New Footage in Australian Trailer for 'The Amazing Spider-Man'

Posted by G-Man (18915 posts) - - Show Bio
#1 Posted by rogue_mar1e (19759 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't wait for both!

#2 Posted by Crimson Eagle (1851 posts) - - Show Bio

Now I'm really tempted to watch this.

#3 Posted by Renee (10265 posts) - - Show Bio

Grool! I meant to say cool and then I started to say great.

#4 Posted by KainScion (2969 posts) - - Show Bio

DAYM!!!!

#5 Posted by Kairan1979 (16926 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't wait to watch the movie!

#6 Posted by Master_Thief (787 posts) - - Show Bio

CAN'T WAIT

#7 Posted by doomsilver (608 posts) - - Show Bio

I"m going to watch Spiderman first. My brother wants to watch DKR.

#8 Posted by jayskee (1503 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing spider man >>>>> Dark knight rises yeah I said it

#9 Posted by Pwok21 (2459 posts) - - Show Bio

Still not convinced about the orange eyes or the Lizard design.

That said I am convinced about everything else; from what I've seen they got a good actor and Spidey's personality down.

#10 Posted by NXH (1030 posts) - - Show Bio

Crikey Mate!!

#11 Edited by Strider92 (16837 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayskee said:

This

#12 Posted by SadiaVicious (136 posts) - - Show Bio

@jayskee said:

#13 Posted by haydenclaireheroes (7559 posts) - - Show Bio

I am so excited for this movie to come out!!!

#14 Posted by primepower53 (5591 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL @ that last scene.

#15 Posted by InfamousFish (353 posts) - - Show Bio

That end scene with the football convinced me that this is going to be awesome.

#16 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Batman just because I gave up reading Marvel about a year ago but that trailer just looks amazing!

I really can't wait for this film!

#17 Posted by lifeboy (1675 posts) - - Show Bio
I will watch them no problem.
I want to see both equally. Im not a bat or spidey fan. I hated all three toby mquire movies but this one seems done right. Im ecited for both, but i dont really care.
#18 Posted by Superbat420 (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Can somebody please explain why I saw venom in this trailer. Or am I the only one who's like WTF

#19 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Amazing Spider-man. We already know what we get with Nolan's Bats

also, was I the only one who found the skating scenes weird?

#20 Posted by DoctorTrips (127 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm much more excited for Spider-Man; it looks like it has everything a good Spidey movie needs; humor being at the top of that list. While I've never been that big on Andrew Garfield's casting, it has grown on me and I think he'll be a great web-head. The fact it has Emma Stone and Martin Sheen just gives me more hope for it.

The only real draw of the Dark Knight Rises for me is that there is a big possibility Batman will die. Which is something I'd go watch every day.

#21 Posted by Ganthetsward20 (687 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman > Batman They both seem dark but spiderman will have some laughs its seems where I dont know really what the hell is going on in Batman. And Ive never been a huge batman fan. I really only like him for his villains mostly the Joker. Where as spiderman, to me, seems freaking awesome and I feel that im more like him in personality then Bruce.

#22 Posted by Master_Thief (787 posts) - - Show Bio

@SadiaVicious said:

@jayskee said:

About time someone had the balls to say it

#23 Posted by difficlus (10632 posts) - - Show Bio

@Renee said:

lol

This looks pretty incredible.

But since when is peter a skateboarder?

#24 Posted by difficlus (10632 posts) - - Show Bio

So lizard attacks midtown high huh? Like ultimate spider man again. hope they can work it out...

#25 Posted by feargalr (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

@Renee said:

This

#26 Posted by E11I077H (4 posts) - - Show Bio

The visual effects and graphics look amazing, this would be a def' for watching 3D. I would rather want to watch The Dark Knight Rises, purely because i have been a fan for longer, and already watched the previous Spider-Man Trilogy.

Not sure about his story arc, what is it based on? Or is it just a general mash-up? And his personal ego seems a bit less hesitatious, then before, and he is already in a relationship with Mary Jane?

But looking forward to another superhero movie, and looks great, and good choice for a villain ;)

#27 Posted by sonicnevets (24 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone notice the spiderwebs in the columbia lady's light?

#28 Posted by Alcamin (87 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a tough choice. Both movies are looking really good, but on balance I would have to say that I'm looking forward to Spider-Man more. I'm liking the tone they seem to be going with this iteration, plus, unlike some here, I like Andrew Garfield being cast as Spidey. He feels like a more appropriate fit than Toby Maguire, though I did enjoy those movies too (except... well, you know).

