No pockets

#1 Posted by TheAntiReVamp (389 posts) - - Show Bio

How many times has Spider-man mentioned the fact that his costume didn't have any pockets?

The only instances I can recall is the Spider-Man 2 Video game and Spider-Men #3.

#2 Posted by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio

just cause he doesn't have pockets doesn't mean he can't store a few things on his person

#3 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

In ASM Vol:2 #30 he explained why he doesn't have pockets.

#4 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6312 posts) - - Show Bio

Has Rob Liefeld ever drawn Spider-Man?

I'll bet he would give him somewhere to keep things.

#5 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

I assume when he needs to carry things, he either puts them in his utility belt, or he just makes a web pouch.

#6 Posted by CrimsonSquire (42 posts) - - Show Bio

It'd make sense for him to get some but I guess they could get caught on metal bars or the Rhino's head...stuff like that.

#7 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@SUNMAN said:

just cause he doesn't have pockets doesn't mean he can't store a few things on his person

O_o

#8 Posted by SUNMAN (7239 posts) - - Show Bio

@KnightRise said:

@SUNMAN said:

just cause he doesn't have pockets doesn't mean he can't store a few things on his person

O_o

what?

he could just web himself up a backpack or carying case

#9 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@SUNMAN said:

@KnightRise said:

@SUNMAN said:

just cause he doesn't have pockets doesn't mean he can't store a few things on his person

O_o

what?

he could just web himself up a backpack or carying case

That is not where my mind went...

#10 Posted by Ninjablade09 (3170 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonSquire said:

It'd make sense for him to get some but I guess they could get caught on metal bars or the Rhino's head...stuff like that.

He said he doesn't want them because if he climbs on walls things would fall out and if he wanted to sneak up on someone and needed something from a pocket it would make a noise and he would be killed.

#11 Posted by Decoy Elite (30041 posts) - - Show Bio

He had a belt for storing web fluid for quite a while.

#12 Posted by consolemaster001 (5659 posts) - - Show Bio

Pockets should be essential

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.