Necessary Evil a sequel to Spider-Men?

#1 Posted by saoakden (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

I was on Wikipedia and for some reason I got tempted to look up Spider-Men up on Wikipedia. There is a section that says sequel. I look and it says that the Superior Spider-Man storyline Necessary Evil is a sequel to Spider-Men. All it says that Superior Spider-man meets Spider-man 2099. Do you guys see that storyline as a sequel to Spider-Men?

#2 Posted by angelalfonso (1135 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone can write and edit Wikipedia, I could go right now and write that before Peter died on Otto’s body, the octobot was transfer to “my little pony” world and Peter manage to transfer his mind in to rainbow dash body.

#3 Posted by MASTER_OF_SUPRISE (722 posts) - - Show Bio

No.

#4 Posted by PunyParker (12593 posts) - - Show Bio

God no,no.......it's the same Universe,different part in time...it's not a "crossover" cause Miguel hasnt been in comics since the 90s....it's more of a re-entroducing the character.

#5 Edited by PunyParker (12593 posts) - - Show Bio

Anyone can write and edit Wikipedia, I could go right now and write that before Peter died on Otto’s body, the octobot was transfer to “my little pony” world and Peter manage to transfer his mind in to rainbow dash body.

DELETE THE POST,MARVEL WILL COPY IT AND WILL SAY IT WAS SLOTT'S IDEA!!!

#6 Posted by PeppeyHare (4310 posts) - - Show Bio

No

#7 Posted by Crackdown (610 posts) - - Show Bio

Sure, it's spider-men, but not the same spider-men from the limited series.

You could have another team up with kaine and call it spider-men

#8 Posted by GeekBait (785 posts) - - Show Bio

More like a spiritual successor of sorts. We'll be seeing a real "sequel" during the Ultimate Cataclysm event; I think Miles & Ock are supposed to meet up.

#9 Posted by PaperDemon (627 posts) - - Show Bio

@saoakden said:

I was on Wikipedia and for some reason I got tempted to look up Spider-Men up on Wikipedia. There is a section that says sequel. I look and it says that the Superior Spider-Man storyline Necessary Evil is a sequel to Spider-Men. All it says that Superior Spider-man meets Spider-man 2099. Do you guys see that storyline as a sequel to Spider-Men?

"wikipedia"

#10 Posted by SheenLantern (6904 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm sorry, what?

Are you saying that didn't actually happen?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.