Peter move to a new city or country

#1 Edited by tigerkaya (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

With Peters return I find the fire is way to hot with him being in New York, everyone hating him both as Parker and Spider-Man. With that Peter should consider moving to a new city or a country to live in until things settles down.

#2 Posted by TheFizz (33 posts) - - Show Bio

He's a New Yorker. He ain't going anywhere. Plus everyone hating him will be part of the fun when he returns.

#3 Posted by ArturoCalaKayVee (12248 posts) - - Show Bio

@thefizz said:

He's a New Yorker. He ain't going anywhere. Plus everyone hating him will be part of the fun when he returns.

More or less, this.

#5 Posted by tigerkaya (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

@thefizz: I figured if we're going back to square one with Spider-man being universally hated by every sentient being in New York you might as well throw him in an entirely different environment.

#6 Posted by HumanRocket (8923 posts) - - Show Bio

Jersey...

#7 Posted by danhimself (22689 posts) - - Show Bio

no...Spider-man is New York...New York is Spider-man....you can't have Spider-man be Spider-man anywhere other than New York

#8 Posted by frogdog (3422 posts) - - Show Bio

@humanrocket said:

Jersey...

Nah Detroit is a better because well how many heroes live in Detroit ?

#9 Posted by tigerkaya (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: last time I checked he stopped being Spider-Man after OMD and OMIT so having him move away from New York wouldn't make much of a difference. Think of it as that time the TMNT moved to the farm to recover from Shredder's attack.

#10 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34336 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog: How many skyscrapers are there in Detroit?

#11 Posted by danhimself (22689 posts) - - Show Bio

@danhimself: last time I checked he stopped being Spider-Man after OMD and OMIT so having him move away from New York wouldn't make much of a difference. Think of it as that time the TMNT moved to the farm to recover from Shredder's attack.

your opinion....myself and ton of others have enjoyed ASM since OMD and OMIT

#12 Edited by frogdog (3422 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (34336 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by frogdog (3422 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonny_anonymous: It depends on the buildings being active since there alot of empty skyscrapers in Detroit

#15 Posted by MaccyD (4941 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog: Think he's mainly referring to whether it'd be easy for Spidey to swing around in ;)

#16 Edited by tigerkaya (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

For those wondering Peter can still be hated and feared in his new location just not for his actions as Spock since all of that happened in New York. I'm thinking Peter should move to a South Africa in the city of Johannesburg.

#17 Posted by Overseer (404 posts) - - Show Bio

Obviously Spidey should go to Japan. He's real BIG in Japan.

Dr. Cox: Dear god Suzanna I think you've just created an anti-joke from which all humor is sucked into, never to find escape from just how not funny that was.

#18 Posted by Crackdown (610 posts) - - Show Bio

Houston loved the Scarlet Spider

#19 Posted by darthfury78 (929 posts) - - Show Bio

He should move to Earth-2149, the zombieverse.

#20 Posted by tigerkaya (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthfury78: Nice and by nice I mean utterly pointless. Don't you have a thread to make as to why Spider-man should hook up with every marvel heroine.

#21 Edited by JetiiMitra (8794 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotham.

#22 Posted by MASTER_OF_SUPRISE (722 posts) - - Show Bio

@darthfury78: I'm pretty sure they already have a Zombie Spider-Man.

#23 Posted by SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26 (6514 posts) - - Show Bio
@mitran said:

Gotham.

Actually planning on making a fan film about that when I have the budget.

#24 Edited by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, Pete has a lot of sh*t to clean up now.

#25 Edited by tigerkaya (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

With Marvel pulling the amnesiac route I think Peter moving to a temporary country or city would be a better option less awkward moments of the cliche "Do I know you?"

#26 Posted by dagmar_merrill (10039 posts) - - Show Bio

Why not lay low in Wakanda? Ton of cool ideas there and isn't Peter friends with Black Panther?

#27 Posted by tigerkaya (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

@dagmar_merrill: He lost his memory he has known of his past experience of teaming up with Black Panther or anyone in the Marvel U. In general. Which is why living in an entirely different environment would be far more preferable.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.