Follow

Spider-Man

Character » Spider-Man appears in 17246 issues.

Peter Parker was bitten by a radioactive spider as a teenager, granting him spider-like powers. After the death of his Uncle Ben, Peter learned that "with great power, comes great responsibility." Swearing to always protect the innocent from harm, Peter Parker became Spider-Man.

Marvel Heroes MMO

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 45

User Lists: 15

#51  Edited By PunyParker

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#52  Edited By Ninjablade09

@PunyParker said:

Cooooool. Is it just me or is head kinda big, might just be the eyes

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By PunyParker

@Ninjablade09: Accually i find it small.....

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Ninjablade09

@PunyParker said:

@Ninjablade09: Accually i find it small.....

I know right but compared to the rest of the body it looks kind of small. I think the arms should be bigger to round it out.

TrueMarvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#55  Edited By TrueMarvel

200 dollars is the most asinine thing I have ever witness in a game. They could makes 2x more profit by simply making it 50. A price that most hardcore marvel fans are willing to spend. But 200? Only the most hardcore retards will buy that.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By PunyParker

@TrueMarvel: At least Scarlet Spider isnt wirth anything....

They said Spring 2013........its March 1st!! WE HAVE SPRING PEOPLE!!!

@Ninjablade09: Doesnt matter,still love they brough the suit......now i wait for Kaine's!!

PaperDemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#57  Edited By PaperDemon

what drew me to the mmo was simple... Deadpool.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By PunyParker

@PaperDemon: ..............that too!

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By PunyParker

After a lot of complaint they changed the colours of the modern/starter costume,to the classic light red/blue...

Funkypanda123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Funkypanda123

That suit looks cool im sure ill wear it im gonna wear all the suits >:3 i hope they add kanie's suit

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By PunyParker

@Funkypanda123: they added SOOO many Iron man suits,its a blasphemy if they dont add more Spidey suits....

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Ninjablade09

@PunyParker said:

After a lot of complaint they changed the colours of the modern/starter costume,to the classic light red/blue...

Then what's the point of the classic costume? Now the only difference is the eyes, and watched the trailer, can see it now league of Iron men it will be like Iron man 3 in a video game.

Spider-man starter pack: $19.99- http://presale.marvelheroes.com/index.php/presale_en_us/spider-man-starter-pack.html

EDIT: Nevermind there is more differences between the two. Classic is noticeably more muscular than modern. They should make the modern Ultimate Spider-man and make classic default.

Don't care for the modern really want this one even though he looks like he has underwear on.
    PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By PunyParker

@Ninjablade09: There are little differences....the spider emblem,the muscularity,of the figure....eyes obviously......i like the classic(Romita) suit,better....never liked the modern(superior style) costume.....

P.S. Slott said there will be a Superior costume in the game!

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Ninjablade09

@PunyParker said:

@Ninjablade09: There are little differences....the spider emblem,the muscularity,of the figure....eyes obviously......i like the classic(Romita) suit,better....never liked the modern(superior style) costume.....

Cool love the Superior outfit. Hope they use the classic and FF body and not the modern Ben Reilly body.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By TrueMoonchilde

@PunyParker said:

@Funkypanda123: they added SOOO many Iron man suits,its a blasphemy if they dont add more Spidey suits....

They've said that there are a lot of costumes that they haven't announced yet. In one interview, one of the developers said his favorite in game costume was "bag-head spider-man", which they haven't officially showcased yet, so I'm not really worried about lack of spidey costumes. On twitter they also said that some costumes will only be available as drops, so it's possible that the ones shown on the website right now are just the ones that can be purchased.

As for Iron Man. The popular rumor right now is that the game will be released around the same time as Iron Man 3. Nothing official yet (just the vague "spring" so far), but that makes sense to me. Given the fact that the last 7 or so official videos they've released were all Iron Man related, coupled with the new "Iron Man Movie Star" pack they put up for sale, I'm guessing that rumor is likely true and they're trying to capitalize off that movie as much as they can.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By PunyParker

@Moonchilde: TOTALLY agree with you....just want to see more suits....

@Ninjablade09: Hope so,too!

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By Ninjablade09

@Moonchilde said:

They've said that there are a lot of costumes that they haven't announced yet. In one interview, one of the developers said his favorite in game costume was "bag-head spider-man", which they haven't officially showcased yet, so I'm not really worried about lack of spidey costumes. On twitter they also said that some costumes will only be available as drops, so it's possible that the ones shown on the website right now are just the ones that can be purchased.

