Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

My feelings on One More Day

• 66 results
    Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

To help out   Trodorne

with his review and let him quote me i decided to make a blog on how i feel about One More Day. I might even make a topic video on this soon. 

I think the worst story arc in comic history has to be One More Day. If you guys don't know One More Day's story arc resulted with Peter and MJ wiping their memory of being married for the exchange of Aunt May's life and Spide-rman's identity never being revealed during the Civil War story arc. My favorite couple is Peter and MJ. That is one of the reasons I love Spider-girl's series because we get to see Peter and MJ together. When a non comic reader thinks of two famous comic relationships they think Clark Kent and Lois Lane and then Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson. So, then to tell that non comic reader that Mary Jane and Peter are not together anymore i think that would shock them. I wish with every new Spider-man story arc that comes out that there will be that one story arc where MJ and Peter will remember their past because they may have forgotten but we never forgot. about their marriage. I thought the story arc we would finally see Peter and Mary Jane together was going to be One Moment in Time but that was just a let down. All they did in that story arc was have a lot of beverages and remind us about the horrible story arc we like to call One More Day. Also showing Mary Jane something she is not. She runs away from Peter because she could not handle the fact that Peter is Spider-man. But the MJ we use to know is the total opposite of that. This show that One More Day just destroyed so much character develpement that MJ had built over the years. Was it worth it?  I just hope that Marvel listens to the fans that we want Mary Jane and Peter togehter. Peter and Mary Jane's relationship is something to be reckoned with. 

Here is my tribute video i did a long time ago. That will help remind you of what we are missing:

shawn87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 602

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By shawn87

i respectfully disagree. I've read far worse comics. I liked One More Day. I know people are mad because they want to see them together but they will again one day, they just have to wait a while. The two will be together eventually, it's inevitable. I think Marvel just did it so they could tell different kinds of stories for a while. Now they can try and put a different spin on Spider-Man

haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shawn87: Well I did not think the writing was bad or even the story just hated the out come
    shawn87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 602

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By shawn87
    @haydenclaireheroes said:
    " @shawn87: Well I did not think the writing was bad or even the story just hated the out come "
    Understandable. I always liked Spider-Man and Mary Jane myself. But as long as they can produce quality stories I'm fine with it knowing that one day they will find their way back to each other.
    SHAFEMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By SHAFEMAN

I haven't read it but i understand your point. I can't imagine what i would do if DC tried to do this to My Guy Superman. it would probably involve a torch and a pitchfork. I could see someone like madame web being able to give peter back his memories of him and mj and then there being a storyarc of pete trying to convice MJ that they used to love eachother and be married and stuff. obviously there will be more to the storyline. i'd like to see the flash thompson venom involved in it possibly helping pete rescue MJ from some villain and then taking MJ home when she doesn't want to be with Pete
    joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By joshmightbe

Ok I'd just like for everyone who claims to like OMD to just imagine if they did that to say Superman and Lois Lane, Say Ma Kent was on the verge of death and the only option to save here was to sell their marriage to Neckron, now imagine what the fan reaction to Superman making that deal would be. 

Duo_forbidden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 604

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Duo_forbidden

While I do hate the conclusion of One More Day, I can't say it was worst story arc in comics. I think I'd put it in my top 10 list of worst things in comics. I hate OMIT more than OMD.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#7  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Personally I never liked MJ, so OMD didn't really annoy me as much as if does other fans who supported their relationship. Plus I'm a huge fan of Spidey's web-shooters, so those are two things that I actually liked about OMD. The only thing that annoyed me was that Marvel chickened out like they always do, they do this HUGE status que changer with Peter revealing his identity to the public, changing the characters life forever and opening new stories to be explored that we have never seen before.....and then they take it all back with a lame retcon... -__-

haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@joshmightbe said:
    " Ok I'd just like for everyone who claims to like OMD to just imagine if they did that to say Superman and Lois Lane, Say Ma Kent was on the verge of death and the only option to save here was to sell their marriage to Neckron, now imagine what the fan reaction to Superman making that deal would be.  "
    jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jrock85

From what I've seen, OMD has really alienated a lot of Spiderman fans.

muhabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By muhabba

One More Brand New Moment in Time... (or whatever) did a really good job of alienating old time Spidey readers who grew up with the Peter/Mary Jane relationship.  As a old time reader my biggest problem was how they ended the relationship.  They made a deal with the Devil.  The Devil actually won.  How is this a good thing?  It was a complete retcon of 20 some years of continuity and they just negated every memory of the Peter/Mary Jane relationship.  If they wanted him single than separation, divorce, kidnapped by aliens, anything other than surrendering to the friggin' Devil.  Heck, Mephisto could'a brought back Uncle Ben or Gwen Stacy while he was at it and that would have just negated "hero" Spider-man all together.  In my opinion it just made no sense.

