Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17239 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

My idea/picture for a Spider-Man: Grim Hunt sequel

Dr.Spy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Dr.Spy

I've been reading Spider-Man: The Grim Hunt and have to say it's one of the best Spider-Man stories in some time. Therein lies my inspiration. The art for this picture was inspired by Michael Lark, Todd McFarlane, and John Romita, Sr.

The idea here is that this takes place about six years after the Grim Hunt, so Ana Kravinoff (Kraven the Hunter's daughter) is about 18 or 19 years old, and has a different plan for Spider-Man than simply hunting or killing him. No, her plans include a much more diabolical twist for the Web-Head. I don't wanna spoil this too much because I have an idea for a potential story and don't wanna spoil anything. Lemme know what you guys think and if you would like to see a story featuring a ssbbw version of Ana Kravinoff and her plans for Spider-Man.

Arcainite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Arcainite

No offense, but this is a TERRIBLE idea for a story.  Ana wouldn't let herself become fat like this.  She's insane, but she has her pride and physically being able to hunt is important to all her family.  Maybe you should adapt the story for Stunner instead.
    Cherry Bomb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Cherry Bomb

I don't like :/

Dr.Spy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Dr.Spy
    @Arcainite said:
    "No offense, but this is a TERRIBLE idea for a story.  Ana wouldn't let herself become fat like this.  She's insane, but she has her pride and physically being able to hunt is important to all her family.  Maybe you should adapt the story for Stunner instead. "

Kingpin uses fat to his advantage, why can't Ana?
    Dr.Spy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dr.Spy
    @Cherry Bomb:
    What don't you like about it?
    Gennadius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Gennadius

The idea here is that this takes place about six years after the Grim Hunt, so Ana Kravinoff (Kraven the Hunter's daughter) is about 18 or 19 years old  

wait Is Ana really 12-13 now ? 
    And I dont think a girl who is used to hunting etc will suddenly start eating alot,wait 6 years and try to hit on the guy who killed her father XD. 
    Maybe this would be something for deadpool XD, getting hunted by  fat typhiod mary or something XD. 

Dr.Spy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dr.Spy
    @Gennadius:
    Yep, I am pretty sure she is about 12 when she first appeared back in 2008. It's not so much that she gets fat just to get fat; she does it to help her overpower him (Worked for the Kingpin and all of his bulk. Who's to say she doesn't add sumo techniques to her fighting prowess?). Also it's not so much about love/hitting on him as she feels it is her obligation to continue the Kravinoff bloodline and that the only one worthy of her is the one to have to defeated her and her entire family. 

As for Deadpool being chased by a fat Typhoid Mary, I would love to see that happen. =)
    infonation

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By infonation

@Dr.Spy: It could work if like the Kingpin she has the muscle to back up all that bulk, just remember, The Kingpin isn't overwieght, just bulky due to his big bones, big muscles and big appitite! But he still works out like a pro, and for all his eating he most likely eats mostly health food, it's why the Kingpin is so dangerous! He shaves his head so you can't pull his hair during a fight, he trains like a BEAST so his fighting skills and physique will be in tip-top shape and even his deadliest enemies will have a hard time permenantly taking him out, and most of all he lives a surprisingly risky life considering all his power and influence so his wits have been rendered razor sharp! And even then he can't beat Spider-Man unless Spidey's holding back. So you may need to make her better as well as bigger!

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#8  Edited By BatteredArmor

WHAT HAS BEEN SEEN CAN NOT BE UNSEEN

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By BatteredArmor

@Dr.Spy: The Kingpin isn't actually fat that's almost 100% pure muscle. That's why it works for him

mewmdude77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#10  Edited By mewmdude77

Why does she have to be fat for the story to work? She could still be 18, but I don't think she would ever let herself get fat. I like the She wants to use the DNA of the person that defeated her entire family and killed her father, to continue on the Kravinoff family line idea. It would be fun, but she doesn't have to be fat. She doesn't have to overpower him, the Kraven's have usually used skill, tactic, and drugged weapons to weaken Spidey. She could shoot a dart into him and make him unconscious, and then wrap him in adamantium chains to something, and then seduce him from there.

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By SpidermanWins

umm... the picture... excuse me but wtf

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By SpidermanWins

@BlackArmor said:

AAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!!!!! MY EYES! IT BUUUURNS!

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BatteredArmor

@SpidermanWins said:

@BlackArmor said:

I'm sorry to say this but based on the picture it looks like this time Spiderman doesn't win

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By SpidermanWins

@BlackArmor said:

@SpidermanWins said:

@BlackArmor said:

I'm sorry to say this but based on the picture it looks like this time Spiderman doesn't win

-_- ... that picture is going to give me nightmaares

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BatteredArmor

@SpidermanWins said:

@BlackArmor said:

@SpidermanWins said:

@BlackArmor said:

I saw it yesterday before I went to bed take my advice if you have a Tv or a lamp or if you kept stuff from when you were a kid and have some kind of night light or glow stick or a flashlight for emergencys Turn it on now It will keep her at bay for a few minutes then the nightmares will come......I still see them whenever I close my eyes

SpidermanWins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By SpidermanWins

@BlackArmor said:

@SpidermanWins said:

@BlackArmor said:

@SpidermanWins said:

@BlackArmor said:

I saw it yesterday before I went to bed take my advice if you have a Tv or a lamp or if you kept stuff from when you were a kid and have some kind of night light or glow stick or a flashlight for emergencys Turn it on now It will keep her at bay for a few minutes then the nightmares will come......I still see them whenever I close my eyes

*Shudder* X( I just hope I can make it through the night. God help us all. What scares me the most though, is that it's actually a good drawing...

BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BatteredArmor

Lol, I would say I wish I could draw that well but I really don't think I want the ability to produce something like this

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.