Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17242 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Message to Critics of ASM2....!

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By Bezza
    No Caption Provided

There's been too much bleating about this film on Comic Vine, sure it has its flaws, but boy was it entertaining. That's what I want when I go to the cinema, to be entertained. Man, its a film about a Marvel Superhero who wears a spider costume, it ain't Shakespeare...! So to all those bleating on about ASM2, please recover your sense of fun...Thanks for reading !

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Fallschirmjager

lifes too short to care about what other people think (especially strangers on the internet). If you enjoyed it, that's all that matters.

M3th

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

People Hate tHe film? I actually enjoyed it way more tHan tHe first Amazing Spider-Man film. I mean, sure it Has its flaws but I genuinely enjoyed it for tHe most part.

-ABstract4$$#073-

porthunt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The best Spider-Man film by far. I don't undestand people that think the first trilogy was better, really.

Avatar image for christianrapper
    christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@porthunt said:

The best Spider-Man film by far. I don't undestand people that think the first trilogy was better, really.

i liked the first trilogy better than asm 1. however, asm2 was GREAT! it was up there with the avengers. i liked it better than the avengers. people actually clapped at the end. this was better than the first raimi film. it actually captured spiderman the hero and peter parker. raimi did a good job capturing peter, but kind of missed on the spiderman part of the character.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.