Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Ms.Marvel would be better for Spidey than Mary Jane.

ArachKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ArachKnight

They have been kinda dating in the last issue's of ms.marvel and at first it was awkward but now it's kinda cute. She wouldn't freak out and worry about him like Mary Jane when he has to be Spider-man. She would probably be better for Peter Financially. She's Cute AND she is in shape!  She would give Peter more purpose and direction and challenge him to be a better hero like she does herself.  

I mean really just think of children!
    Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@ArachKnight:  
    um. the whole point of that issue, was they hung out and found out they 
    had nothing in common and no chemistry. thats what most consider the opposite
    of " kind of dating ". thing is the only one he's really been able to have anything with is 
    Black Cat, because the only thing she wants is meaningless. i know alot of people 
    forgot somehow, but Mephisto erased Spider-Mans memories of his own life. problem
    is he's still married, still in love, and still feels that. so does MJ and she hasnt had her 
    memories taken of it. kind of defeats the purpose if suddenly a new relationship works out out of the blue for Peter, especially as it seems their going to reveal his real life to him soon you know?
    Sheep-Kill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 24

#3  Edited By Sheep-Kill

I would like to see that in the comics.  Maybe also have Mary Jane loose it.  She looses it so much that she hires an old Spidey villain from the past that wants revenge as well, to kill Ms. Marvel. Not only that but the villain is also dating MJ.

Which Villain would you like to see pull this off ? 
    Armada 
    Black Fox 
    Blackie Drago 
    Blaze 
    Boomerang 
    Cletus Cassidy 
    Carrion McBride 
    Chance 
    Corona 
    Fogg 
    Gibbon 
    Proto Goblin 
    Alyster Smyth 
    Sandstorm 
    Iguana 
    Schizoid Man 
    Scream 
    Shade 
    Shriek 
    Hypno Hustler 
    Trapster 
    Walrus 
    Will-O-The-Wisp  

Talking to the person in the other room while taking a shower. 
    MJ: "Thank you for being their for me.  You were always there for me.  It's just.  We have been together for so long and... he leaves me for her.  I want that bitch to pay." 

The villain enters the shower and hold her from behind. 

Mystery villain:  "She will."

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#4  Edited By Yung ANcient One

"She would give Peter more purpose and direction and challenge him to be a better hero like she does herself."

i thought MS Marvel was the one tryin to be a better Hero...

Who has a Giant Balloon?

ArachKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By ArachKnight
    @CATMANEXE:
    That date was awkward at first, only because Ms. Marvel was trying to "Impress" Peter with the fancy resturant and such. After he finds that out I think the evening ended on a high note with them kinda watching the city and such - Then in MS.Marvel number 50 they are at it again? Maybe just as friends right now, but ya never know...
    ArachKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ArachKnight
    @Sheep-Kill:
    I would LOVE to see Shriek back in any Spider-man. a Shriek and Mary Jane Relationship?..... Wow. Hate to be so shallow - but that is kinda hot. >:)
    Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@ArachKnight: 
    um not really it wasnt. the only reason Marvel made the issue was because fans wouldnt
    let the joke from a prior issue go, and the writers were against the idea wholly so they made
    it like the worst date ever (Carol was trying to impress him? delusion much. lol ). again...

@CATMANEXE said:
    " @ArachKnight:   um. the whole point of that issue, was they hung out and found out they  had nothing in common and no chemistry. thats what most consider the opposite of " kind of dating ". thing is the only one he's really been able to have anything with is  Black Cat, because the only thing she wants is meaningless. i know alot of people  forgot somehow, but Mephisto erased Spider-Mans memories of his own life. problem is he's still married, still in love, and still feels that. so does MJ and she hasnt had her  memories taken of it. kind of defeats the purpose if suddenly a new relationship works out out of the blue for Peter, especially as it seems their going to reveal his real life to him soon you know? "
    i realize its hard to miss the entire plot of a book for the past few years,
    but come on!
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#8  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

I disagree with the basis for this thread.

ArachKnight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ArachKnight
    @CATMANEXE:
    Alright - you got me. I quit reading Spider-man. I lost interest right after Civil War. I read the graphic novels here and there I but If I don't like em I don't buy em. The last Spider-man graphic Novel I bought was spider-man's last stand. I will semi-relinquish my post because I don't know as much as I should I guess...
    zombietag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#10  Edited By zombietag
    @ArachKnight: um nope. no they shouldnt. 

@CATMANEXE said:
    " @ArachKnight:   ...so does MJ and she hasnt had her  memories taken of it. kind of defeats the purpose... "
    who says mj didnt have her memories taken away? yeah, she still remembers peter is spidey but she knew that long before they got married.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.