Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

New ultimate spider-man game?

AdwePL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi, when I was younger I played the ultimate spider-man game for ps2, and it was my favorite game for a long time.
    I didn't grow up in 616 universe but rather in 1610, I liked it a lot more.
    I would really like to see ultimate spider-man 2 game with Miles Morales, I know many people don't like Miles but he is probably my favorite spidey ever, and ultimate universe is my favorite one ( next to mc2 ) so this would be great.

It would also make Miles Morales a bit more minestream, like spidey 2099 and spidey noir is now a bit more in minestream because of games, then Miles would also get more fans.

The game would be epic with something like starting scene with the death of Peter Parker comic motion ( like in first ultimate spidey game ) and then it would start with miles getting bitten etc. ( Whole game would have the first ultimate spidey mechanics etc. )

Am I the only one who thinks that this game would be awesome ? Please post your opinions in comments.

cheers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e870e328354a
    deactivated-5e870e328354a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would absolutely love this.

AdwePL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekbait: This will be freaking hit! It would be the return of best spidey game EVER introducing Miles Morales to mainstream. With the mechanics of the first ultimate spidey and its own special feeling while playing it ( that probably everybody had ) it would be blockbuster of a year !
    It would be cool to see classic ultimate Peter as alternate suit and maybe some clones from ultimate clone saga as suits. Also some missions with Jessica Drew, and meeting with 616 Peter ( spider-men events )

Wow! just thinking about it makes me happy XD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adwepl: OMG if they made Jessica playable that'd be awesome! It'd also be really cool if they put the Scorpion clone costume in it. :D I'm getting too excited over something that'll probably not happen; the best we'll probably get is a Miles costume for the TASM2 game. :'(

AdwePL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekbait: yeah, that is sad that it would probably never happen, but well there is big chance for it to happen .
    In April

- All-New Ultiamte Marvel NOW!
    - new book : Miles Morales : The ultimate spider-man

- new book : all-new ultiamtes with miles

-new book: Ultimate future foundation

There will be big hype for Miles character so it would be perfect time for a game ! :D

Avatar image for amazingspiderman15
    AmazingSpiderman15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they may just make one if marvel reads this thread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adwepl: I sure hope so. I just thought of something: they could make a game based on the All-New Ultimates. :D That way you have 6 playable characters, each with their own style of gameplay. And since Jessica is now Black Widow they could make her original Spider-Woman costume (and even the 616 Spider-Woman's costume) an unlockable.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.