Unfortunately, there is a big question mark over whether I will be able to see the movie in the cinema though, as I will be out of the country for most of July. Might be able to catch it at the end of it's run, if I'm lucky. Other commitments come first in this case. If nothing else, I will just have to prioritise and see Batman beforehand. I can live with that. :)

#29 Posted by blueninjapanther (672 posts) - - Show Bio

awesome

#30 Posted by RonaldBryan (34 posts) - - Show Bio

Actually, I have a feeling Marvel would love for us to forget about Spider-Man for the next few years. Let the movies bomb enough, and Sony might forget about the property long enough for Marvel to regain the rights to the character.

#31 Posted by Danial79 (2325 posts) - - Show Bio

Way more exited for Spidey! TDKR looks boring to me. I'll still watch it (because I watch all superhero films), but I'm not at all excited for it.

#32 Posted by ssejllenrad (12790 posts) - - Show Bio

@NXH said:

Crikey Mate!!

Oiii! Whot we av 'ere is ei bogan wannabeey! Sey how it troys to speyk loyk steve eeee-win! Tha' ain't how aussies speyk!

#33 Posted by cloudzackvincent (1025 posts) - - Show Bio

@E11I077H said:

The visual effects and graphics look amazing, this would be a def' for watching 3D. I would rather want to watch The Dark Knight Rises, purely because i have been a fan for longer, and already watched the previous Spider-Man Trilogy.

Not sure about his story arc, what is it based on? Or is it just a general mash-up? And his personal ego seems a bit less hesitatious, then before, and he is already in a relationship with Mary Jane?

But looking forward to another superhero movie, and looks great, and good choice for a villain ;)

that's Gwen Stacey not Mary Jane.... and i think this movie captures Spideys personality better than the Tobey Maguire ones... thats said i am still more excited about TDKR... but if i have to rewatch after watching both, then this will be my first choice

#34 Posted by kamakazi152 (153 posts) - - Show Bio

I've been excited for Nolan's last go since 2008, but I'm still really excited about Amazing Spider-Man.

#35 Posted by flip_nosis (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey looks amazing, pun intended. I thought Morbius was apart of the movie too?

#36 Posted by ultimatepunchrod (88 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm more looking forward to The Dark Knight Rises. There's just something that really bugs me about this one. I feel like I already know exactly what's going to happen in this movie, but it doesn't look bad. I agree that giving Spider-Man his humor back is a nice move, but I really also liked the first 2 Sam Raimi Spider-Man movies. They were really great and still 2 of the best super hero movies ever made. Also, the fact that they did a wholesale reboot of a franchise that is less than a decade old is a trend that I do not want to see catch on.

#37 Posted by Superbat420 (256 posts) - - Show Bio

You guys are acting like seeing venom was a casual thing

#38 Posted by Superbat420 (256 posts) - - Show Bio

Wtf?!?!?

#39 Posted by keneezy (65 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers really set the bar for me for superhero movies now, but i think The Dark Knight Rises will be a much better 'movie'. People may bash on Spider-Man since the whole cast is different, but I still believe it can be good

#40 Posted by RedheadedAtrocitus (6836 posts) - - Show Bio

Now this epic trailer makes me hungry for Spider-Man already. Can't wait! After all, this and TDKR are what is going to comprise my July movie experience.

#41 Posted by RainEffect (3240 posts) - - Show Bio

< is Australian.

#42 Posted by SexualLobster (995 posts) - - Show Bio

@Superbat420 said:

Can somebody please explain why I saw venom in this trailer. Or am I the only one who's like WTF

Venom..?

#43 Posted by The Hottness (4226 posts) - - Show Bio

This movie is going to be awesome!

#44 Posted by Kiltro95 (295 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm excited for both films but I really don't like how Spiderman and the Lizard look in this but on the other hand I also don't like how Catwoman and Bane look, but the trailers are intriguing so their sort of on the same plain.

#45 Posted by Superbat420 (256 posts) - - Show Bio

@sexual lobster watch the trailer again

#46 Posted by Sundipped_Superman (286 posts) - - Show Bio

I didn't see venom in there can you give us the time stamp

#47 Posted by Superbat420 (256 posts) - - Show Bio

How did you not see venom chase spiderman when he said I've made enemies

#48 Posted by Superbat420 (256 posts) - - Show Bio

:23

#49 Posted by KidSupreme (826 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks soo cool

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.