Marvel To Introduce Spider-Man's Long Lost Sister!!!!

• 70 results
#51 Edited by Xwraith (15582 posts) - - Show Bio

Welp, time to pull this one out again.

#52 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (12586 posts) - - Show Bio

@frogdog said:

Reason why I ain't mad

1) It's a story with peter parker

2) Mark Waid is writing it

3) Exploring theme of peter's family is hardly touched on

this. i have no problem with another parker.

#53 Posted by clonesaga2099 (96 posts) - - Show Bio

It could be just like when they introduced Peter's parents, so she might be a robot impostor!

#54 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5384 posts) - - Show Bio

First darthfury's thread in regards to Spider-Man's female relationship, and now this.....

We all know that Parker never had another sibling. He is the lone child.

#55 Posted by wrthreeh (67 posts) - - Show Bio

First darthfury's thread in regards to Spider-Man's female relationship, and now this.....

We all know that Parker never had another sibling. He is the lone child.chnica

OR IS HE

DUN DUN DAHHHH-

yeah obviously

though /technically/ Kaine and Ben are his siblings.

#56 Posted by kostisfire (115 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm pretty sure this is an elseworlds type of story.

#57 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (32874 posts) - - Show Bio

@kostisfire: nope, they said it's in canon in the interview

#58 Edited by Jonny_Anonymous (32874 posts) - - Show Bio
#59 Posted by PunyParker (8998 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm in!.....i'm just confuced about the "before ASM 700 events" thing....(?)

I am optimistic,Waid,the artist of SM:WoS....(Peter!)....a graphic novel!.....hope its good!

But i understand....Sister and no word from Ghost Pete,Aunt Maynor anyone else,they've got a lot of explaining to do.

#60 Edited by kfhrfdu_89_76k (3712 posts) - - Show Bio

Perhaps Peteys dad (Richard) was a sperm donor. Or had a relationship with some broad before he met Mary. Or maybe Richard cheated on Mary (Pffft, of course not. I might actually like that one, though.)

This one might be a hit or miss for me. We`ll see.

#61 Edited by inkBot (92 posts) - - Show Bio

The only response I can muster. (apparently this forum doesn't play gifs, so you'll have to click it. gah, stupid comment system)

#62 Posted by tupiaz (2172 posts) - - Show Bio

#63 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio

he finds her and she dies

#64 Posted by PunyParker (8998 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm quite excited!....

Peter,Waid,Pete's sis....totally ok!

The one thing that bugs me is the "continuity" aspect,like in AU.

#65 Posted by tigerkaya (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

Well this interesting until the ruined it to her being a know it all. And let me guess she knows Peter is Spider-man. Art is nice as always.

#66 Edited by jcolesamuels (20 posts) - - Show Bio

ok so wait he's supposed to have this sister that May or even Ben never spoke about. his parents kinda died thanks to the red skull and during this time she was where. how does she know she's a parker and what the hell is this. i mean ain't this a bit like how Dani phantom came to in DP. some random event happens and boom new cousin. hell wouldn't have been easier just to put her as a distant relative on ben's side since we never hear about his side at all. ever. well not ever but i know more about may's side than his

#67 Edited by muhabba (293 posts) - - Show Bio

Since Marvel and Joe Q are pretty much just rehashing stories from when they were kids, Peter's sister is a clone of the Chamelon shape-shifted into a female version of Peter because of Chamelon's long repressed love of Kraven. There, I called it.

#68 Edited by batmannflash (6192 posts) - - Show Bio

I personally don't care about this. JUST BRING BACK PETER PARKER

#69 Posted by animehunter (1812 posts) - - Show Bio

Some information from the SDCC Superior Spider-man Panel

James Robinson announced that he’s working on a graphic novel, Family Business, with Mark Waid and artist Gabriel Del’Otto, which introduces the character of Peter Parker’s sister. It’s a spy story. Wacker indicated that the story will fit in to continuity. Family Business is the second of Marvel’s original graphic novel series, following Avengers: Endless Wartime, by Warren Ellis and Mike McKone.

#70 Posted by spider11211 (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

The more they mess up the sooner Peter will be back. On the bright side it is a story without Ock.

#71 Posted by MASTER_OF_SUPRISE (457 posts) - - Show Bio

It doesn't seem too bad. It might make an interesting new angle. Still better than having to endure Otto.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.