As for Iron Man. The popular rumor right now is that the game will be released around the same time as Iron Man 3. Nothing official yet (just the vague "spring" so far), but that makes sense to me. Given the fact that the last 7 or so official videos they've released were all Iron Man related, coupled with the new "Iron Man Movie Star" pack they put up for sale, I'm guessing that rumor is likely true and they're trying to capitalize off that movie as much as they can.

Cool, probably the best time to release it if it's true. Everyone will buy the Iron man packs. They will most likely have an Iron Man 3 pack that contains the main 10 Iron man armors from the movie and War Machine's armors.

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Ninjablade09

@PunyParker: Ya don't like the modern's build be looks to small. Be good for Ultimate Spidey. Superior's costume though is great. Hope Pete keeps it when he returns. Must be awesome to be able to design a Spider-man costume. You get told what it features and you can make it.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
    consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#69  Edited By consolemaster001

@PunyParker said:

YES

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: So ya Ultimate Spider-man and Drake Bell have gotten better.

JimTheSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Release date is out. June 4. Mark your calendars, comrades!

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By flameboy298

Just got invited to Closed beta can't w8 to test

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By PunyParker

@flameboy298 said:

Just got invited to Closed beta can't w8 to test

You have a beta,and i dont.....I dont lke you know..

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjablade09: @flameboy298: SWEET BABY JEEZUS,I HAVE BEEN INVITED!!!

I said "lets check out my e-mail,just for fun before i close the PC....."AND THERE IT IS!!!!

SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjablade09: @flameboy298: SWEET BABY JEEZUS,I HAVE BEEN INVITED!!!

I said "lets check out my e-mail,just for fun before i close the PC....."AND THERE IT IS!!!!

SOOOOOOOO EXCITED!!!

You suck. I'm kidding man your lucky. Is it any good? Who you playing as.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By PunyParker

@ninjablade09: Havent played yet,i'll try and as soon as i can i'll report,sir!

EDIT: "ConfidentialityAll pieces of information of the game, whether submitted orally or in writing, documents, drawings and/or any other kind of material ("Information") which is received during the CLOSED BETA TEST of MARVEL HEROES, until launch of game, shall be treated strictly confidential. CLOSED BETA TESTERS agree to maintain the secrecy associated with the CLOSED BETA TEST during the term of the Beta Test, and after the expiration of the term of this Agreement. In the event of a breach of this section of the Agreement, Gazillion reserves the right to pursue any and all actions available to Gazillion under the law to protect its rights hereunder."

I believe that means i need to keep my mouth shut...

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: That doesn't mean you cant say it's good.*evil laughter* But that sucks. Hope you have fun. What's your name in game?

JimTheSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By JimTheSurfer

I'm so going to play with this one.

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thinking about getting the Marvel Knights premium pack. Not sure though, any suggestions.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjablade09:Dont get any premium pack,before the game release......the Ultimate Pack is 200 $......NOBODY will pay that amount of money to get it.Wait till they see that it isnt going well and the price will be about 50-80$....then,maybe i will get it.....now, i am just concidering the starter pack,with Spider-Man....

DEAR fans of mine....(because i have fans....SHUT UP,i HAVE A FANBASE!! )

The servers are offline,and i havent played a single minute of the game,since i downloaded it......that's all,accually.....there is to be announced a new schedule (day/time) for when the servers are gonna be online....that's why i didnt report anything @ninjablade09 )

mhanuroth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By mhanuroth

I already play game because they sent me the beta one week ago. The game is good.

JimTheSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjablade09: Havent played yet,i'll try and as soon as i can i'll report,sir!

EDIT: "ConfidentialityAll pieces of information of the game, whether submitted orally or in writing, documents, drawings and/or any other kind of material ("Information") which is received during the CLOSED BETA TEST of MARVEL HEROES, until launch of game, shall be treated strictly confidential. CLOSED BETA TESTERS agree to maintain the secrecy associated with the CLOSED BETA TEST during the term of the Beta Test, and after the expiration of the term of this Agreement. In the event of a breach of this section of the Agreement, Gazillion reserves the right to pursue any and all actions available to Gazillion under the law to protect its rights hereunder."

I believe that means i need to keep my mouth shut...

Aww, who cares. Just spill it out.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimthesurfer: They will kill me...they know where i live.....they call me and they say that they have my sister!(weird....i dont have a sister....)

But seriously,no.....i haven't played yet,due to this "offline server" thing,but.....no.

JimTheSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jimthesurfer: They will kill me...they know where i live.....they call me and they say that they have my sister!(weird....i dont have a sister....)

But seriously,no.....i haven't played yet,due to this "offline server" thing,but.....no.

Ah... Gaming industry these days.