A_O_N

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By A_O_N

Yes, I miss it even more now with this lame Carlie running around.

Avatar image for redheadedatrocitus
    RedheadedAtrocitus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

The story's outcome was what was bad. The writing or art was not.  Still, as I have mentioned to someone else on here, I think the events of One More Day were humiliating to say the least.  Like Teddy Roosevelt would say...."Outrageous incompetence!"

haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@A_O_N: agreed
    hulk_beyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By hulk_beyond
    @muhabba said:
    " One More Brand New Moment in Time... (or whatever) did a really good job of alienating old time Spidey readers who grew up with the Peter/Mary Jane relationship.  As a old time reader my biggest problem was how they ended the relationship.  They made a deal with the Devil.  The Devil actually won.  How is this a good thing?  It was a complete retcon of 20 some years of continuity and they just negated every memory of the Peter/Mary Jane relationship.  If they wanted him single than separation, divorce, kidnapped by aliens, anything other than surrendering to the friggin' Devil.  Heck, Mephisto could'a brought back Uncle Ben or Gwen Stacy while he was at it and that would have just negated "hero" Spider-man all together.  In my opinion it just made no sense. "
    every memory of the relationship didnt get erased they just didnt get married. the only issue i had with the whole thing was Mary Jane's reason for leaving Pete... but it halfway made sense.
    tigerex78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By tigerex78

I really didn't like the outcome of "One More Day", it was  disappointing.  I grew up reading comics where Peter and Mary Jane were married.  To me it was something that went right for Pete after all the things he had been through.  I'd been through the "Clone Saga" and saw how that turned out when they tried to totally change who Spider-man, was because they felt he didn't relate to younger readers.  The fans responded negatively.  They did something similar in "One More Day" they took away one of the main things that made Spider-man who he was(his relationship with his wife) because they thought he didn't relate with younger readers. I hated "One Moment in Time".  It was just a giant tease with the picture on the cover.  I agree that they changed MJ in that story.  Her strenght was gone, she had no resolve.  She"s a shell of who she once was and at times Peter is too.  They give hints of how they feel for each other now and then but it's not enough for those of us who grew up with the two of them together.  The relationships Peter has had in "Brand New Day" and now in "Big Time" are shallow and meaningless there is no depth to any of them.  It doesn't fit for a guy who despite losing both his parents grew up in a strong and loving family.  Having a stable relationship amidst all of his chaos as a superhero grounds him. It did the same for MJ.  Her past was chaotic and having a strong and loving man gave her stability and strength.  She did not want the relationship to end.  She knew she had a good thing as did her husband and then that all went away in "One More Day."  I think it would be great to show a younger audience that a marriage can last and that even though there are difficulties that can and will come you can work it out and stay together.  Ok now to get off of my soapbox.
    ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ssejllenrad
    @joshmightbe said:
    " Ok I'd just like for everyone who claims to like OMD to just imagine if they did that to say Superman and Lois Lane, Say Ma Kent was on the verge of death and the only option to save here was to sell their marriage to Neckron, now imagine what the fan reaction to Superman making that deal would be.  "
    We'll burn JMS and Quesada. And yes, being a fanatic, I speak for the whole Superman fandom.. Nyehehehehe! :D Good thing JMS is not ruining Superman now... Wait... Aww crap.. Grounded! Nyehehehe! Still not as bad as OMD!
    batmanary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By batmanary
    @ssejllenrad said:
    " @joshmightbe said:
    We'll burn JMS and Quesada. And yes, being a fanatic, I speak for the whole Superman fandom.. Nyehehehehe! :D Good thing JMS is not ruining Superman now... Wait... Aww crap.. Grounded! Nyehehehe! Still not as bad as OMD! "
    Superman would not make that deal. Plus what would Clark Kent really do as a bachelor? This is why Geoff Johns' Green Lantern speaks to me more than BND. They are both attempts to somewhat bring back the Silver Age, but while GL brings some new stuff to the table, Spider-Man has totally gone back to the 80s.
    joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By joshmightbe
    @batmanary: Prior to OMD noone thought Spiderman would even consider this deal which is why it pissed people off it was just out of character
    zombietag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#19  Edited By zombietag

when will people stop talking about this...

