as Reed Richards, Hank Pym or Tony Stark so he isn't out thinking them, He's strong but not nearly as Strong as Thor, Hercules or Thing so isn't winning there, He's fast but not nearly as fast as Quicksilver, or any of the avengers that can fly so no victory there he has a spider sense they have telepaths that could override it, he has webs they have people who would have no trouble breaking them or possibly just burning through them, He can stick to walls they have people that can knock them down to sum up it would be suicidal for him to even try to take these people on and he's smart enough to know that

#9 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd just like to point out that his codename is Spider-Man, not "spiderman"... :)

#10 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23238 posts) - - Show Bio

Silly thread is silly. 

1. Spidey isn't that powerful.
2. He's not a prepgod. 
3. Really?

#11 Posted by TheSheepHerder (11944 posts) - - Show Bio

Seriously? Peter starting a criminal organization and taking over New York? 

-____-

#12 Posted by Westlife (1798 posts) - - Show Bio

That's not that true

#13 Posted by Out_of_Space (712 posts) - - Show Bio

lol........is this serious? Peter Parker becames villain because Spidey is his alter ego !?
#14 Posted by ShirEPanjshir (581 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah. I would simply call this thread a fail.

#15 Posted by TheGoldenOne (38789 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheSheepHerder said:
Seriously? Peter starting a criminal organization and taking over New York?   -____-
#16 Posted by Sideslash (5918 posts) - - Show Bio
@Youngcircle said:
@PikminMania said:
1. I know he is a hero..  2. Not really, Parker with prep could beat all of those team with absoulute ease so...  3. Sure I know about them, I just know that Parker would kick their asses and become the new big man.
My dear god. Spider-Man could be beat by the FF and the Avengers at any time. In fact individual members could do Spidey in. There is no way SPidey could take over NYC.

NO WAY. End of.
#17 Posted by RedK (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sideslash said:
@Youngcircle said:
@PikminMania said:
My dear god. Spider-Man could be beat by the FF and the Avengers at any time. In fact individual members could do Spidey in. There is no way SPidey could take over NYC.  NO WAY. End of.
I 100% percent agree with the fact that it could never happen and that it should never happen but Spidey did take out an entire team of avengers at one point by himself, but at the time neither Thor or Herc were their and he didn't fight Iron Man cause that was who he was coming to see
#18 Posted by Sideslash (5918 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah well, you see, there's the point right there. The individuals who could beat Spidey easily, that I referred to were Thor, Herc and Iron Man.

#19 Posted by The Poet (8170 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheSheepHerder said:
Seriously? Peter starting a criminal organization and taking over New York?   -____-
yeah, we're talking about Peter Parker here, not Thor or any of the x-men. :)
He's just a joking wall climbing man who had to create his own webshooters. not a god or a super-powered being for that matter.
#20 Posted by Icon (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Aren't we feeding the troll a bit here? I mean, are we taking seriously a thread about Peter Parker being stupid because he chose to be a hero rather than a villain?

#21 Posted by spidey 15 (17693 posts) - - Show Bio

I loled....XD

#22 Posted by Theworldbreaker (1622 posts) - - Show Bio

No way not happening. Spide-Man isn't bad in personality so he would never become a villian. And once again the FF4 and X-men could own him (and Avengers) Storm will fuck up his shit, WOlvy is already a rival of sorts, Telepaths cold mind fuck him. And Deadpool would probrably annoy him even more :/.  

And waht about when the Sentry was around? he would have taken care of him. Or the Dark Avengers as  a whole would.
#23 Posted by Youngcircle (392 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean Peter being a villain would be more etertaining kill anyone getting in his way even friends amirite?

#24 Posted by labarith (669 posts) - - Show Bio

I think a better question is why Spiderman doesn't have a 3 strikes rule and slit some throats of his most annoying villians. 

I mean, for every Sandman or Black cat who turns sorta good, we've got his calvalcade of super villians.  If Spiderman had half of the ruthlessness of Ultimate Mysterio, Crime would be gone in NYC. 

You know what'd be an interesting What if - What if Spiderman worked with the Punisher?/Became the Punisher?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.