I have a beta key myself, but haven't played for the same reason.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By PunyParker

@jimthesurfer:I know right?....and the "schedule"for the online hours is really confusing,ya think?!

JimTheSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By JimTheSurfer

@jimthesurfer:I know right?....and the "schedule" is really confusing?!

Yeah. Because of time zones, I can play only at night. -_-

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjablade09:Dont get any premium pack,before the game release......the Ultimate Pack is 200 $......NOBODY will pay that amount of money to get it.Wait till they see that it isnt going well and the price will be about 50-80$....then,maybe i will get it.....now, i am just concidering the starter pack,with Spider-Man....

The servers are offline,and i havent played a single minute of the game,since i downloaded it......that's all,accually.....there is to be announced a new schedule (day/time) for when the servers are gonna be online....that's why i didnt report anything @ninjablade09 )

You have a Fanbase!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Loading Video...

I'm kidding, before I joined the site I just followed the forums. Every time I read a post by you I was like, "This guy actually knows what he is talking about." Then I joined the site and you were my first follower and I was like "AWESOME". But now I have drifted of as now I have made a name for myself, and were are internet friends. But on topic was thinking about waiting about a week or two to see if I get invited to the beta. If I don't by April Vacation I going to get the Marvel Knights which comes Spiderman, wolverine, black panther and punisher. ($60) only because you get the beta if you buy a premium or the ultimate pack. If I get invited to the beta Spidey pack is a definite cause I want that classic spider-man.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 10

Anyone actually played this yet?

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker said:

You have a Fanbase!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Loading Video...

I'm kidding, before I joined the site I just followed the forums. Every time I read a post by you I was like, "This guy actually knows what he is talking about." Then I joined the site and you were my first follower and I was like "AWESOME". But now I have drifted of as now I have made a name for myself, and were are internet friends. But on topic was thinking about waiting about a week or two to see if I get invited to the beta. If I don't by April Vacation I going to get the Marvel Knights which comes Spiderman, wolverine, black panther and punisher. ($60) only because you get the beta if you buy a premium or the ultimate pack. If I get invited to the beta Spidey pack is a definite cause I want that classic spider-man.

Stop,i'm blushing.....internet pal!!

Look.....you buy it if you feel it....i will wait till the prices go down,cause i suppose that noone will leave out Diablo 3 to play Marvel H. ......also this is Free-to-play,we must not forget this.They need to make moneyfrom other stuff.....and 200$ (Ult.Pack) is a tad expensive.....

I want to say that,i will w8 for the Ultimate Pack to get cheap-py(cheapy!....HA!) and then make a move....

The Marvel Knights pack is indeed good,but,for me,it is expensive,for what it provides...

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: Hey blushing is good. But ya it all depends if I get invited for the beta if I don't I ill get the Marvel Knights Pack because it comes with beta. If I do I will get the Spider-man starter pack. In the end I will buy Spider-man because well.....................IT'S SPIDER-MAN! Plus it come with the Classic Spidey suit which is the suit I want since I hate the Modern one and they have yet to show the Superior costume the one I really want.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By PunyParker

@ninjablade09: Yeah,really, i want to see Superior too.

EDIT: I said it before,i'll say it again....i follow only awesome people...it's not your fault.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker said:

@jimthesurfer:I know right?....and the "schedule" is really confusing?!

Yeah. Because of time zones, I can play only at night. -_-

Same here.....damn it!

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjablade09: Yeah,really, i want to see Superior too.

EDIT: I said it before,i'll say it again....i follow only awesome people...it's not your fault.

Cool I'm awesome! Hope Superior doesn't look like It is clearly visible with the classic costume that they wanted Barnes to do the voice.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone actually played this yet?

It's still in Beta, and Beta's still under NDA.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@moonchilde: And a lot of people that have the Beta cant play because of the offline servers.

@ninjablade09: Yeah you are!!

Ninjablade09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker: Seriously cant wait till launch. I'm going to start my own Avengers movie team with Spider-man.

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By PunyParker

@ninjablade09: Yeeeah....about that.....you can have only 3 characters available.....

JimTheSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjablade09: Yeeeah....about that.....you can have only 3 characters available.....

Woah, woah, woah. What?

JimTheSurfer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JUNE 4th MOTHER FUC*ERS!!! Marvel Heroes release date is JUNE 4TH!!!

PunyParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@punyparker said:

Woah, woah, woah. What?

Yep.....you can unlock 'em all,but as you play,you can choose betewwn only 3...

JUNE 4th MOTHER FUC*ERS!!! Marvel Heroes release date is JUNE 4TH!!!

I posted it a while ago...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.