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @zombietag said:
    " when will people stop talking about this... "
    When it stops being relevant :)

Siege was worse than OMD, in terms of actual writing, but OMD/OMIT was worse because of what it represents.
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " @zombietag said:
    When it stops being relevant :) Siege was worse than OMD, in terms of actual writing, but OMD/OMIT was worse because of what it represents. "
    muhabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By muhabba
    @zombietag said:
    There are people still upset with the whole Hal dieing and Kyle getting the ring, so... probably not for a while.  And since the marriage was negated a great deal of Spider-man's past changed.  MJ wussed out, Harry didn't die and who knows what else will spring up?  Plus what about villains who knew about Peter's identity?  In the past Osborn kidnapped Gwen because he knew Peter's identity, MJ because he knew Peter's identity, Aunt May because he knew Peter's identity, bought the Daily Bugle because he knew Peter's identity, and I forget what else.  Did those things not happen now or does he not know the reason he did these things?  Also they Venom symbiote?  It stalked Peter long before it attacked Spider-man.  Did that not happen or does it just not know why it did those things?  (i gotta get a new soap box, i know.  Kept getting nuked on the Marvel boards every time i brought this stuff up and now i'm just venting)
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @muhabba said:
    " @zombietag said:
    There are people still upset with the whole Hal dieing and Kyle getting the ring, so... probably not for a while.  And since the marriage was negated a great deal of Spider-man's past changed.  MJ wussed out, Harry didn't die and who knows what else will spring up?  Plus what about villains who knew about Peter's identity?  In the past Osborn kidnapped Gwen because he knew Peter's identity, MJ because he knew Peter's identity, Aunt May because he knew Peter's identity, bought the Daily Bugle because he knew Peter's identity, and I forget what else.  Did those things not happen now or does he not know the reason he did these things?  Also they Venom symbiote?  It stalked Peter long before it attacked Spider-man.  Did that not happen or does it just not know why it did those things?  (i gotta get a new soap box, i know.  Kept getting nuked on the Marvel boards every time i brought this stuff up and now i'm just venting) "
    Welcome to Comicvine, where I and many others crucify Marvel's poor decisions on a daily basis :D
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SC  Moderator

I am on the fence on this. This isn't the first time, real life decisions based on the future health of the character has taken precedence over the current stable, and popular status quo. Characters before MJ, were victims of such story telling, and a lot of the arguments that are anti OMD, would be as applicable to those situations many ages ago, and as a result MJ and Spider-man would never have happened anyway! So I find it funny in that sense. 

For me, I don't really care about marriage in general, and I sort of find this makes Spiderman and Mary Jane's relationship quite intense and even more special. Right now, we are at the teasing stage. This is sorta like Ross and Rachel all over again. Writers need ways to put them together and then break them apart just so they can put them back together again... OMD is probably one of the strangest ways to break a partnership up, and man, the way it was done, I can totally emphasize for those who feel cheated and screwed over. Still. I am enjoying Spidey as much now as I was before, I like MJ, and she is still around, I like the new chemistry they have. I feel that Spidey hasn't really regressed either as a person. I am generally against real time aging as well I should point out as well. 

Anyway, I think it was a mistake, I am sure there are many good writers who could have drawn out many awesome and classic stories prior to OMD, post OMD I am still getting good books, how i understand the shift, everything still happened. Spidey and MJ are going to end up with each other again, eventually. 
    Shadowsnake89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#25  Edited By Shadowsnake89
    @joshmightbe: True but I don't like Superman and, truth be told I always thought there was someone out there better for Peter than Mary Jane.

Then again after OMD it's hard to figure out which stories are still canon.
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @Shadowsnake89 said:
    " @joshmightbe: True but I don't like Superman and, truth be told I always thought there was someone out there better for Peter than Mary Jane.Then again after OMD it's hard to figure out which stories are still canon. "

This is an interesting comparison. (Superman) 

Superman's comic sales, don't really reflect his overall popularity in terms of how big he is in the mainstream away from comics. Some of his biggest, mots popular, and best selling stories in recent years, have been non canon, stories set where Superman isn't married. 

