My theory on Superior Spider-Man.

#1 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally think it's either has to be Miguel O'hara, or Hobie Brown (Prowler). Both of them have claws to use for climbing, and special shoes/feet to climb, both are very intelligent, both have impersonated Spider-Man, both know Spider-Man and Peter Parker, and both have less morals than Peter. I know both of them haven't been seen in a while, but maybe that's the point? It could be more shocking if it was someone we hadn't seen in a while.

What do you all think?

#2 Edited by consolemaster001 (5818 posts) - - Show Bio

IT'S PETER-OCK. PETER IN OCKS BODY DIES AND DOC OCK BECOMES SUPERIOR. BOOM MYSTERY SOLVED. EVIL WINS !!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

but good theory though

#3 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

@consolemaster001 said:

IT'S PETER-OCK. PETER IN OCKS BODY DIES AND DOC OCK BECOMES SUPERIOR. BOOM MYSTERY SOLVED. EVIL WINS !!!! FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

but good theory though

I don't believe that. those scans that are being spread are probably just Slott trolling us all. There's still #700 and Avenging Spider-Man 15.1 before we actually know who it is.

#4 Posted by Dalwih (33 posts) - - Show Bio

Good theory, makes me rethink some things :) and we know it can't be Ock because in DD #22, Superior and Matt team up against ock

#5 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1533 posts) - - Show Bio

just cause dd and spidey fight doc oc in the new DD comic doesn't mean it's the original doc oc? there could also be a new version of him.

#6 Posted by czarny_samael666 (17174 posts) - - Show Bio
@mewmdude77
I can give You spoiler if You want or You can just download it already. You just need to look on filestube. And from what I've heard - Slott is really mad about this. 
So, read if You want:
#7 Posted by Earth616 (174 posts) - - Show Bio

But how else could the spoiler have gotten out if it wasn't released by someone who works for Marvel???????? Lots of people think it was released on purpose...................................................

#8 Posted by mewmdude77 (993 posts) - - Show Bio

@Earth616 said:

But how else could the spoiler have gotten out if it wasn't released by someone who works for Marvel???????? Lots of people think it was released on purpose...................................................

Exactly. If it was release on purpose, it could just be another Red herring by Slott. It could just be out there to trick us all.

#9 Posted by Earth616 (174 posts) - - Show Bio

Watch it still be Peter as Spiderman after all this :P :P

#10 Edited by Earth616 (174 posts) - - Show Bio

@consolemaster001 Right, evil wins.............. That sucks, it's not supposed to be that way...........

#11 Posted by Shinjiro15 (30 posts) - - Show Bio

Ok, If 700 was really spoiled then its that guy. But if something happens and miguel shows up as SSM, it makes sense he knows all the villains names and details. coming from the future it would be like memorizing a historical report.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.