Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17241 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Number 1 "WTF?" Moment in Comics!

Avatar image for midnight_lantern
    Midnight Lantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Midnight Lantern

Eh....I don't argue with anything Stan Lee says lol.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By The_Martian

So we all know that I'm a HUGE Spider-Man fan. Well it wasn't until recently that I've finally been able to get my hands on the "battle heard round the world". Thats right I'm talking about Spider-Man beating Firelord. Seriously what was the writer thing when he put his crap on paper. I love when Spidey is the underdog and pulls off the big win, but get serious.

So now today I hold for all of you the epic battle that most try to forget ever happened. To start off does everyone know the full extent of Firlords powers? Lets remember he is a Hearld of Galactus, but if that is not enough for you just out what he did in the very same comic:

Notice the faster than light speed and the size of a small planet. Alright without any further interuptions here it is!

I hope you all enjoy, LOL. Sorry, but seriously with a feat like this OMD and BND seem like amazing story arcs. Of course after this I would believe Mephisto helped out Spidey if it was cause he was scared sh!tless of him, instead of he wanted their marriage.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Copy

You really aren't suppose to post an entire comic. And my fanboy side loved that he beat him and he used his smarts to win. But logical (even thought it pains me to say it and I'm being serious) Spider-man should not have won.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Copy

Oh and BND is a great storyarc......

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By The_Martian

Copy says:

"You really aren't suppose to post an entire comic. And my fanboy side loved that he beat him and he used his smarts to win. But logical (even thought it pains me to say it and I'm being serious) Spider-man should not have won."
    I didn't post an entire comic, just the fight of it. And why can't I?
    Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Copy

Sorry it seemed like you did. And buckshot said something about it a long time ago. I think the website can get introuble because of it. At least that's what I think.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By The_Martian

Copy says:

"Sorry it seemed like you did. And buckshot said something about it a long time ago. I think the website can get introuble because of it. At least that's what I think."
    Oh well its not. Just the fight scenes and the example of Firelord's power. Oh and BND is ok, nothing amazing yet. OMD sucked horribly.
    The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By The_Martian

aztek_the_lost says:

"Nobody says:
    "Copy says:
    "You really aren't suppose to post an entire comic. And my fanboy side loved that he beat him and he used his smarts to win. But logical (even thought it pains me to say it and I'm being serious) Spider-man should not have won."
    I didn't post an entire comic, just the fight of it. And why can't I? "
    lots of users do it...but your supposed to not do too much, becuase of copyrights or something"
    Eh, Marvel won't do anything. They wouldn't want to bring attention to this comic LOL.
    Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Copy

Nobody says:

"Copy says:
    "Sorry it seemed like you did. And buckshot said something about it a long time ago. I think the website can get introuble because of it. At least that's what I think."
    Oh well its not. Just the fight scenes and the example of Firelord's power. Oh and BND is ok, nothing amazing yet. OMD sucked horribly. "

At first omd was good. But the ending sucked. So OMD was good from the start but ending was bad.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By The_Martian

Copy says:

"Nobody says:
    "Copy says:
    Oh well its not. Just the fight scenes and the example of Firelord's power. Oh and BND is ok, nothing amazing yet. OMD sucked horribly. "
    At first omd was good. But the ending sucked. So OMD was good from the start but ending was bad."
    The whole thing was annoying. It was just Back in Black but with his regular costume and with an ending that made no sense at all. BND I enjoy the cheerful Spidey and being back to the basics, but its still nothing amazing. I got high hopes though. Mr. Negative seems interesting.
    iSHADOW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By iSHADOW

hahaha wow now whenever we have a battle with spiderman i can always reference this. "well ya know spidey DID beat firelord with his bare hands."

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By The_Martian

iSHADOW says:

"hahaha wow now whenever we have a battle with spiderman i can always reference this. "well ya know spidey DID beat firelord with his bare hands.""
    Lets not forget he was untouched:P
    Avatar image for sensational_spidey
    Sensational Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It does seem uncommon for Spider-man to be able to beat somebody like Firelord with such ease. I've had this comic for years and I never really saw how he could beat somebody with his bare hands when a whole building couldn't do it, but he can never take down someone like Venom with that much ease, but lets remember tht this is an old comic and they never really took the time to rate his strength on any type of scale so his strength would be real random, but these are just mistakes of the past that new writers of learning from and I'm sure he'll never fight somebody like Firelord on his own, another thing lets not forget IT'S A COMIC BOOK only recently did people try to make things accurate. WOW this was long.

spider2dfly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#15  Edited By spider2dfly

If he was empowered by the Enigma Force and became Captain Universe, it would have been a fair fight, wouldn't it..

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.