Tom Brevoort even theorizes that at some point DC might throw a wrench in his marriage just to renew, revive interest. Well, the character would, or might have to fall a bit before that might happen, Plus DC could always just profit in other ways with that character. They are doing the Origin for the next movie I think. So more examples of Supes without being married. 
    joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By joshmightbe
    @Shadowsnake89: him spliting up with MJ wasn't my big problem here, they could've gotten a divorce and it wouldn't have bothered the problem for me is that he made a deal with Mephisto or atleast agreed to it and when you get down to it both him and Mephisto were out of character, Peter for making the deal and Mephisto for doing it with no hidden agenda, he told them out right that he just wanted to break them up for a BS reason and nothing else, What the hell is that, he's the lord of a Hell dimension ruining a marriage for the sake of making them unhappy he doesn't gain power or influence from it and it doesn't do anything for him aside from momentary self satisfaction. What was he bored?
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @joshmightbe said:
    " @Shadowsnake89: him spliting up with MJ wasn't my big problem here, they could've gotten a divorce and it wouldn't have bothered the problem for me is that he made a deal with Mephisto or atleast agreed to it and when you get down to it both him and Mephisto were out of character, Peter for making the deal and Mephisto for doing it with no hidden agenda, he told them out right that he just wanted to break them up for a BS reason and nothing else, What the hell is that, he's the lord of a Hell dimension ruining a marriage for the sake of making them unhappy he doesn't gain power or influence from it and it doesn't do anything for him aside from momentary self satisfaction. What was he bored? "
    Not to mention MJ basically said "use your Hell powers to abort our baby". WTF?
    joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By joshmightbe
    @FadeToBlackBolt: The only person that was in Character in the whole story was aunt may and she was in a coma
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @joshmightbe: LOL, too true.
    InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#31  Edited By InnerVenom123

The Clone Saga and Maximum Carnage were worse than One More Day. The post One More Day Spider-man has been great, and honestly, kicked the crap out of the marriage stories and JMS's run entirely.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#32  Edited By Mercy_
    @joshmightbe said:
    " @FadeToBlackBolt: The only person that was in Character in the whole story was aunt may and she was in a coma "
    LMFAO. That's so sad.
    joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By joshmightbe
    @FadeToBlackBolt: Another thing that bugs me was Mephisto said he wanted to split them up because it was a perfect love but that BS cause spiderman pretty much admitted that if Gwen hadn't died He wouldn't have married MJ, how can it be perfect love if he would've rather been with someone else if he had the choice
    jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By jrock85

The Civil War thing was the catalyst for the downfall of Spiderman. I mean, why would Marvel have him reveal his secret identity? The whole point of wearing a mask is to protect his loved ones from reprisals. It just didn't make any sense. One More Day was the final nail in the coffin.

Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#35  Edited By Deadcool

I never cared about OMD, but OMIT was bad, really bad storyline...
    But also, always amazes me how fanboys get mad with all this, is really lame to read each comment, I would laugh of any of us... oh well...

Red Devil
    Red Devil
    Deadcool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 35

#36  Edited By Deadcool

Also, One More Day happened 4 years ago, get over it!

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#37  Edited By Mercy_
    @jrock85 said:
    " The Civil War thing was the catalyst for the downfall of Spiderman. I mean, why would Marvel have him reveal his secret identity? The whole point of wearing a mask is to protect his loved ones from reprisals. It just didn't make any sense. One More Day was the final nail in the coffin. "
    Civil War was rife with mis-characterization and PIS, though. 

It was a good concept in theory, it was just executed really really badly. (Civil War, not OMD). 
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @The Dark Huntress said:
    " @jrock85 said:
    " The Civil War thing was the catalyst for the downfall of Spiderman. I mean, why would Marvel have him reveal his secret identity? The whole point of wearing a mask is to protect his loved ones from reprisals. It just didn't make any sense. One More Day was the final nail in the coffin. "
    Civil War was rife with mis-characterization and PIS, though. 

