Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17243 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Mini reviews of the issues i didn't review.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

Edited By PunyParker

So i was out for vacation,and couldn't find the time to sit down and review the books.

This is a mini review(thoughts) on every book i intended to review this past month.

Amazing Spider-Man #4

He meets Silk for the first time.....a phycopathic,problematique girl ....a young girl.....and he's like 27.......okay.

You don't want to hear me rant about the writing,you all know i think it's juvenile.......and when you combine juvenile writing with ,somewhat, attempted serious story,you get a clusterf.........you know.

But anyway,the issue had me in,because i wanted to see how she reacts to the real world.

She's crazy,but that's understandable,until a point,he's talking and behaving like a 15 year old,and that's NOT understandable,but anyway,and this whole thing.......isn't MY thing.

2.5/5 stars.

Amazing Spider-Man #5

They're making out....a lot.....and like i said in the previous text,she's a girl.....and he's 2-3 years away from being 30!......

Okay,this issue,though,is partly well written.......Felicia's out of character,of course,but the rest of the bunch is less so.Jonah's good,and obviously,Anna's good again,and she takes it very calmly when she finds Peter and a young girl making out on the seeling.......btw,they were half naked both of the times they were interupted......cockblocking much?! (joke,gross one,but joke)

Let's make it clear.....i think that what Cindy and Peter are doing is gross and incesty.......i don't know,i just can't help feeling "ew" a tad.....

Dramatic finale with Black Cat almost unmasking him in front og the cameras,and we will find out next issue,oh the agony.... etc etc

3/5 stars

Batman #33

Gorgeous finale......had its drama,its tention,the MOTHERFREAKING punch to the face,AND Alfred made the "Because you're Batman" joke.....awesomeness.

Writing's perfect,as always,art's oh my god ,great, and the story gives you the feeling that Bruce's grown up from this whole situation....matured....he's not the anger issues kid anymore,he's half the Batman we know he is ,now(present New52).

5/5 stars

Ultimate Spider-Man #4

Good issue,well written,some drama at the end,and a well done cliffhanger with May saying that she knows this is the real deal(Peter).A good fight,and some wise cracking by Peter towards Norman,which,if you know me,you immediatelly say that i loved it.My only complaint is that Bendis doesn't put much in his issues......the whole issue must have taken events of an hour,put into it......maybe less.

But,on the other side,Slott puts lots of stuff in his issues and i don't like it,so i guess this is MY thing..... :)

4/5 stars

Spider-Man 2099 #1

Peter David is awesome,we all knew that.

This book makes you interested from the f*cking get go.......awesome little story,with awesome little side story, with awesome writing,with awesome characterization,with awesome art.......seriously.....simple is perfect sometimes.....love it.

5/5 stars

THAT'S IT!

Thanks.......

Haven't read Batman 34 and Miggy 2 yet.

Avatar image for knightsofdarkness2
    Knightsofdarkness2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Cool review. So what do you think of the new Amazing Spiderman series compared to the Superior Spiderman series?

I_NEED_A_HORSE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 0

Nice reviews, I wrote some of my own on Spidey stuff by JMS and Jenkins.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

Cool review. So what do you think of the new Amazing Spiderman series compared to the Superior Spiderman series?

The reboot?
    Superior was way better.Writing wise.

Nice reviews, I wrote some of my own on Spidey stuff by JMS and Jenkins.

Nice!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.