Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17239 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

My prediction of The Amazing Spiderman movie franchise

sromero78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By sromero78

I think Spiderman will be post of the Marvel cinematic universe along with iron man, Thor, captain America, etc. on this franchise. but here are my predictions for future movies.

TASM 2: as we all know the villains are electro and rhino. i think black cat makes a cameo. and the post credits scene will have something to do with green goblin and if were extremely lucky it will have something to go with the mcu.

TASM 3: Green goblin as main villain. vulture a supporting villain. black cat returns.

TASM 4: Mysterio will be the main villain with rhino reappearing as a secondary but more than in TASM 2.

TASM 5: Sinister Six: (Goblin, Electro, Rhino, Kraven, Mysterio, Vulture.)

Please give me your thoughts on how he will take down the Six if it ever happened in a movie. I'm pretty sure he would need help of some sort.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

Spider-Man won't ever join The Avengers.

Spider-Man is owned by Sony

X-Men and Fantastic Four are owned by Fox

Ironman, Thor, Captain America, etc are all owned by Disney/Marvel

I don't want to sound rude, but trust me - they will never be in the same universe as long as they're owned by different studios.

Several reasons - here are some big ones

• Each studio has their own agendas with their properties. They could never decide on a script that would give equal spotlight to each
    • Each studio doesn't want the other to succeed, why would they want to make a cross over with each other? Marvel/Disney would love nothing more than for Sony to give them back Spider-Man.
    • They're not gaining new audiences by doing a cross over. TASM made 750 mil. Avengers made 1.5billion. Chances are EVERYONE who saw TASM, went to to see Avengers. What is Marvel gaining?
    • Finally money. They would have to split profits meaning they would have to gross a HUGE number just to make it successful. Its way easier to make money just doing it by themselves
    flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sromero78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

Do you honestly think Sony and Fox are going to give up their biggest respective money makers to Disney? Hell I won't be surprised if Spiderman is rebooted again a few years after TASM series is over.

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By flameboy298

@black_claw: @black_claw: Well Sony is willing to negotiate it seems sense Osborn Corp or tower or whatever was going to be in The Avengers movie,and Fox's X-men movies haven't been all that great I think eventually the rights for X-men will go back to Marvel in the forseeable Future.Atleast they got Daredevil and Blade back..

HumanRocket

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

Don't think the movie series will go beyond 5 movies ill go with 4 films max with the sinister six being the 3rd film. But I really do hope that one day by some Stan lee miracle Disney does get the rights to spiderman and the x-men. Especially the x men I want their films to actually be good.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#8  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@flameboy298 said:

@black_claw: @black_claw: Well Sony is willing to negotiate it seems sense Osborn Corp or tower or whatever was going to be in The Avengers movie,and Fox's X-men movies haven't been all that great I think eventually the rights for X-men will go back to Marvel in the forseeable Future.Atleast they got Daredevil and Blade back..

They got those back because they couldn't make any money. Even Feige came out and said he doesn't know what to do with those franchises.

Spider-Man will always make money. They're never getting him back unless Sony goes bankrupt.

Spider-Man 3 made over 900 million dollars (the most of any Spider-Man film) - and this was before 3D and it wasn't in IMAX either. And that movie was complete shit.

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They did make money..just not alot

Avatar image for thereckoningday23
    thereckoningday23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate the idea of the Sinister Six. Bring in a real badass like Carnage. Not some chumps weve already seen.

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

i would love to see black cat in tasm 3 ! maybe, a cameo from cloak & dagger & carnage as the main villian in tasm 3.

Avatar image for theblackpeterparker
    TheBlackPeterParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok, hear me out. For the third or fourth movie, have the Green Goblin appear, and the first part of the movie, he's in his traditional 616 costume, then at the climax, he OD's on that serum or something, and boom, he turns into the Ultimate Goblin, and they fight somewhere epic, he kills Gwen, and all that good stuff.

sromero78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By sromero78
    deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate the idea of the Sinister Six. Bring in a real badass like Carnage. Not some chumps weve already seen.

sromero78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deaditegonzo: carnage will most likely be in the venom movie

And the two franchises need to be tied together.

Raimi already did the Silver Age, lets just do more recent Spidey villains this time around. Ive already been disappointed with the Lizard, and the casting of Electro.

sromero78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deaditegonzo: really you were dissapointed with lizard? who would you have chosen for the first films villain?

deaditegonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By deaditegonzo

@sromero78 said:

@deaditegonzo: really you were dissapointed with lizard? who would you have chosen for the first films villain?

Well, now its sort of a mess due to the proximity of the reboot. My order would have been: Green Goblin > Venom > Maximum Carnage (Venom helps Spider-man).

Since Raimi blew it, id probably start with one of my favourites, and one of Spideys most dangerous, SCORPION (maybe another minor but recognizable villain to help with his origin stuff, culminating in the Scorpion confrontation). Then Venom, then Maximum Carnage.

Even though he isnt a favourite character for me, id be interested to see a movie Morlun.

sromero78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deaditegonzo: Scorpion would be cool but it wouldn't really workout unless they changed his whole origin because scorpion was made by JJ Jameson to get rid of spidey, but it would all be too much in one movie because peter would already have to be working at the bugle.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

I think Spiderman will be post of the Marvel cinematic universe along with iron man, Thor, captain America, etc. on this franchise. but here are my predictions for future movies.

TASM 2: as we all know the villains are electro and rhino. i think black cat makes a cameo. and the post credits scene will have something to do with green goblin and if were extremely lucky it will have something to go with the mcu.

TASM 3: Green goblin as main villain. vulture a supporting villain. black cat returns.

TASM 4: Mysterio will be the main villain with rhino reappearing as a secondary but more than in TASM 2.

TASM 5: Sinister Six: (Goblin, Electro, Rhino, Kraven, Mysterio, Vulture.)

Please give me your thoughts on how he will take down the Six if it ever happened in a movie. I'm pretty sure he would need help of some sort.

Wont be a fifth.

spider11211

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sony owns the "rights" they do not own Spider-Man there is a big difference. Disney has a lot of money and they could buy the rights back but it would be expensive. The companies could work out a deal with more characters to expand or make a connection if they want so the possibilities are vast.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.