It was a good concept in theory, it was just executed really really badly. (Civil War, not OMD). 
    "
    Civil War was the catalyst for everything wrong with the MU today. Tony being a Nazi, Reed being a douche, etc...
    jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By jrock85
    @The Dark Huntress:
    True.
    joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By joshmightbe
    @FadeToBlackBolt: Reed's been a douche since the 60s its just been amplified lately
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @joshmightbe: Yeah, but he was a douche with a conscience. Now he's a borderline sociopath.
    joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By joshmightbe
    @FadeToBlackBolt: True for a while there I was thinking they were setting him up for a full turn to villain 
    jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By jrock85
    @FadeToBlackBolt:
    I couldn't agree more.
    zombietag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#44  Edited By zombietag
    @muhabba said:
    " @zombietag said:
    There are people still upset with the whole Hal dieing and Kyle getting the ring, so... probably not for a while.  And since the marriage was negated a great deal of Spider-man's past changed.  MJ wussed out, Harry didn't die and who knows what else will spring up?  Plus what about villains who knew about Peter's identity?  In the past Osborn kidnapped Gwen because he knew Peter's identity, MJ because he knew Peter's identity, Aunt May because he knew Peter's identity, bought the Daily Bugle because he knew Peter's identity, and I forget what else.  Did those things not happen now or does he not know the reason he did these things?  Also they Venom symbiote?  It stalked Peter long before it attacked Spider-man.  Did that not happen or does it just not know why it did those things?  (i gotta get a new soap box, i know.  Kept getting nuked on the Marvel boards every time i brought this stuff up and now i'm just venting) "
    yeah ASM is on my pull list, i read it too. i know why people are upset, and i know why people dont like it. thats my point. weve been talking about why we dont like it (yes i said WE, im not a huge fan of OMD myself)  for YEARS. literally years. marvel makes some bad decisions, okay. they cant get it right every single time. sometimes they take a risk and fans turn around and say "bad move..." but eventually its time to move on. big time has been great, lets talk about that and why we like that. or even why we dont like it. but OMD is done and over with, i believe the time for venting has passed. thats my point.

but on the other hand, you are free to do what you like and if you want to stay upset about events that happened  years ago, you can. i dont mean to rain on anyones parade...
    joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By joshmightbe

Am I the Only one who thinks that at the very least they should explore what advantage Mephisto was trying to gain? He has never once done anything for no reason, and no just being a prick is not enough of a reason

batmanary

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By batmanary
    @joshmightbe: Yes but for Superman, it literally stands against everything he symbolizes. He's an archetype, unlike Spider-Man

@zombietag:
    I agree. It's been four years now, and I don't even read Spider-man anymore, though I own OMD and the first two arcs of BND
    joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By joshmightbe
    @batmanary: This deal also is against everything spiderman has ever stood for, it was the complete opposite of taking responsibility  for his actions, it was an easy out and never in spiderman's history has he taken the easy way out
    MoodyKingMoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 34

User Lists: 1

#48  Edited By MoodyKingMoron

That's not the only time Spidey's made bad deals. There was that time in the early 90's when he agreed to leave Venom alone so Marvel could do a series about him. I'd say that was a pretty poor move. Even worse is when he almost helped the Jackal at the height of the Clone Saga. 

I have to agree with zombietag, its been years, Dan Slott has done wonders and I think the book is finally in good hands after all these years. I think its time to stop beating this dead horse. 
    muhabba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By muhabba

But the horse isn't dead.  Peter and MJ are not together and everybody has forgotten Peter's identity because he made a deal with the devil.  Every issue of Spider-Man from then on is because Peter and MJ made a deal with the devil.  20 yrs. of history is gone.  Trust me, I got those back issues.  I don't dislike "Onemoremomentintime..." because of Marvel splitting up Peter and MJ and them wanting an out for everybody knowing Peter is Spider-Man.  I dislike it cuz it erased 20 years of history and the devil wins, I think it was just poor story telling.  It kinda reminds me of Pre-Crisis DC comics and even some Post-Crisis.  How many times have the history of Kyrpton been retconned?  How many times was the history of Hawkman retconned?  I can get behind revamping a hero.  Batman went from killing villians to camp hero to urban knight and he's awesome.  (crap.  i'm back on my soapbox again.  i gotta jump to a new thread and clear my mind.  where's the thread i can blast the new movie spider-man's costume.  why's he wearing tap shoes?)

Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#50  Edited By Timandm
    @zombietag said:
    when will people stop talking about this...
    When it gets retconned so that 'One More Day" never happened....

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.